Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,784 members, 7,955,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:55 PM

Keita Keen To Take Liverpool To New Heights - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Keita Keen To Take Liverpool To New Heights (233 Views)

Inter Milan Signs Keita Balde On Loan From AS Monaco (Photos) / Liverpool To Sell Seven Players In A Bid To Raise Funds / We Are All Reds On Saturday:Opel Backs Liverpool To Lift Champions League Trophy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Keita Keen To Take Liverpool To New Heights by titanolomo: 3:40pm On Jun 27, 2018
Midfielder Naby Keita is eager to help Liverpool build on their impressive run last campaign as the Guinea international prepares to complete his transfer to the Premier League club on Sunday.

Liverpool signed Keita from Leipzig for a club record fee last August, with the teams agreeing that the 23-year-old would move to Anfield ahead of the 2018/19 season.

Manager Jurgen Klopp's side hosted a blistering attack last season, which helped the team finish fourth in the league and reach the Champions League final, where they were defeated by holders Real Madrid in May. Place bet on LIVE matches Now on [url]NaijaBet.COM[/url]

"When you see how they performed last season it makes me want to do the same and to be a part of this team. I would like to be able to achieve a similar kind of season with them next season – but even better," Keita told Liverpool's website .

"When I see how things have progressed here, I think if............................................READ MORE

http://www.9jabet.com/2018/06/27/keita-keen-take-liverpool-new-heights/
Re: Keita Keen To Take Liverpool To New Heights by cyberwinner1(m): 3:45pm On Jun 27, 2018
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Heimir Hallgrimsson Steps Down As Iceland Coach After 2018 World Cup (Photo) / Yusuf To Miss For Petrojet Clash / Alex Iwobi Shares His Story At North London Club Arsenal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.