Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Lionel Messi Wore A Lucky Amulet Before Playing Against Nigeria. PICS - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Wore A Lucky Amulet Before Playing Against Nigeria. PICS (55033 Views)

Super Eagles Remember Samuel Okwaraji Who Died While Playing Against Angola / UEFA Women's Champions League Draws. See Who Nigerians Are Playing Against / Croatia Sends Nikola Kalinic Home For Refusing To Play Against Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lionel Messi Wore A Lucky Amulet Before Playing Against Nigeria. PICS by Josh44s(m): 6:48pm On Jun 27, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Body self no fit tell super eagles say juju pass juju. If you shout Edo or Ogun we shout Mendoza or Cordoba. cheesy

Super Eagles didn't deserve to go that world cup in the first place. Ghana or cote d'ivoire or cameroon would have done a better job. Top teams are not even on top form. This was a glorious opportunity to go all the way. See you in 2074. Maybe by that time Nigeria go dey 3rd for FIFA ranking, after Zimbabwe and China. cheesy.

That is if there still a country called Nigeria
Re: Lionel Messi Wore A Lucky Amulet Before Playing Against Nigeria. PICS by Giddygrade: 6:49pm On Jun 27, 2018
kolafolabi:
Tired of Messi and Argentina.. They gonna meet their water loo against France.. By the way, where is that cat that predicted Nigeria gonna win.. I need a gun right now
My Broda, I Don Cari D Cat Do Pepe Meat Since Morning Sef. grin
kolafolabi:
Tired of Messi and Argentina.. They gonna meet their water loo against France.. By the way, where is that cat that predicted Nigeria gonna win.. I need a gun right now
My Broda, I Don Cari D Cat Do Pepe Meat Since Morning Sef.

Re: Lionel Messi Wore A Lucky Amulet Before Playing Against Nigeria. PICS by olayi1992: 6:54pm On Jun 27, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Body self no fit tell super eagles say juju pass juju. If you shout Edo or Ogun we shout Mendoza or Cordoba. cheesy

Super Eagles didn't deserve to go that world cup in the first place. Ghana or cote d'ivoire or cameroon would have done a better job. Top teams are not even on top form. This was a glorious opportunity to go all the way. See you in 2074. Maybe by that time Nigeria go dey 3rd for FIFA ranking, after Zimbabwe and China. cheesy.
I know ur type
Re: Lionel Messi Wore A Lucky Amulet Before Playing Against Nigeria. PICS by Yomboy4ever(m): 6:54pm On Jun 27, 2018
Yes I tot as much no wonder him shot turn to Lion in front of our 19yrs old Goalkeeper. Fifa must hear dis ooo... grin angry tongue
Re: Lionel Messi Wore A Lucky Amulet Before Playing Against Nigeria. PICS by niggi4life(m): 6:55pm On Jun 27, 2018
soberdrunk:
So because it is Lionel Messi una call am "Lucky Amulet", if it was Victor Moses una for call am "Juju" or "Jazz"........ angry
hahahahahahahahahaha grin
Re: Lionel Messi Wore A Lucky Amulet Before Playing Against Nigeria. PICS by Yomboy4ever(m): 6:57pm On Jun 27, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

So those countries would have beaten Argentina Abi carry the world cup sef. You better go dey watch your wrestling and zee world cos you don't know anything about football..

Re: Lionel Messi Wore A Lucky Amulet Before Playing Against Nigeria. PICS by OttHin: 7:09pm On Jun 27, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

You are mhad
Re: Lionel Messi Wore A Lucky Amulet Before Playing Against Nigeria. PICS by iphanyiuma(m): 7:15pm On Jun 27, 2018
adeniyi3971:

