Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

Buy Me. This Site For Sell - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Buy Me. This Site For Sell (405 Views)

Pls Someone Should Review This Site For Me / Please Examine This Site / I Need Someone To Buy Me One-dollar Domain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy Me. This Site For Sell by Dajugba: 7:36am On Jun 28, 2018
This site: ( www.wellfit.ga ) is for sell. Well designed with newspaper premium theme. All internal job is done, the only thing you may have to do is to purchase your own domain name, because the domain name is not available for sell.
Price: 10,000 or 9,000 last. This include a 1 year hosting plan. Which is not up to a day old.
For those that are serious should inbox me.
Note: That terms and conditions include:
1. Before you buy, you will be grant access to the site dashboard. And after payment you will be grant access to your host panel. Access can only be grant if you show commitment to purchase the site.
2. I will assist you to change information, and add the page of the required niche your focus is on.
3. You will have a one month assistants of my service, to any thing that may involve site technical task.
Interested individual can call or message me on: Whatsapp: +2348148372055
Re: Buy Me. This Site For Sell by Gurusarenna: 1:44pm On Jun 28, 2018
lol grin

you should be flogged! grin

1 Like

Re: Buy Me. This Site For Sell by Dajugba: 2:54pm On Jun 28, 2018
Gurusarenna:
lol grin

you should be flogged! grin

After you?? what offense did we commit
Re: Buy Me. This Site For Sell by Gurusarenna: 3:22pm On Jun 28, 2018
Dajugba:

After you?? what offense did we commit
This thread alone has committed 4 war crimes grin
Re: Buy Me. This Site For Sell by Dajugba: 4:23pm On Jun 28, 2018
Gurusarenna:
This thread alone has committed 4 war crimes grin

hahahaaha... can't stop laughing. Funny guy. Hope the war crimes didn't render u helpless?

(1) (Reply)

If You Have Active Twitter Or Instagram Account For Sale Please Indicate / API Integration Guide Needed Please / Top Royalty Free Vector Arrow Icons Secret

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.