Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,591 members, 7,850,988 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:53 AM

President Buhari Denies Being A Herdsman, "They Say I Look Like One Of Them". - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Denies Being A Herdsman, "They Say I Look Like One Of Them". (441 Views)

Buhari Denies Claim Of Picking Lawan As Consensus Candidate / Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before / See Moment President Buhari Denies Being A Clone, Crowd Reacts (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Denies Being A Herdsman, "They Say I Look Like One Of Them". by KingOfAmebo(m): 11:46am On Jun 27, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari on Tuesday faulted those who accused him of being silent on killings being carried out by suspected herdsmen in parts of the country.

According to a statement by his Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu, the President spoke during an interactive session with stakeholders in Jos, Plateau State, over the recent attacks that left scores of people dead.

Buhari said people were blaming him for not talking to the herdsmen probably because he looked like them.

‘‘Take for instance the situation in Benue. The Benue subsistence farmer knows that the Nigerian cattle herder that he knows doesn’t carry nothing more than a stick, occasionally sometimes something to cut grass to feed his cattle.

"But the present herder, I am told, carries AK47 and people are even blaming me for not talking to them because maybe (they say) I look like one of them."

http://punchng.com/its-unjust-to-say-im-silent-on-killings-by-herdsmen-buhari/

Is President Buhari lying to our face or he is using this to gain public sympathy? Which ever way, this is a Big fat lie from Mr. President.

herdsman/ˈhəːdzmən/
noun

The owner or keeper of a herd of domesticated animals.

Last time I checked President Buhari own cows in Daura, true or false?

https://www.nairaland.com/2393532/photos-buhari-son-inspects-farm

With the presidency lying left, right and centre... I dont see the bloodletting by the herdsmen ending soon, There will be another attack and the government will just dust their well written "After the attack" script and read it all over again to us as always.

Who says Nigeria is not already at war? Its just a matter of time for it to spread to major cities if the remaining noble men fail to act and stop this genocide.

This is not about being an APC or PDP member, It is about saving your family from the cold hands of war when it spreads like wildfire.

Re: President Buhari Denies Being A Herdsman, "They Say I Look Like One Of Them". by Blackfire(m): 1:15pm On Jun 27, 2018
Who voted in this bunkum bunkum...

Oh sophisticated ones, and the zombified almajiris
Re: President Buhari Denies Being A Herdsman, "They Say I Look Like One Of Them". by Annie939(f): 1:49pm On Jun 27, 2018
buhari is not only a herdsman he's also a cow

(1) (Reply)

25year Old Ekiti State University Student Want To Be The President Of Nigeria / Nigerians React To Adeosun's Nysc Certificate Saga / Ekiti Guber Poll: Hon. Ojukaye, Princewill Congratulates Fayemi On His Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.