the second time actually
after 1937 I guess.. I might be wrong tho
Re: Lionel Messi Wore A Lucky Amulet Before Playing Against Nigeria. PICS by honorr: 7:19pm On Jun 27, 2018
Nothing new abt JUJU in sports and life generally..U cannot come to a world cup without a form of believe.
Re: Lionel Messi Wore A Lucky Amulet Before Playing Against Nigeria. PICS by bezimo(m): 7:22pm On Jun 27, 2018
Let us see how the lucky amulet do against France.
Re: Lionel Messi Wore A Lucky Amulet Before Playing Against Nigeria. PICS by yrex01(m): 7:32pm On Jun 27, 2018
Mimee803:
Say it like it is ! Even though they wont want to hear...Nigeria had no business there...fighting for penalty goals like d sad kids dey are...in your home country people are being slaughtered roastedlike chickens u want to be celebrating mediocre as hell plays ...didn't even ask for moment of silence as a sign of respect to the dead...please come home and let us luxuriate in our collective mediocrity and complacency no need to watch that on worldwide TV we see it here every bloody day
sorry
Re: Lionel Messi Wore A Lucky Amulet Before Playing Against Nigeria. PICS by David160(m): 7:40pm On Jun 27, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

sharrap.... Male name female moniker... Ewu
Re: Lionel Messi Wore A Lucky Amulet Before Playing Against Nigeria. PICS by GoldHorse(m): 7:58pm On Jun 27, 2018
Which one be this "Amulet" big grammar?! Call am wetin e be - juju!
Re: Lionel Messi Wore A Lucky Amulet Before Playing Against Nigeria. PICS by Olifiz(m): 8:11pm On Jun 27, 2018
Why u all hating on this poor guy. They both played a game n won naija.

I never really respected him not until this World Cup. Even with a messed up team he still played well even wen they were not passing to him.
Re: Lionel Messi Wore A Lucky Amulet Before Playing Against Nigeria. PICS by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 27, 2018
LifeofAirforce:

Well I wanted to till I got to know Lionel Messi of all people wore "juju" to play the match.

Indeed. cheesy
Re: Lionel Messi Wore A Lucky Amulet Before Playing Against Nigeria. PICS by Cletus77(m): 8:25pm On Jun 27, 2018
mrmrmister:

So what stopped Ghana, Cote d'Ivoire and Cameroon from going?
N.a. mouth det scratch am
Re: Lionel Messi Wore A Lucky Amulet Before Playing Against Nigeria. PICS by bbey(m): 8:34pm On Jun 27, 2018
Re: Lionel Messi Wore A Lucky Amulet Before Playing Against Nigeria. PICS by chiboy1116: 9:58pm On Jun 27, 2018
He's such a great person . What a great personality .
Re: Lionel Messi Wore A Lucky Amulet Before Playing Against Nigeria. PICS by harrystories(m): 10:34pm On Jun 27, 2018
DIYhackers:
Nonsense. What's the need of lucky charm that will expire against France
It will still work against France.
Re: Lionel Messi Wore A Lucky Amulet Before Playing Against Nigeria. PICS by DIYhackers: 10:36pm On Jun 27, 2018
harrystories:
It will still work against France.
e go shock you
Re: Lionel Messi Wore A Lucky Amulet Before Playing Against Nigeria. PICS by harrystories(m): 10:49pm On Jun 27, 2018
Messi is good and there is no doubt about it. But I dislike him from day one. I always have the feelings that his success isn't an ordinarily undecided

Re: Lionel Messi Wore A Lucky Amulet Before Playing Against Nigeria. PICS by harrystories(m): 10:53pm On Jun 27, 2018
DIYhackers:
e go shock you
Well, let us wait until then. But don't be surprise if that juju brought them the world cup. That Messi na devil.
Re: Lionel Messi Wore A Lucky Amulet Before Playing Against Nigeria. PICS by Nobody: 1:58am On Jun 28, 2018
harrystories:
Messi is good and there is no doubt about it. But I dislike him from day one. I always have the feelings that his success isn't an ordinarily undecided

He's humble, read Job 8:20

if it were to be some Nigerian stars that bracelet would have been in refuse site

Re: Lionel Messi Wore A Lucky Amulet Before Playing Against Nigeria. PICS by mechanics(m): 12:13pm On Jun 28, 2018
France will stop them.

Man City 2-2 Tottenham: Pep Guardiola & Sergio Aguero In Touchline Bust-up / We Sacked Keshi To Save His Life – NFF / Yakubu Ayegbeni Buys Range Rover For His Wife, Yvonne Ayegbeni (Photo)