Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,645 members, 7,823,830 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Why Not Store/save Your Customers’ Numbers? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Not Store/save Your Customers’ Numbers? (357 Views)

It Makes No Sense To Save Your Money In Dollar / How You Can Meet The Needs Of Your Customers / Seven Ways To Reward Your Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Not Store/save Your Customers’ Numbers? by ItuExchange(m): 5:03pm On Jun 27, 2018
There are good businesses, as well as good customers.

A good businessman should know his loyal and most important customers by name.

Most importantly, it doesn’t hurt if confirmed customer’ phone numbers are stored within a business line, so that you know who’s who when they call.

The problem is: many customers change their numbers often and often. Gone are the days when you needed N35,000 to get a SIM. Now, SIMS are being distributed free. And since most people don’t appreciate what they get free of charge, they change SIMs at whims.

For example, assuming we stored a customer’s numbers as Lizzy 1 and Lizzy 2. We will recognize her anytime she calls. However, if Lizzy calls with another number she gets for a mere N150, we may not know she’s the person (and she may be offended that we don’t recognize her).

If we store that number as Lizzy 3, we may not recognize her if she calls with another number, apart from Lizzy 1, Lizzy 2, and Lizzy 3. When a customer changes numbers too often, we may give up on saving their numbers.

There are some numbers in our phones that have long been abandoned by many a customer, and we still keep the numbers.

When a customer calls and assume that we should remember their names, they should forgive us if we don’t recognize them quickly.

We can’t store all numbers. We have a limited storage space.

We love our customers and we will not betray the trust they have in us.

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller/Skrill: Itu Global
Re: Why Not Store/save Your Customers’ Numbers? by Skyfornia(m): 5:05pm On Jun 27, 2018
I have this young yoruba guy that services my generators at home and shop, anytime I called him, he will demand to know who he is speaking with, happened severally and I had to warn him the last time. His excuse is that he don't like keeping numbers of his customers cause they are the ones who will always call him. Imagine!!!

This is one of the many reasons why Igbos seem to thrive more in business than other tribes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Not Store/save Your Customers’ Numbers? by BizLifeE: 3:12am On Jun 29, 2018
Skyfornia:
I have this young yoruba guy that services my generators at home and shop, anytime I called him, he will demand to know who he is speaking with, happened severally and I had to warn him the last time. His excuse is that he don't like keeping numbers of his customers cause they are the ones who will always call him. Imagine!!!

This is one of the many reasons why Igbos seem to thrive more in business than other tribes.

You can see that there are different reasons from different people.
Re: Why Not Store/save Your Customers’ Numbers? by Skyfornia(m): 6:50am On Jun 29, 2018
BizLifeE:

You can see that there are different reasons from different people.

His reason doesn't make any sense

(1) (Reply)

Massage Parlour / Supplier Of PKO, Palm Olein Oil And Palm Oil Wanted!!!!! / Do You Need Fiverr Buyer To Boost Your Level

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.