Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,003 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Budget: Olamide Blasts The Nigerian Government - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Budget: Olamide Blasts The Nigerian Government (25454 Views)

BBNaija’s Kiddwaya Blasts The Use Of Stone To Hold Buhari's Stage In Lagos (Pix) / Isokoboy Blasts The Ghanaian Dwarf For Saying He's Richer Than Dangote / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts The Bible, Submissiveness, Tiwa Savage And Queen Zaynab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Budget: Olamide Blasts The Nigerian Government by TheIjeleNwa: 2:46pm On Jun 27, 2018
Olamide should be arrested for instilling crazy radical violent street urchin-menace on the already lazy gullible youths.

He is no better than APC with his noisy music
Re: Budget: Olamide Blasts The Nigerian Government by Born2Breed(f): 2:47pm On Jun 27, 2018
They should learn from tuface.

Make music that speak against the evil side of the government, then we can take your like serious

1 Like

Re: Budget: Olamide Blasts The Nigerian Government by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 27, 2018
SPOT-ON BADDO! ......i supported/voted the nomad in the last election BUT I won't try that again!
Re: Budget: Olamide Blasts The Nigerian Government by lekhane(m): 2:47pm On Jun 27, 2018
so this is news?
SMH
Re: Budget: Olamide Blasts The Nigerian Government by shaddoww: 2:48pm On Jun 27, 2018
Na all of us this thing dey affect. Am sure Olamide now has more dependant than ever before.

1 Like

Re: Budget: Olamide Blasts The Nigerian Government by Lilimax(f): 2:49pm On Jun 27, 2018
Na today? So many of them are still warming up to
Re: Budget: Olamide Blasts The Nigerian Government by zombieHUNTER: 2:49pm On Jun 27, 2018
Look at that Ayilara Afonja guy who said he has always voted barber.... sad sad

Ewwwww.... See human being
Re: Budget: Olamide Blasts The Nigerian Government by lenny12(m): 2:49pm On Jun 27, 2018
Lexusgs430:
Infact they should all stop singing bum bum songs.....
which Song Make Them Kom Dey Sing
Re: Budget: Olamide Blasts The Nigerian Government by YouareaBITCH(f): 2:50pm On Jun 27, 2018
So if someone u don't believe in gives u job,u no go do? Biko i hate seeing people being hypocritical.

Thanks Olamide. More stars should follow suit let's see if those rulers will hear word. Tufiakwa!!!
Re: Budget: Olamide Blasts The Nigerian Government by Chibuzoc(m): 2:51pm On Jun 27, 2018
Na so Eedris sing NIGERIA JAGA JAGA the remaining story na only am sabi wetin happen last lipsrsealed

The govt frustrated his career..

If not that nigerians are too proud and hypocritical the would have teamed up with IPOB to hold the govt to ransom by now we would have seen the future we dream of in a country but the rejected him because he called nigeria a zoo..

If we can't speak as a group 100 years to come it will still be like this
Re: Budget: Olamide Blasts The Nigerian Government by Lexusgs430: 2:51pm On Jun 27, 2018
lenny12:
which Song Make Them Kom Dey Sing

Songs addressing national issues, the matter too plenty. So they should not lack content(s).....
Re: Budget: Olamide Blasts The Nigerian Government by lenny12(m): 2:56pm On Jun 27, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Songs addressing national issues, the matter too plenty. So they should not lack content(s).....
hmmm.... that One No Be Here Ooo,most Of Naija Musician Naa Wack
Re: Budget: Olamide Blasts The Nigerian Government by Gurusarenna: 3:01pm On Jun 27, 2018
osazeeblue01:
Olamide please stop this nonsense and follow Falz step .

THIS IS NIGERIA
are you ok?
Re: Budget: Olamide Blasts The Nigerian Government by SheikhMuniru(m): 3:03pm On Jun 27, 2018
WE NO SAY YOU BE ATENUJE, OWO EPO MUSICIAN
Re: Budget: Olamide Blasts The Nigerian Government by resurgent2019: 3:05pm On Jun 27, 2018
conductor98:
Everybody seems to be waking up now. Where were there before when Nnamdi Kanu was shouting and shouting? Even APC urine drinker yolobar moozlem like Olamide is getting sense.

