Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Buhari Meets Saraki And Dogara At State House(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets Saraki And Dogara At State House(photos) (25857 Views)

The Moment President Buhari Slammed Saraki And Dogara On Live TV (Photos) / Buhari Pictured With Saraki And Dogara After The Budget Presentation / Saraki And Dogara React To Ortom's Impeachment, Issue Joint Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Meets Saraki And Dogara At State House(photos) by stephenduru: 2:58pm On Jun 27, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari met with Senate President Abubakar Bukola Saraki and Speaker Rt. Hon. Yakubu Dogara in State House.Details of their meeting are not yet known

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/06/buhari-meets-saraki-and-dogara-at-state.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets Saraki And Dogara At State House(photos) by ChiefAzubuike(f): 2:59pm On Jun 27, 2018
I pity saraki and dogara. They are exposing themselves to serious infection from that handshake with Mr Buhari.

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets Saraki And Dogara At State House(photos) by yarimo(m): 4:10pm On Jun 27, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
I pity saraki and dogara. They are exposing themselves to serious infection from that handshake with Mr Buhari.
wallahi YABA left hospital patients have invade nairaland. Oluwaseun please over to you undecided

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets Saraki And Dogara At State House(photos) by Seanpizzy10: 5:41pm On Jun 27, 2018
Did Tiwa Savage's Son Jamil Just Called Wizkid His Daddy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_h1P80YWymM
Re: Buhari Meets Saraki And Dogara At State House(photos) by DIYhackers: 5:41pm On Jun 27, 2018
They should find a lasting solution to the security problems in this country

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets Saraki And Dogara At State House(photos) by GreatOlu1: 5:41pm On Jun 27, 2018
Yeye, they killed Christians but Muslims had meeting at state house, who is fooling who ..
Nonsense.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets Saraki And Dogara At State House(photos) by silenze: 5:42pm On Jun 27, 2018
and they are laughing

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Saraki And Dogara At State House(photos) by PureMe01: 5:42pm On Jun 27, 2018
his boys just did a clean job at Plateau over d weekend,why won't he be filled with joy??

28 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Saraki And Dogara At State House(photos) by Olawalesadiq(m): 5:42pm On Jun 27, 2018
who this meeting help..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Saraki And Dogara At State House(photos) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 27, 2018
In societies where they value human life, right now their media houses will be giving update per second in SITUATION ROOM on progresses made in apprehending the savage murderers and also on how the victims are faring but THIS IS NIGERIA where cattle is valued than human life by the present government.

Who will protect the northern Nigerian Christians?

God have mercy!

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Saraki And Dogara At State House(photos) by Makanjuola89: 5:43pm On Jun 27, 2018
Buhari till 2023

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets Saraki And Dogara At State House(photos) by adims96(m): 5:43pm On Jun 27, 2018
Hmm

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets Saraki And Dogara At State House(photos) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 27, 2018
Few or no meeting was held before Bubu declared harmless Biafrans a terrorist group and launched attack on their land o.

This man fails to declare herdsmen a terrorist group and and let them dance to military kill them all tune because they are his brothers.

Buhari Is A Terrorist!!!! God Punish You Bubu.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets Saraki And Dogara At State House(photos) by Bari22: 5:43pm On Jun 27, 2018
Re: Buhari Meets Saraki And Dogara At State House(photos) by Laple0541(m): 5:43pm On Jun 27, 2018
All this dem cat and mouse game wink

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Saraki And Dogara At State House(photos) by sandland: 5:43pm On Jun 27, 2018
No out come.
Re: Buhari Meets Saraki And Dogara At State House(photos) by princeade86(m): 5:43pm On Jun 27, 2018
mumu leaders.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Saraki And Dogara At State House(photos) by lawrence35(m): 5:43pm On Jun 27, 2018
All meetings that has been happening, what has it done?

Who all this meetings dey help?
Re: Buhari Meets Saraki And Dogara At State House(photos) by superlanny(m): 5:43pm On Jun 27, 2018
this shows that no matter what happens in this counrty, life goes on, see as them dey smile like say them win lottery.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Saraki And Dogara At State House(photos) by adims96(m): 5:44pm On Jun 27, 2018
My heart bleeds

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Saraki And Dogara At State House(photos) by khalids: 5:44pm On Jun 27, 2018
No,no, no, no. This meeting is not complete, there needs to be a christian and also an Igboman, to ensure all is kanpe....
Re: Buhari Meets Saraki And Dogara At State House(photos) by aguiyi2: 5:45pm On Jun 27, 2018
Chai!,politics is really evil.3 men with 3 different agendas laughing as if all is well.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Saraki And Dogara At State House(photos) by elmodee7(m): 5:45pm On Jun 27, 2018
PMB be careful . u r dealing with two devils use an extra long spoon.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Saraki And Dogara At State House(photos) by SweetJoystick(m): 5:45pm On Jun 27, 2018
na picture go change IGP n the other FOOLS?
Re: Buhari Meets Saraki And Dogara At State House(photos) by yeyeboi(m): 5:46pm On Jun 27, 2018
Ok
Re: Buhari Meets Saraki And Dogara At State House(photos) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 27, 2018
Nothing coming.....

expect more massacre within the week....

Buhari can't find his own and it has never been in history where fulani fight their own.....

rather they fight for islamisation...

Ask othman Don fodio...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Saraki And Dogara At State House(photos) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 27, 2018
Nothing coming.....

expect more massacre within the week....

Buhari can't find his own and it has never been in history where fulani fight their own.....

rather they fight for islamisation...

Ask othman Don fodio...of cursed memory.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Saraki And Dogara At State House(photos) by linqzs: 5:48pm On Jun 27, 2018
Please, I am 26years old and I am jobless. I seriously need a job so I can start supporting myself and my dad.
If anyone can help me in securing an interview, I will be very much grateful.

I am a Marketing graduate(B.sc).
Re: Buhari Meets Saraki And Dogara At State House(photos) by RexTramadol1: 5:49pm On Jun 27, 2018
Heat no dey catch PMB bah?

Meanwhile, they can't discuss more than their brains

And we've seen all in their brains in the past three years

Reason we should kick Buhari out

He has given his best in the last three years

But its not even quarter of being enough.

Nemo dat quod non habet!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Saraki And Dogara At State House(photos) by SheikhMuniru(m): 5:49pm On Jun 27, 2018
BUBU THE BULL

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kperogi: Obidients Are The New Buharists, Get Ready For Their Rank Stupidity / Ambode Connects 68 Communities To National Grid (Photos) / Musa Mayaki: I Was Punished For Censoring Hate Campaigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.