Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,529 members, 7,850,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:21 AM

Delicious And Simple Fried Rice Recipe (pictures) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Delicious And Simple Fried Rice Recipe (pictures) (1102 Views)

My Perfect Concoction Rice Recipe, You Will Finish The Whole Pot (Photos, Video) / See How I Prepared A 45 Minutes Spaghetti Recipe ( Pictures & Video) / See How I Prepared Delicious And Well Spiced Grilled Fish (pics And Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Delicious And Simple Fried Rice Recipe (pictures) by kongashare01: 1:47pm On Jun 27, 2018
You know a lot of recipes with rice, but this one from Thai cuisine is of the most delicious and simple. Although, this rice recipe with egg and vegetables can be added to the Chinese cuisine too. “Delicious and simple fried rice recipe”.

Fried rice can be served both as a side dish and as a basic vegetarian dish. Rice for this dish can be cooked with or without salt. By the way, this is an excellent option for recycling yesterday’s rice.

Ingredients for 4-6 servings:
One cup (250 ml) of the pre-cooked and chilled long rice.
Red sweet pepper 1 pc.
Mushrooms 100 grams (optional ingredient)
Small chili pepper 1 pc.
Small onion 1 pc.
Garlic 3 gloves
A large handful of basil leaves
3 tablespoons of soy sauce
1 chicken egg

Recipe:
Chop the sweet pepper into thin strips. Mushrooms, and onions are chopped on thin slices. Finely chop the garlic and chili.

In a frying pan, warm up the vegetable oil and put garlic and pepper into it.
Add the sliced vegetables and fry until half cooked.

Pure the rice into the frying pan and mix thoroughly. Put one egg in and stir it well. Then add the soy sauce to the rice and fry, stirring, until the vegetables are ready. Finely cut the basil and add to the pan.

Warm it for 1 minute and turn it off.
There are numerous rice recipes in Nigeria. But this one is among the best. Bon Appetit!

How to choose the best rice for this dish
In order to make the dish tasty, you still need to choose the right rice with which it will be prepared. Below, we will show you how to choose quality rice....

CONTINUE READING WITH MORE PICTURES HERE: https://xclusiveafrica.com/delicious-and-simple-fried-rice-recipe

Re: Delicious And Simple Fried Rice Recipe (pictures) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 27, 2018
complete it here, I wish to cook the fried rice this coning Sunday

(1) (Reply)

Powers Of Bananas / Small Chops / Men Cooks Too: !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.