Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,424 members, 7,830,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

It’s Unjust To Say I’m Silent On Killings By Herdsmen – Buhari - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It’s Unjust To Say I’m Silent On Killings By Herdsmen – Buhari (288 Views)

First Baptist Church, Abuja Protests Killings By Terrorists In Nigeria (Photos) / Catholic Priests Protest In Akure Over Killing Of Priests In Benue By Herdsmen / Why I Refused To Speak Out On Killings In Nigeria — Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It’s Unjust To Say I’m Silent On Killings By Herdsmen – Buhari by Jesutomisin: 9:56pm On Jun 27, 2018
http://naijachurchnews.com/its-unjust-to-say-im-silent-on-killings-by-herdsmen-buhari/

President Muhammadu Buhari on Tuesday faulted those who accused him of being silent on killings being carried out by suspected herdsmen in parts of the country.

He said there was injustice in such aspersions.

According to a statement by his Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu, the President spoke during an interactive session with stakeholders in Jos, Plateau State, over the recent attacks that left scores of people dead....read more...http://naijachurchnews.com/its-unjust-to-say-im-silent-on-killings-by-herdsmen-buhari/

Re: It’s Unjust To Say I’m Silent On Killings By Herdsmen – Buhari by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 27, 2018
Fellow Nigerieans I give you, your president

A man devoid of wisdom and tact
Nepotic and clueless
Re: It’s Unjust To Say I’m Silent On Killings By Herdsmen – Buhari by dingbang(m): 10:24pm On Jun 27, 2018
I would like to learn how to operate a sniper gun...
Re: It’s Unjust To Say I’m Silent On Killings By Herdsmen – Buhari by d4real890(m): 10:34pm On Jun 27, 2018
How I wish it's those who voted for him are the victim but it's just a pity that it's only the innocent ones are for the debt of this clueless,son of a cow administration.Imagine a government who values cow live more than a human lives is now saying people accused him of being silent.if you're not silent I think the chairman of the herdsmen should be in custody by now but because you're their bubu they are beyond the Nigeria law and no one can arrest them abi don't worry the calamity wey go befall all the evil one is on is way from iraq, foolish set of foolanis

(1) (Reply)

Why English Lang. Couldn't Include Terms Like Trinity & Rapture In The Bible / The Consummation Of Our Reconciliation Unto God Through Faith. / Why Are There So Many Religions? Do All Religions Lead To God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.