Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

I Need An Advice On The Best Way To Invest My 200k. - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Need An Advice On The Best Way To Invest My 200k. (5050 Views)

Should I Invest My 3000 Dollars Or Leave It To Appreciate (I Need Your Advice) / I Want To Invest My 400k / Pls I Need Genuine Site To Invest My #20,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need An Advice On The Best Way To Invest My 200k. by Touchinglives(m): 9:41am On Jul 08, 2018
Jessie123:
A desperate aged man of slightly lower than 70 years old is appealing to any kind hearted member of nairaland family to kindly suggest to him by way of advice or link up, idea, any lnvestment or business he can invest the sum of n1-- 2 milion naira and shall be able to have a steady monthly return of 150 - 200 naira every month without tears, staffing or rental hazards as dishonest and wrong investment/ business has dealt with him
Jessie123 post=68884983:
A desperate aged man of slightly lower than 70 years old is appealing to any kind hearted member of nairaland family to kindly suggest to him by way of advice or link up, idea, any lnvestment or business he can invest the sum of n1-- 2 milion naira and shall be able to have a steady monthly return of 150 - 200 naira every month without tears, staffing or rental hazards as dishonest and wrong investment/ business has dealt with him before.
with the exception of the comment on ponzi all others look good. you can try TB or mutual funds. you can also engage the services of money managers. but for the safety of your funds I seriously recommend diversification. not good to put your eggs in one basket. then again would have suggested something that you can do and oversee yourself but for your the terms of your request.There is money in the agriculture sector. I for one I'm into agrobiz,buying and distribution of farm products. if your interested in 10% return on investment monthly chat me up. its something you can try for couple of months and then decide. again you don't need to put in all. just don't put pressure on yourself. and don't be too in a haste to decide. always taste the waters.
Re: I Need An Advice On The Best Way To Invest My 200k. by wintergold(m): 7:32pm On Aug 04, 2018
oceanized25:
bro am interested in this,pls give us more details.
chat me up 08037366785
Re: I Need An Advice On The Best Way To Invest My 200k. by wintergold(m): 7:35pm On Aug 04, 2018
chat up on 08037366785
Re: I Need An Advice On The Best Way To Invest My 200k. by dvd(f): 7:30pm On Oct 28, 2019
kirchofff:
i have a spare 200k that i'm not using for now and i need the best way to invest it. should i go for T.bills or fix deposit? how much interest will i get with 200k investment maybe over 6 months or so?
thanks in anticipation.

Start a health product business. There is a booming phenomenal one and so much results , if on IG Check @livepureonline

People are conscious of their health. Whatsapp me and i ll show u how to use cleanse product to make money weekly as they see instant results when people cleanse all their organs. They will keep ordering from you. It even helps smokers
Re: I Need An Advice On The Best Way To Invest My 200k. by Ovic975(m): 11:12am On Oct 29, 2019
wintergold:
invest in buying crypto shares. with 200k, u will receive 80k monthly as profit for 10months.inbox for more details
please how to I buy crypto shares?
Re: I Need An Advice On The Best Way To Invest My 200k. by incomeboostng: 11:46am On Jan 22, 2021
kirchofff:
i have a spare 200k that i'm not using for now and i need the best way to invest it. should i go for T.bills or fix deposit? how much interest will i get with 200k investment maybe over 6 months or so?
thanks in anticipation.

Check the page below for viable options

https://www.incomeboostng.com/make-more-money/

Thank me later.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Real Reasons Why Pennywise Wealth Management System Crashed Suddenly / 5 Things You Must Consider Giving Up For A Financially Successful Life / MMM Founder, Serge Mavordi Spotted Leaving Nigerian Airport (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.