Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Ini Edo Shows Off Her PVC In Beautiful Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Shows Off Her PVC In Beautiful Photos (35522 Views)

Angry Nigerian Lady Narrates How DJ Cuppy Jumped The Queue To Collect Her PVC / Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her PVC, Covers Her Age / Roseline Meurer Claims To Be 26 On Her PVC. Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo Shows Off Her PVC In Beautiful Photos by LesbianBoy(m): 6:09pm On Jun 27, 2018
But since Apostle left this babe who is fvcking her pvssy now sef lipsrsealed
Re: Ini Edo Shows Off Her PVC In Beautiful Photos by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 27, 2018
Pvc to vote atiku or buhari. Nonsense
Re: Ini Edo Shows Off Her PVC In Beautiful Photos by Billygee2u: 6:11pm On Jun 27, 2018
flames01:
People are silently telling buhari that his time is up. Buhari, the weak, sectional, ethnic bigotic president. Arresting, prosecuting and sentencing christians that killed Fulani herdsmen was very swift, but arresting myetti Allah leadership has never even occured in spite of the open confession and further threat released by the body.

I don't know how buhari want to redeem himself from his obvious religion and ethnic bias.
Terrorists doesn't have conscience

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Shows Off Her PVC In Beautiful Photos by xynerise: 6:12pm On Jun 27, 2018
If I hear say she come out vote that day
Re: Ini Edo Shows Off Her PVC In Beautiful Photos by babadeee(m): 6:12pm On Jun 27, 2018
Na kogi I do my own PVC then in School, please can I do another one because have graduated from the school and I really need to vote come 2019 and am in Abeokuta now. Please I need your advice pals
Re: Ini Edo Shows Off Her PVC In Beautiful Photos by mrstheo(f): 6:14pm On Jun 27, 2018
But wait oooh! Who are we gonna vote for?
Re: Ini Edo Shows Off Her PVC In Beautiful Photos by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 27, 2018
ayusco85:

Which one u get? Don't you knw u ve to ve given TVC first before PVC
Go and register and get urs and stop been ITK
ITK I registered for PVC since 2011.

I know say you never see am. Make I show you.

Re: Ini Edo Shows Off Her PVC In Beautiful Photos by Fitnessman(m): 6:21pm On Jun 27, 2018
Oh see she is covering her age in it.. Nigeria Sha.. And you be celeb

Re: Ini Edo Shows Off Her PVC In Beautiful Photos by princeade86(m): 6:22pm On Jun 27, 2018
that one na PVC abi
Re: Ini Edo Shows Off Her PVC In Beautiful Photos by xynerise: 6:24pm On Jun 27, 2018
Fitnessman:
Oh see she is covering her age in it.. Nigeria Sha.. And you be celeb

She is 39
Re: Ini Edo Shows Off Her PVC In Beautiful Photos by bracooloye(m): 6:29pm On Jun 27, 2018
please have they started registration for voter's card if yes where can I register the one I register during the last election I still have the temporal one with me but when I got to the local government some years back they said they can't find the permanent one
Re: Ini Edo Shows Off Her PVC In Beautiful Photos by kasimshafii: 6:33pm On Jun 27, 2018
And who tel you that this is PVC? Learners! It is called TVC (Temporary Voters Card).
Re: Ini Edo Shows Off Her PVC In Beautiful Photos by Joshica: 6:45pm On Jun 27, 2018
Last I checked that's TVC she's holding
Re: Ini Edo Shows Off Her PVC In Beautiful Photos by Indomie001: 6:48pm On Jun 27, 2018
Good one , I have mine .

My sig pls
Re: Ini Edo Shows Off Her PVC In Beautiful Photos by classikbill(m): 7:41pm On Jun 27, 2018
TroubleMaker47:
All these block heads! angry That's TVC not PVC
God bless you my brother.
Re: Ini Edo Shows Off Her PVC In Beautiful Photos by Ojuororun(m): 8:05pm On Jun 27, 2018
PVC MEANS , PLEASE VOTE CHANGE ....grin
Re: Ini Edo Shows Off Her PVC In Beautiful Photos by Blessinq1(f): 8:18pm On Jun 27, 2018
All this bucket of paint on her face just to show us PVC abi iss TVC ?? Las las, Nigeria will be alright sha
Re: Ini Edo Shows Off Her PVC In Beautiful Photos by Zinny25(f): 9:03pm On Jun 27, 2018
That's TVC not PVC... Lazy Nigerian youth
Re: Ini Edo Shows Off Her PVC In Beautiful Photos by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 27, 2018
this woman wey get hairs for chest! *spits*
Re: Ini Edo Shows Off Her PVC In Beautiful Photos by Dafreeguy(m): 9:14pm On Jun 27, 2018
like say she go enter sun go vote
Re: Ini Edo Shows Off Her PVC In Beautiful Photos by Smartwin: 11:37pm On Jun 27, 2018
So now you have your pvc who re you voting for , get your pvc all the time when we haven't even seen the best candidate
Re: Ini Edo Shows Off Her PVC In Beautiful Photos by wisdomkid: 11:45pm On Jun 27, 2018
Duru009:
This lady chargers #1 million per night !

Sorry, which lady are you talking about?
Your Mother or your sister that charges 100 Naira for 50 days?
Re: Ini Edo Shows Off Her PVC In Beautiful Photos by wisdomkid: 11:46pm On Jun 27, 2018
LesbianBoy:
But since Apostle left this babe who is fvcking her pvssy now sef lipsrsealed

Have you asked your Dad or prophet?
Re: Ini Edo Shows Off Her PVC In Beautiful Photos by zudozz: 2:04am On Jun 28, 2018
Governor's pepe soup, big men shawama!!!
Re: Ini Edo Shows Off Her PVC In Beautiful Photos by Lowrenzojacuzzi: 5:40am On Jun 28, 2018
duro4chang:
This is not PVC but TVC. Temporary card not permanent.
it doesn't matter if it is TVC or PVC. You have to be given TVC before PVC, at least she has passed the message. Please go get yours if you've not
Re: Ini Edo Shows Off Her PVC In Beautiful Photos by aklion: 11:02am On Jun 28, 2018
That na temporary voters card na. Tvc mbok!
Re: Ini Edo Shows Off Her PVC In Beautiful Photos by Duru009(m): 4:29pm On Jun 28, 2018
wisdomkid:

Sorry, which lady are you talking about?
Your Mother or your sister that charges 100 Naira for 50 days?

You are big mor00r, Do you know her mote than me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Awilo Longomba Pictured With Peter Okoye In The Studio - He Looks So Different / Audu Maikori Arrested By The Police / MC, Bossman Comes For Banky W' 'Marry' Inscription, Advises Adesua Etomi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.