Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,977 members, 7,956,647 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:16 PM

Nairalader Celebrate Nigeria Loss To Argentina In Office In Style (pic) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nairalader Celebrate Nigeria Loss To Argentina In Office In Style (pic) (448 Views)

'Why Super Eagles Lost To Argentina' – Jay-Jay Okocha Speaks / Non-Nigerians React Harshly After Nigeria’s Loss To Argentina / Top 10 Takeaways From Nigeria’s Loss To Argentina & Elimination From Russia 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalader Celebrate Nigeria Loss To Argentina In Office In Style (pic) by moscobabs(m): 2:10pm On Jun 27, 2018
My Boss (a Lebanese) surprised us in office this morning, He is a die hard Messi fan. I have been in battle with him since begining of World cup, anytime Barca or Argentina lost this man will be moody around.

He has been happiest man since yeaterday evening when Argentina won and qualify for round 16 of the world cup, so this morning we saw package from one of the fast foods and they start dropping foods and drinks on our table as if na we send them.

I challenged my boss and I demanded for reason for the celebration and he said "Messi scored and Argentina Qualifies" Me reject the food sa but they refuse to take it off my table.

As a Nigerian I have to be patriotic

Re: Nairalader Celebrate Nigeria Loss To Argentina In Office In Style (pic) by Giddymoney(m): 2:15pm On Jun 27, 2018
Me reject the food sa but they refuse to take it off my table.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Nairalader Celebrate Nigeria Loss To Argentina In Office In Style (pic) by Treasure17(m): 2:24pm On Jun 27, 2018
Lol. Are you trying to be patriotic. Hunger never wire you.

1 Like

Re: Nairalader Celebrate Nigeria Loss To Argentina In Office In Style (pic) by olasaad(f): 2:52pm On Jun 27, 2018
Me reject the food sa but they refuse to take it off my table.

As a Nigerian I have to be patriotic

I know this will happen in the end

1 Like

Re: Nairalader Celebrate Nigeria Loss To Argentina In Office In Style (pic) by mrphysics(m): 3:01pm On Jun 27, 2018
lol

1 Like

Re: Nairalader Celebrate Nigeria Loss To Argentina In Office In Style (pic) by cassidy1996(m): 5:04pm On Jun 27, 2018
mrphysics:
lol
lol
Re: Nairalader Celebrate Nigeria Loss To Argentina In Office In Style (pic) by suretipsadviser: 5:43pm On Jun 27, 2018
the best betting tips app in the WORLD!!!! check out the performance for the last 2 days!!!! BIG PROFIT!!!

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is At Risk Of Getting Ban From FIFA / DOWNLOAD Video:france 1-0 Belgium Goals And Highlights.mp4 / Some England Fans Are Convinced That Croatia Star Was Booked Twice In Semi-final

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.