Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,419 members, 7,836,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Free At Last! Boy With Locked Arms Celebrate After Successful Surgery. Photos - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Free At Last! Boy With Locked Arms Celebrate After Successful Surgery. Photos (38149 Views)

Canadian Who Wants Both A Vagina & Penis Wins Funding For Surgery (Photos) / FG Shuts Down Med Contour Plastic Surgery Facility After Botched Surgery (photos / OHAI Changed The Life Of A 72-Year-Old Woman Through Surgery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free At Last! Boy With Locked Arms Celebrate After Successful Surgery. Photos by expensive2(f): 9:58pm On Jun 27, 2018
am damn sure DAT surgery was not done in Nigeria if not...stories that touches...
Re: Free At Last! Boy With Locked Arms Celebrate After Successful Surgery. Photos by osazsky(m): 10:35pm On Jun 27, 2018
yeyerolling:
Y did all those pastors heal him Cos they cant
y didn't all these imams heal him,y did Mohammed not visit all d morgue in Saudi Arabia and raise all the dead from the mortuary mumu
Re: Free At Last! Boy With Locked Arms Celebrate After Successful Surgery. Photos by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 27, 2018
osazsky:
y didn't all these imams heal him,y did Mohammed not visit all d morgue in Saudi Arabia and raise all the dead from the mortuary mumu
both are conmen
Re: Free At Last! Boy With Locked Arms Celebrate After Successful Surgery. Photos by osazsky(m): 10:46pm On Jun 27, 2018
yeyerolling:
both are conmen
u must b an atheist I gues,,to believe that ur forefathers were once apes is unthinkable, d most difficult thing in life is to b an atheist ,how do u explain d law of thermodynamics ,na wah for some people, d world was created out of an explosion even scientist don' reason. am begin dey tell themselves say we dey fool ourselves ,why has man not evolved into aliens or u fell from d sky,weather u like it or not there is a God out there and he is definately not allah
Re: Free At Last! Boy With Locked Arms Celebrate After Successful Surgery. Photos by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 27, 2018
osazsky:
u must b an atheist I gues,,to believe that ur forefathers were once apes is unthinkable, d most difficult thing in life is to b an atheist ,how do u explain d law of thermodynamics ,na wah for some people, d world was created out of an explosion even scientist don' reason. am begin dey tell themselves say we dey fool ourselves ,why has man not evolved into aliens or u fell from d sky,weather u like it or not there is a God out there and he is definately not allah
and he is def not jesus too. Both d bible and koran with oda religions are hogwash. No one knows d truth. D creator also dont want us to know. Just live
Re: Free At Last! Boy With Locked Arms Celebrate After Successful Surgery. Photos by osazsky(m): 11:03pm On Jun 27, 2018
yeyerolling:
and he is def not jesus too. Both d bible and koran with oda religions are hogwash. No one knows d truth. D creator also dont want us to know. Just live
if u can't believe my own don't expect me to believe ur own that my grand parents were apes and monkeys suit yourself,and i wont force u with bombs and guns to believe in god,or put u under duress its a free world .I guess camel urine would have healed d boy, oya clap for urselve , at the slightest opportunity u attack pastors and Christians,we Christians we condemn killings, we protested against the killing of innocent children by d peaceful religious people, I have never seen a protest done by a group of Muslims lead by an iman condemning this act,rather they keep quite and secretly they are happy that children are been slaughtetd Cus of their own personal believe what does this tell u,imams are suppose to heal d sick too the job shouldn't be left for pastors alone ,Allah performed miracles too so iman should also perform miracle simple
Re: Free At Last! Boy With Locked Arms Celebrate After Successful Surgery. Photos by Brugo(m): 1:08am On Jun 28, 2018
Sometimes I never realise how thankful I should be. This boy suffered a major impediment to everyday mundane tasks.

It is because we have basic things that we can complain about other things.

Time for reflection.
Re: Free At Last! Boy With Locked Arms Celebrate After Successful Surgery. Photos by Dikechigozie: 2:44am On Jun 28, 2018
I ve a child with similar case,where was the surgery done?
I need to be linked to the hospital please
Re: Free At Last! Boy With Locked Arms Celebrate After Successful Surgery. Photos by Bukunmi95: 9:32am On Jun 28, 2018
hadayleke:
I can bet anything the surgery was not done in Nigeria.

Bad belle

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ernest Izevbigie Sues Nigerian Breweries For Misleading People About Malt Drink / He Was Asked To Hold Torchlight While Surgeons Continue Operating His Body / Teaching Hospital Workers Lock Fayose Out (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.