Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

I’m In Presidential Race To Put Nigeria Back On Track – Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m In Presidential Race To Put Nigeria Back On Track – Atiku (824 Views)

Atiku: What I Will Do Differently To Put Nigeria’s Economy On Right Path / Chinese Loan: Selfish Lawmakers Have Put Nigeria In Jeopardy – Amaechi / Cabinet Delay May Send Nigeria Back Into Recession – Experts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m In Presidential Race To Put Nigeria Back On Track – Atiku by edunwablog: 2:58am On Jun 28, 2018
Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar has said he is in the 2019 presidential race to put the country back on track of rapid development and prosperity. Akiti stated this during inauguration of his Ghana based two newly formed diaspora supporting groups, the Atiku Ambassadors in Diaspora and Atiku Solidarity Movement in Diaspora in Lagos. He assured the group that he would not disappoint their expectations in delivering good governance that Nigerians, both home and abroad, have been yearning for, since after independence. Atiku stated that plight of every Nigerian over present situation of the country, needed to be given required attention. The former vice, who was represented by chairman, Lagos-West Senatorial District, People Democratic Party (PDP), Ajagbe Adejumo, raised concerned over the country which he claimed was in critical need knowledgeable, embracing and determined leadership that would take rightful place in the comity of nations. He indicated that leaders in the country had invested much hope and gave more cooperation to have that dreamed country, than any other in history was consumed in petty divisive antics. The former vice prescient, who commended the diaspora support for his presidential race, decried that Nigerians were in threshold, with much distrust, anger and hunger across the land, despite the nation’s huge human and material potentials, and that doing nothing and continue on ill the path till nation goes up in flames of hate, could be dangerous for future of Nigeria. “Effort against taking up of arms, in a violent revolution that may not solve our problems but needlessly lead to the loss of many promising lives, must be avoided and it is through your support and that of other Nigerians could that be achieved.

http://www.akelicious.net/2018/06/im-in-presidential-race-to-put-nigeria.html?m=1

Re: I’m In Presidential Race To Put Nigeria Back On Track – Atiku by sarrki(m): 3:02am On Jun 28, 2018
Atiku seriously only fools takes you serious

2 Likes

Re: I’m In Presidential Race To Put Nigeria Back On Track – Atiku by Anigreat: 4:42am On Jun 28, 2018
shocked

No o!

You're in presidential race, to help idiotic buhari finish this country from where he stop.
Re: I’m In Presidential Race To Put Nigeria Back On Track – Atiku by Tarzan360(m): 4:49am On Jun 28, 2018
If u are the only option against the dullard i am voting u, i can't imagine another four years with buhari and go and die as party chairman we are finish

2 Likes

Re: I’m In Presidential Race To Put Nigeria Back On Track – Atiku by medexico(m): 5:02am On Jun 28, 2018
Were you not among those that remove Nigeria from the track?
which track are you saying gan?
The track that they have removed and sold since.
Re: I’m In Presidential Race To Put Nigeria Back On Track – Atiku by speedyGonzales: 8:20am On Jun 28, 2018
ANYTHING BUT BUHARI
Re: I’m In Presidential Race To Put Nigeria Back On Track – Atiku by papoudaupolos: 8:29am On Jun 28, 2018
speedyGonzales:
ANYTHING BUT BUHARI
EVERYTHING EVERYTHING BUHARI
Re: I’m In Presidential Race To Put Nigeria Back On Track – Atiku by speedyGonzales: 8:33am On Jun 28, 2018
papoudaupolos:

EVERYTHING EVERYTHING BUHARI

I WOULD RATHER VOTE FOR THE RATS THAT CHASED HIM OUT OF ASO ROCK.
Re: I’m In Presidential Race To Put Nigeria Back On Track – Atiku by Omeokachie: 9:10am On Jun 28, 2018
Anything but Buhari.

