Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,437 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

“I Am Not Hospitalized” After World Cup – Maradona - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / “I Am Not Hospitalized” After World Cup – Maradona (268 Views)

AFCON: Aliou Cisse Hospitalized After Cameroon Game / Diego Maradona Hospitalized After Finger Salute In Argentina's Win Over Nigeria / Ahmed Musa Flaunts His Man Of The Match Award After World Cup Heroics. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Am Not Hospitalized” After World Cup – Maradona by Tmicheals123(m): 11:35am On Jun 27, 2018
An Argentine retired professional footballer and manager, Diego Maradona was regarded as the greatest football player of all time. Maradona was joint FIFA Player of the 20th Century says he is fine after sparking a health scare following Argentina’s dramatic late win against Nigeria that saw them progress to the last 16 of the World Cup.

Maradona had been visibly emotional during the match in Saint Petersburg, which Argentina had to win to stay in the tournament.

He leaned over the front of the VIP box from where he was watching with friends and made an obscene gesture after Marcos Rojo scored a late winner.

“I want to tell everyone that I am fine, that I am not and was not hospitalized,” the 57-year-old wrote on Instagram on Wednesday.

A video emerged showing the 1986 World Cup winner looking dazed.

He walked with difficulty and was guided into the dining room of the VIP section by two friends before sitting down in a chair.

“At half-time against Nigeria, my neck hurt a lot and I suffered a drop in my blood pressure,” he said.

“I was checked by a doctor and he recommended that I go home before the second half, but I wanted to stay because we were risking it all,” he wrote.

Read more: https://mashable.com.ng/i-am-not-hospitalized-after-world-cup-maradona/

(1) (Reply)

‘reason God Is Angry With Super Eagles’- Paul Okoye Reacts 2 Super Eagle Defeat / Germany "No Longer Always Win" Ex England Player Modifies His Popular Quote / Liverpool Transfer News: Nabil Fekir Negotiations To Re-open After World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.