Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,723 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Family Challenges - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Challenges (958 Views)

Challenges Of A Single Mother / 8 Challenges To Face Your 1st Year Of Marriage / The Challenges Of Being The 1st Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Family Challenges by remedies4a(m): 5:53pm On Mar 23, 2007
pls i would like to know your experience on challenges average families face to race children, pay school fees, house rent, medical bills, feeding etc. especially when the head of the family is not financially bouyant.
Re: Family Challenges by bunmii(f): 9:47pm On Mar 25, 2007
it depends on where you live e.g in london u don't pay school fees for kids until they get to university & u can see your GP for free.
Re: Family Challenges by spoilt(f): 10:03pm On Mar 25, 2007
about time i moved to london. cool

(1) (Reply)

Is It Polite To Go Out With Your Boss On The Guise That You Share The Same B'day / The Girl That I Love / Husband Has Baby To Other Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.