At the rate we are going, four more years with Buhari and nigeria's population will be less than that of Benin Republic.
Re: I’m In Presidential Race To Put Nigeria Back On Track – Atiku by debaj10: 9:11am On Jun 28, 2018
u go soon enta jail.
bababubu dey wait u
Re: I’m In Presidential Race To Put Nigeria Back On Track – Atiku by papoudaupolos: 9:36am On Jun 28, 2018
speedyGonzales:

I WOULD RATHER VOTE FOR THE RATS THAT CHASED HIM OUT OF ASO ROCK.
I thought you voted for rat last election
Re: I’m In Presidential Race To Put Nigeria Back On Track – Atiku by SalamRushdie: 9:40am On Jun 28, 2018
Anything but Buhari is what we stand for ...Atiku something tells me you will suprise Nigerians with good governance .... At the end of the day I see myself supporting Atiku
Re: I’m In Presidential Race To Put Nigeria Back On Track – Atiku by Neoteny(m): 9:48am On Jun 28, 2018
See lies.

You're in the race to fatten your bank account and lay your hands on a diplomatic passport so you can visit the US again.

1 Like

Re: I’m In Presidential Race To Put Nigeria Back On Track – Atiku by sarrki(m): 9:54am On Jun 28, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Anything but Buhari is what we stand for ...Atiku something tells me you will suprise Nigerians with good governance .... At the end of the day I see myself supporting Atiku

We must not in a hurry forget that Atiku was part of our problem

If truly we clamor for something different from the old guard

Then we must seek for different candidates

I mean all new but matured , experience and detribalized

2 Likes

Re: I’m In Presidential Race To Put Nigeria Back On Track – Atiku by Paperwhite(m): 9:55am On Jun 28, 2018
Political gimmick!
Re: I’m In Presidential Race To Put Nigeria Back On Track – Atiku by madridguy(m): 9:58am On Jun 28, 2018
You get time lecturing the chronic hater of PMB grin grin grin Nigerians don't forget, let PDP field Atiku and see Baba playing walk over till 2023.
How is life bros?

sarrki:

We must not in a hurry forget that Atiku was part of our problem

If truly we clamor for something different from the old guard

Then we must seek for different candidates

I mean all new but matured , experience and detribalized
Re: I’m In Presidential Race To Put Nigeria Back On Track – Atiku by Paperwhite(m): 10:04am On Jun 28, 2018
sarrki:
Atiku seriously only fools takes you serious
Please let him be! Everyone ie entitled to his/her freedom intent & expression.I don't like Atiku either but he can still be the president one day as he is far more open,enterprising & humanitarian than Buhari.

If anyone have ever told you that Buhari with all his worst records of human atrocities will ever be elected again as president guess you will never believe It

Recall all the damnable things El-Rufai, Tinubu & other yoke fellows in APC have ever said about Buhari in the past but see same people ass-licking Buhari today.

We were in Dodan Barracks during Buhari's time as Military HOS so you know nada about the man you so much admire friend.
Re: I’m In Presidential Race To Put Nigeria Back On Track – Atiku by Paperwhite(m): 10:15am On Jun 28, 2018
sarrki:

We must not in a hurry forget that Atiku was part of our problem .If truly we clamor for something different from the old guard.Then we must seek for different candidates.I mean all new but matured , experience and detribalized
And Buhari was not part of our problem? He was part of the northern coupist of July 29th.1966(killing Igbos in Ikeja Cantoment. cry cry cry Two wrongs can't make a right).

Part of same coupists that disposed Gowon(that facilitated his entry into the army) & arrow head of the Dec.31st.1983 military coup which removed a democratic government hence disrupt Nigeria's democratic journey.

He refused to honour & reconcile himself with aggrieved people during the famed late Justice Chukwudifu Oputa's panel & have never apologize to the Nigerian Nation.

Buhari was with Abacha when MKO Abiola was arrested,tortured & eventually killed.Atiku never planned a coup but have been an employer of labour.Own multiple schools.Buhari have no record of such.