Olamide is Christian and not muslim Get your facts right.
Re: Budget: Olamide Blasts The Nigerian Government by Emycord: 3:08pm On Jun 27, 2018
Cyynthialove:
Celebrities are waking up
pity They Woke Up On Delilah's Lap. After Buhari Don shave Them Hair Finish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Budget: Olamide Blasts The Nigerian Government by Lexusgs430: 3:09pm On Jun 27, 2018
lenny12:
hmmm.... that One No Be Here Ooo,most Of Naija Musician Naa Wack

If they can sing about bum bum, they should just try... Just add beta beats and bass.....
Re: Budget: Olamide Blasts The Nigerian Government by Lexusgs430: 3:10pm On Jun 27, 2018
resurgent2019:

Olamide is Christian and not muslim Get your facts right.

With that skull cap, you say no no be jew?
Re: Budget: Olamide Blasts The Nigerian Government by resurgent2019: 3:11pm On Jun 27, 2018
Lexusgs430:

With that skull cap, you say no no be jew?

He might be jew sha. I was equally surprised to see him with the cap. But i know for sure that he is not a muslim.
Re: Budget: Olamide Blasts The Nigerian Government by lenny12(m): 3:14pm On Jun 27, 2018
Lexusgs430:

If they can sing about bum bum, they should just try... Just add beta beats and bass.....
lmfao..You Sabi The Main Thing Jare, Kudos To You
Re: Budget: Olamide Blasts The Nigerian Government by Sexina851(f): 3:17pm On Jun 27, 2018
maxtop:
Can't he speak good , simple and correct English instead of these science student English ?

Is English your language?

2 Likes

Re: Budget: Olamide Blasts The Nigerian Government by Sijo01(f): 3:29pm On Jun 27, 2018
Na now your day break. Remix the song wey you first sing.
Re: Budget: Olamide Blasts The Nigerian Government by sshyne(m): 4:04pm On Jun 27, 2018
The only way I see a real change in government is If all celebrity can turn down campaigning for this cabals and focus on campaigning for reasonable youth candidate. There would be a change in power and the country would be better.

But money no go let them think
Re: Budget: Olamide Blasts The Nigerian Government by Dareal90s(m): 4:13pm On Jun 27, 2018
4FACEADELEKE:
Like it or not your influence misled some of your gullible fans,to vote this scam call change.Enjoy your chains poor masses.
Continue mocking urself as if u r left out, we enjoy it together weda u like it or not.
Re: Budget: Olamide Blasts The Nigerian Government by osazeeblue01: 4:14pm On Jun 27, 2018
Gurusarenna:
are you ok?

Re: Budget: Olamide Blasts The Nigerian Government by Adefemiaderoju1: 4:19pm On Jun 27, 2018
PureMe01:
Nobody should attack Olamide.he just hustled.dats all.atleast he is speaking up unlike his folks/people who out of fear of wat is to befall them from their masters won't ever try that.
#respectman
You remind me of that so called 2face good for nothing guy majority of people being killed in middle belt are his people and can't even stand up for his people
Re: Budget: Olamide Blasts The Nigerian Government by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 4:42pm On Jun 27, 2018
Dareal90s:

Continue mocking urself as if u r left out, we enjoy it together weda u like it or not.
Afterall i did not support or vote buhari,and what i dont know cannot kill me.Check my history on twitter,nairaland and facebook and on the streets then,a complete jonathanian and a tanoid then,today still a wailer.
Re: Budget: Olamide Blasts The Nigerian Government by Timajohn(m): 4:57pm On Jun 27, 2018
maxtop:
Can't he speak good , simple and correct English instead of these science student English ?
shey oyinbo gbo youruba
Re: Budget: Olamide Blasts The Nigerian Government by ufuosman(m): 4:59pm On Jun 27, 2018
Everybody should get his /her pvc ready
Re: Budget: Olamide Blasts The Nigerian Government by Dareal90s(m): 5:06pm On Jun 27, 2018
4FACEADELEKE:

Afterall i did not support or vote buhari,and what i dont know cannot kill me.Check my history on twitter,nairaland and facebook and on the streets then,a complete jonathanian and a tanoid then,today still a wailer.
So Jonathan is good, With all d embezzlement nd mismanagement of funds? We all ar in this shit together man
Re: Budget: Olamide Blasts The Nigerian Government by maasoap(m): 5:28pm On Jun 27, 2018
conductor98:
Everybody seems to be waking up now. Where were there before when Nnamdi Kanu was shouting and shouting? Even APC urine drinker yolobar moozlem like Olamide is getting sense.
Fecal eating ibo xtian, stop mentioning that forgotten delusional albino rat here.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rita Dominic's Look To Love Like A Movie 3 Concert (photos) / Shaydee Leaves Banky W And EME Label With A Birthday Message / Toolz Goes To University Of The Arts, London College Of Fashion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.