Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Whoever I Marry - Toke Makinwa Hints On A Possible Marriage, Fans React - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Whoever I Marry - Toke Makinwa Hints On A Possible Marriage, Fans React (653 Views)

Grammy Award Winner, Burna Boy Offers £10,000 And Possible Marriage To Anyone Wh / “falz Let’s Marry” – Toke Makinwa Reacts After A ‘find A Man’ Conversation...... / Omini The Great: Toke Makinwa Looks Like The Last Days Of Michael Jackson VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whoever I Marry - Toke Makinwa Hints On A Possible Marriage, Fans React by believeucan: 3:18pm On Jun 27, 2018
Dailytatafo.com

Media girl Toke Makinwa have taken to her social media to praise herself and describe herself as the perfect woman

She insisted that any man that will marry her will be so proud of the woman she is. Her fans react

See post and reaction below

Re: Whoever I Marry - Toke Makinwa Hints On A Possible Marriage, Fans React by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 27, 2018
We have lots of problem in this Country...Everyone is angry,frustrated and always lashing out....we attack all things
Re: Whoever I Marry - Toke Makinwa Hints On A Possible Marriage, Fans React by roarik(f): 4:19pm On Jun 27, 2018
Twitter is full of mad people,i love Toke Makinwa.

1 Like

Re: Whoever I Marry - Toke Makinwa Hints On A Possible Marriage, Fans React by dailytatafo: 7:34pm On Jun 27, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Whoever I Marry - Toke Makinwa Hints On A Possible Marriage, Fans React by mynaijadj(m): 8:15pm On Jun 27, 2018
some of these guys need to be reminded of the rhythm 93.7 branding when they came on board as competition to raypower. MORE MUSIC,LESS TALK. Please settle down with the husband and let him be the judge. All the talk talk aint helping you.

(1) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Shades Salvation Ministries As He Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Convers / Mercy Aigbe See Cute Photos From Actress' Daughter's Birthday / Nigerian Man Shares Picture Of Himself Breastfeeding A Young Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.