So you can now agree that Buhari have been far more a problem than Atiku?
Re: I’m In Presidential Race To Put Nigeria Back On Track – Atiku by Sijo01(f): 11:36am On Jun 28, 2018
Why did you contribute to removing it from track before
Re: I’m In Presidential Race To Put Nigeria Back On Track – Atiku by veeqocean: 12:52pm On Jun 28, 2018
I wonder what could have been said if the 'mysterious' plane crash that took the life of Kaduna State Governor, late Patrick Yakowa and Gen Andrew Azazi happened during BUHARI’S administration!

I wonder what could have been said on media or street if the 47 hefty "Biafran" men who were brutally killed from a prison and dumped in to Ozu River in 2013 had happened during Buhari's led government!

I wonder what could be said assuming the 560 people killed in Kano Central Mosque during Friday prayers in 2014 were to be a Church, and it happened during BUHARIS led administration!

I wonder what could have been said if Ayo Orisejafor were Sultan of Sokoto whose private Jet was apprehended and grounded in South Africa for arms smuggling happened during Buhari's administration!

I wonder what could have been said if a plane stashed with thousand weapons and heavy explosive devices that was found in Kano airport in 2014 happened during Buhari's led government!

What could have been said if the 17 local governments captured and controlled by "Boko Haram" where Emir of Gwoza was ambushed and killed by the terrorists because Maiduguri airport was closed... imagine if this happened during BUHARI’S government!

Now, what is this noise all about? Is it because BUHARI is the President?
... and the hypocrites and enemies of Nigeria have taken over the media to spread message of hate and stereotype against his government?

...God Willing, they will all fail. Nigeria will survive all this conspiracies and plots to destroy her.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: I’m In Presidential Race To Put Nigeria Back On Track – Atiku by oluwalewis(m): 2:19pm On Jun 28, 2018
veeqocean:
I wonder what could have been said if the 'mysterious' plane crash that took the life of Kaduna State Governor, late Patrick Yakowa and Gen Andrew Azazi happened during BUHARI’S administration!

I wonder what could have been said on media or street if the 47 hefty "Biafran" men who were brutally killed from a prison and dumped in to Ozu River in 2013 had happened during Buhari's led government!

I wonder what could be said assuming the 560 people killed in Kano Central Mosque during Friday prayers in 2014 were to be a Church, and it happened during BUHARIS led administration!

I wonder what could have been said if Ayo Orisejafor were Sultan of Sokoto whose private Jet was apprehended and grounded in South Africa for arms smuggling happened during Buhari's administration!

I wonder what could have been said if a plane stashed with thousand weapons and heavy explosive devices that was found in Kano airport in 2014 happened during Buhari's led government!

What could have been said if the 17 local governments captured and controlled by "Boko Haram" where Emir of Gwoza was ambushed and killed by the terrorists because Maiduguri airport was closed... imagine if this happened during BUHARI’S government!

Now, what is this noise all about? Is it because BUHARI is the President?
... and the hypocrites and enemies of Nigeria have taken over the media to spread message of hate and stereotype against his government?

...God Willing, they will all fail. Nigeria will survive all this conspiracies and plots to destroy her.[color=#006600][/color]

Keep wondering till Buhari is kicked out of Aso rock.
Re: I’m In Presidential Race To Put Nigeria Back On Track – Atiku by Belluchii: 2:47pm On Jun 28, 2018
so easy to say, on track indeed, this man thinks that Nigeria is a joke, Nigeria is not running any race so we don't need your track. After him and his party has successfully turned Nigeria into nothing, to talk about, he now want to come back and put Nigeria in another unnecessary track to run a backward race. The patriotic Nigerians no longer fall for their trick. must he be president to help in putting Nigeria back in good shape, if he so much has the interest of this Nation at heart he should join this present administration in their quest to put Nigeria in a better shape. He is only in the quest for power and noting else.[color=#990000][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Teargassing: Fayose’s Easing Tension With Comedy – Lawyer / Buhari Jets Out Of Nigeria Sunday / GBOYEGA OYETOLA Emerges As APC Governorship Candidate In Osun State!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.