Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,557 members, 7,958,711 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:20 PM

Peter Okoye Meets With The President Of Malta - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Meets With The President Of Malta (921 Views)

Peter Okoye Meets Marie-Louise Coleiro Preca, President Of Malta / Peter Okoye Deletes How To Book P'square: Says 'My Family Comes First' / Peter Okoye Shares Photo Of How Arsenal Fans Now Watch Football After 4-0 Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye Meets With The President Of Malta by Ayazor54: 5:27pm On Jun 27, 2018
Peter Okoye who is currently preparing for his Europe tour visited San Anton Palace to meet the president of Malta, Her excellency Marie Louise Coleiro Preca

See pictures

http://www.vondanews.com/peter-okoye-meets-with-the-president-of-malta/

Re: Peter Okoye Meets With The President Of Malta by verygudbadguy(m): 5:29pm On Jun 27, 2018
My man going places.

Total package.
Re: Peter Okoye Meets With The President Of Malta by sunnysunny69(m): 5:47pm On Jun 27, 2018
Nice one, maybe they'll make him a citizen. grin grin
Re: Peter Okoye Meets With The President Of Malta by SalamRushdie: 6:04pm On Jun 27, 2018
See Maltese president like a decent person while our own President said he looks like Fulani herdsmen ..i didn't say it Buhari did oo
Re: Peter Okoye Meets With The President Of Malta by Ayazor54: 8:22pm On Jun 27, 2018
sunnysunny69:
Nice one, maybe they'll make him a citizen. grin grin

grin

(1) (Reply)

Father Mbaka Receives Award From US (pics) / Popular Crossdresser Bobrisky Has Given Himself A New Female Name & Explains Why / Amvca 2018 Winners | Complete List Of Winners | Full List Of Winners | 2018 Amvc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.