Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,804 members, 7,956,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:59 PM

Ahmed Musa Speaks After World Cup Exit, As Galatasaray Fans Beg Him To Sign - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa Speaks After World Cup Exit, As Galatasaray Fans Beg Him To Sign (31675 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Osimhen & Galatasaray Fans (Pix) / Galatasaray Fans Welcome Victor Osimhen (Video) / Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Musa Speaks After World Cup Exit, As Galatasaray Fans Beg Him To Sign by TheAngry1: 10:36am On Jun 28, 2018
ProfEinstein:

This nairaland forum is filled with nitwits and jobless trolls. Everybody trying so hard to sound sarcastic like Nwamaikpe but they all end up sounding like fools and empty vessels they are. lipsrsealed

Thank you jare!
Re: Ahmed Musa Speaks After World Cup Exit, As Galatasaray Fans Beg Him To Sign by Bizibi(m): 10:44am On Jun 28, 2018
I don't know why some players love joking with their career, the two goals Ahmed musa scored is opening doors fr him while some of his colleagues went there to fumble.

Professional players don't joke with tournaments like the world cup......
Re: Ahmed Musa Speaks After World Cup Exit, As Galatasaray Fans Beg Him To Sign by Leonbonapart(m): 10:46am On Jun 28, 2018
BestySam:
Come back stronger ke? We known for not preparing well enough.
The next World Cup is in 2022 and you might not even make the squad.
can never ever. He's not even good enough. Was lucky with the two goals
Re: Ahmed Musa Speaks After World Cup Exit, As Galatasaray Fans Beg Him To Sign by Neoteny(m): 11:00am On Jun 28, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Taah

Musa didn't write all that...Musa being a good player doesn't mean he will be so good in English i don't think he can read sef talkless of writing that on twitter.

You're not doing so well yourself

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Speaks After World Cup Exit, As Galatasaray Fans Beg Him To Sign by slimjaney: 11:05am On Jun 28, 2018
That guy that brought you a phone after several rounds of bonking should be your life hero.

Waste of creation, kindly fix your life and leave others to succeed graciously.
Re: Ahmed Musa Speaks After World Cup Exit, As Galatasaray Fans Beg Him To Sign by slimjaney: 11:06am On Jun 28, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Taah

Musa didn't write all that...Musa being a good player doesn't mean he will be so good in English, i don't think he can read talkless of writing all that on twitter.

That guy that brought you a phone after several rounds of bonking should be your life hero.

Waste of creation, kindly fix your life and leave others to succeed graciously.
Re: Ahmed Musa Speaks After World Cup Exit, As Galatasaray Fans Beg Him To Sign by taiwolomo1: 11:10am On Jun 28, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Taah

Musa didn't write all that...Musa being a good player doesn't mean he will be so good in English, i don't think he can read talkless of writing all that on twitter.
ur mumu still follow u reach here! Go watch his oral interviews on YouTube ..Mr englisher
Re: Ahmed Musa Speaks After World Cup Exit, As Galatasaray Fans Beg Him To Sign by WowSweetGuy(m): 11:14am On Jun 28, 2018
Una no reach..Thats all
Re: Ahmed Musa Speaks After World Cup Exit, As Galatasaray Fans Beg Him To Sign by cadre88(m): 11:15am On Jun 28, 2018
Have you listened to his interviews before? I was surprised when I listened to him, very fluent and coherent. The dude must have written that.
Anigreat:
shocked

Taah

Re: Ahmed Musa Speaks After World Cup Exit, As Galatasaray Fans Beg Him To Sign by mechanics(m): 12:27pm On Jun 28, 2018
Yes o, it's well, we have a nice team and I believe we will do better in the next outing.
Re: Ahmed Musa Speaks After World Cup Exit, As Galatasaray Fans Beg Him To Sign by 1stNumeroUno: 12:28pm On Jun 28, 2018
oshe11:
Potent in the next world cup at 37 ba?shocked

Remember Roger Miller of Cameroon!
Re: Ahmed Musa Speaks After World Cup Exit, As Galatasaray Fans Beg Him To Sign by Kingsley1000(m): 12:35pm On Jun 28, 2018
he should come to Barcelona pls
Re: Ahmed Musa Speaks After World Cup Exit, As Galatasaray Fans Beg Him To Sign by Zonacom(m): 12:42pm On Jun 28, 2018
Kingwizzy16:
Where are they fans angry
Look up again
Re: Ahmed Musa Speaks After World Cup Exit, As Galatasaray Fans Beg Him To Sign by oshe11: 12:49pm On Jun 28, 2018
1stNumeroUno:

Remember Roger Miller of Cameroon!
How many goals he score at that age?

Or U dont know Musa's strength is his pace?
Re: Ahmed Musa Speaks After World Cup Exit, As Galatasaray Fans Beg Him To Sign by patrickcollins: 2:46pm On Jun 28, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Taah

hahaha, this ur mouth go put u for trouble
Re: Ahmed Musa Speaks After World Cup Exit, As Galatasaray Fans Beg Him To Sign by Rajosh(m): 3:28pm On Jun 28, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Taah

I've listened to his live interview. The guy is good in English, though the intonation can be noticed but the overall English is good.
Re: Ahmed Musa Speaks After World Cup Exit, As Galatasaray Fans Beg Him To Sign by Hiyeps(m): 4:17pm On Jun 28, 2018
betty57771:
SEE MY ACCOUNT Balance IsWorking For Al
l MTN Sim
The site is not going
Re: Ahmed Musa Speaks After World Cup Exit, As Galatasaray Fans Beg Him To Sign by bazkid24(m): 5:01pm On Jun 28, 2018
Hiyeps:
The site is not going
Na scam
Re: Ahmed Musa Speaks After World Cup Exit, As Galatasaray Fans Beg Him To Sign by EbukaHades10(m): 6:59pm On Jun 28, 2018
Hiyeps:
The site is not going
E be like say u no like ur money.
Re: Ahmed Musa Speaks After World Cup Exit, As Galatasaray Fans Beg Him To Sign by boscho(m): 9:42pm On Jun 28, 2018
betty57771:
SEE MY ACCOUNT Balance IsWorking For All MTN Sim
This is a scam, dont waste your recharge card, they are only using it to dupe people of their recharge card

(1) (2) (Reply)

Euro2020 Gianluigi Donnarumma Named Player Of The Tournament / My No. 10 – Drogba Hails Jay-Jay Okocha / Nike Unveils The New Super Falcons Jersey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.