Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Do You Think I Am Just Accusing Tecno And Infinix Wrongly? You Need To See This. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Do You Think I Am Just Accusing Tecno And Infinix Wrongly? You Need To See This. (1927 Views)

Tecno And Infinix Are Cheap And Affordable Phones (demystifying The Myth) / Twitter User Mocks Tecno And Itel Phones, Gets Savage Reply / Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think I Am Just Accusing Tecno And Infinix Wrongly? You Need To See This. by correctBlogger(m): 1:10pm On Jun 27, 2018
Alright guys, now looking at the recent happenings that been going on between Infinix and Tecno, and when i say recent happenings, i mean the recent phones that their companies have launched lately since the beginning of this year, you will all notice one thing, which is the use the use of plastic bodies for their smart phones.

Now before you start throwing stones at me and telling me that these phones are meant to be cheap so people can afford it, and i cannot be looking for premium build with a low amount.. Yes i know that these phones are meant to be cheap, and i appreciate what Infinix particularly has been doing on their smart phones lately, which is the migration from Mediatek to Snapdragon Processors like on the Infinix Hot S3 smart phone and the Infinix Hot 6 Pro, even though these processors are what i refer to as ancient Snapdragon Processors, but at least that shows that they have taken a step in the right direction.. so i am very much happy for that.. and i am expecting something better on the next Infinix Zero 6 smart phone.

But now my complain is that, from last year and last two years, these phone company in question i.e Infinix and Tecno (Transsion Holdings) have been launching the previous models of these phones with metal aluminum bodies of which you and i know that it really gave the phones a very premium and pricey look that even if you tell someone that you got that phone for up to 200,000 thousand naira, they will have no reason to doubt it, the Tecno Camon X and X Pro are very good examples, those phones if not for the way their cameras were positioned vertically, they look nothing different from the Apple iPhone 6 as of then. Other examples are phones like the Infinix Hot S and Hot S2, i don't even want to talk about the Infinix Zero 4,because i know that that one is more of a flagship brand, so it must come with a very premium build.

So right now my question remains, if the previous models of these phones could come with such premium builds, then what is stopping the newer models from doing so.. All the phones that Infinix and Tecno have launched this year all came with plastic bodies, and there is no way you can argue it, plastic whether beautiful or ugly, are inferior to metal, and there is no how you want to do it, they get easily scratched, and can even crack from a slight fall, and the paint job done on it within a short period will begin to go off..

And that is the reason why, today we wrote an Open Letter to Both Infinix and Tecno, as to know the reason why they suddenly decided to choose to go this way, even when the whole world is now moving to using glass bodies on their smart phones, must they look cheap even if they are cheap?

So to see our open letter written to Infinix and Tecno, please follow the link below to our official web page, and you too tell us what you think after reading it.. enjoy.

http://www.correctblogger.com/2018/06/open-letter-to-tecno-and-infinix.html

Please nobody should argue with me oh.. i am not feeling fine.. and in broda shaggi's voice Taink You.. grin grin
Re: Do You Think I Am Just Accusing Tecno And Infinix Wrongly? You Need To See This. by TechCapon(m): 1:17pm On Jun 27, 2018
metal body is even fading out. Glass covers is what premium smartphone makers are into right now. Tecno, Infinix and others should step up

1 Like

Re: Do You Think I Am Just Accusing Tecno And Infinix Wrongly? You Need To See This. by Anegbettedude: 2:12pm On Jun 27, 2018
More like Dullblogger tongue you mean you wrote all this to air your view about casing undecided

6 Likes

Re: Do You Think I Am Just Accusing Tecno And Infinix Wrongly? You Need To See This. by CirocBoi(m): 2:13pm On Jun 27, 2018
Abokiii dey wear gucci grin grin...... Even with face cap abooki na still abooki

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Think I Am Just Accusing Tecno And Infinix Wrongly? You Need To See This. by Lionbite(m): 6:35pm On Jun 27, 2018
Anegbettedude:
More like Dullblogger tongue you mean you wrote all this to air your view about casing undecided
as in the op matter tire me

3 Likes

Re: Do You Think I Am Just Accusing Tecno And Infinix Wrongly? You Need To See This. by childuptojoy(m): 11:46am On Jun 28, 2018
CirocBoi:
Abokiii dey wear gucci grin grin...... Even with face cap abooki na still abooki
grin even with the Gucci? Lmao

1 Like

Re: Do You Think I Am Just Accusing Tecno And Infinix Wrongly? You Need To See This. by Norman4real(m): 5:06pm On Jun 29, 2018
TechCapon:
metal body is even fading out. Glass covers is what premium smartphone makers are into right now. Tecno, Infinix and others should step up
Glass covers easily break, prone to scratches and make the phone shabby with fingerprints. Personally i don't see why this is such a big issue especially since almost every phone user is going to place it in a rubber casing. so wtf is thepoint of fussing over this.
Re: Do You Think I Am Just Accusing Tecno And Infinix Wrongly? You Need To See This. by Abiodunspectre(m): 3:49pm On Jun 30, 2018
I use a device with metal body and in few months you should see the amount of scratches on the body.... Whereas full metal body device's get hot easily.Tecno understand what they are doing.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think I Am Just Accusing Tecno And Infinix Wrongly? You Need To See This. by saxby(f): 1:48am On Jul 01, 2018
but even with the plastic bodies i think the devices are still very beautiful.
Re: Do You Think I Am Just Accusing Tecno And Infinix Wrongly? You Need To See This. by datyorubaboy: 1:57am On Jul 01, 2018
Lol, funny guy. Aboki na Aboki
CirocBoi:
Re: Do You Think I Am Just Accusing Tecno And Infinix Wrongly? You Need To See This. by omoalajah(m): 2:21am On Jul 01, 2018
Very beautiful .
saxby:
but even with the plastic bodies i think the devices are still very beautiful.
Re: Do You Think I Am Just Accusing Tecno And Infinix Wrongly? You Need To See This. by missslimzy(f): 2:42am On Jul 01, 2018
Exactly. I dont like metal phones
Abiodunspectre:
I use a device with metal body and in few months you should see the amount of scratches on the body.... Whereas full metal body device's get hot easily.Tecno understand what they are doing.

(1) (Reply)

Meet Infinix Hot S3X with 16mp front camera / How To Repair Corrupted SD Card. / How To Add Unlimited Credit On Your Mtn Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.