Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,478 members, 7,819,741 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Peter Okoye Releases Ebeano Video Featuring His Son. See His Dancing Skill -Pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Releases Ebeano Video Featuring His Son. See His Dancing Skill -Pics (3160 Views)

Funke Akindele Shows Her Zazoo Zehh Dancing Skill In A New Video / Teni's Lookalike Spotted On The Street Showing Off Her Dancing Skill / "My Body Na Ebeano!": Peter Okoye Goes Shirtless In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye Releases Ebeano Video Featuring His Son. See His Dancing Skill -Pics by iGist: 6:12am On Jun 28, 2018
GistMore.com

Cameron Okoye make significant cameos in the popstar's new video Ebeano.

It is amazing to see how Cameron has grown over the years and so has his dancing skill.

We can't decide which he is better at, dancing or playing football both of which he seems to be great at. Famed comedian Michael Blackson also made a cameo Appearance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oh0kcV1XzXU

Download song here : http://www.gistmore.com/video-mr-p-psquare-ebeano

Re: Peter Okoye Releases Ebeano Video Featuring His Son. See His Dancing Skill -Pics by iGist: 6:12am On Jun 28, 2018

Re: Peter Okoye Releases Ebeano Video Featuring His Son. See His Dancing Skill -Pics by iGist: 6:22am On Jun 28, 2018
smiley
Re: Peter Okoye Releases Ebeano Video Featuring His Son. See His Dancing Skill -Pics by mynaijainfo(m): 6:28am On Jun 28, 2018
undecided
Re: Peter Okoye Releases Ebeano Video Featuring His Son. See His Dancing Skill -Pics by Partnerbiz(f): 7:07am On Jun 28, 2018
These guys just dey ball
Re: Peter Okoye Releases Ebeano Video Featuring His Son. See His Dancing Skill -Pics by nwaanambra1(m): 7:10am On Jun 28, 2018
since i was young till now that am old, THAT VIDEO IS THE DUMBEST MUSIC VIDEOS I HAVE EVER WASTED MY TIME WATCHING!

THE MUSIC IS SO DUMB THAT I WAS LOOKING FOR THE UPCOMING ARTIST SINGING IT!

Oh you mean that music and video is from p-square shocked shocked shocked

chai! nwanna needs serious career help! embarassed
Re: Peter Okoye Releases Ebeano Video Featuring His Son. See His Dancing Skill -Pics by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 28, 2018
Its seems blasting people do cool our nerves in Nigeria
Re: Peter Okoye Releases Ebeano Video Featuring His Son. See His Dancing Skill -Pics by Homeboiy: 7:29am On Jun 28, 2018
Ok
Re: Peter Okoye Releases Ebeano Video Featuring His Son. See His Dancing Skill -Pics by iGist: 9:59am On Jun 28, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Peter Okoye Releases Ebeano Video Featuring His Son. See His Dancing Skill -Pics by uzohrome(m): 11:30am On Jun 28, 2018
Nice song and dope video... Good job bros
Re: Peter Okoye Releases Ebeano Video Featuring His Son. See His Dancing Skill -Pics by efembaba(m): 11:31am On Jun 28, 2018
Cameroon is d new Paul. Psquare is back at last.
Re: Peter Okoye Releases Ebeano Video Featuring His Son. See His Dancing Skill -Pics by iGist: 4:35pm On Jun 28, 2018
undecided
Re: Peter Okoye Releases Ebeano Video Featuring His Son. See His Dancing Skill -Pics by FlirtyGist: 9:08pm On Jun 28, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Peter Okoye Releases Ebeano Video Featuring His Son. See His Dancing Skill -Pics by englishmart(m): 7:15am On Jun 29, 2018
my brother, dancing will not save your career. This isn't a dance concert, the dancing is just too much.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

#BBnaija: Alex Comes For Her Friend That Recorded Her While Sleeping. Pics & Vid / Genevieve Nnaji Cutting Her 40th Birthday Cake / Watch DJ Cuppy's Reaction Backstage When She Heard Aliko Dangote Donated 100M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.