Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Man Takes Rat Poison In Bauchi In Apparent Suicide (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Takes Rat Poison In Bauchi In Apparent Suicide (Disturbing Photos) (16663 Views)

SS1 Student Arrested For Lacing Guardian's Food With Rat Poison In Ogun (Photo) / Woman Who 'Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison' In Ebonyi, Paraded & Disgraced / Man Jumps From The Fifth Floor Of The UCH Ibadan In Apparent Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Takes Rat Poison In Bauchi In Apparent Suicide (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 28, 2018
pple are trully in desperate need of help,forget they wear good cloths and brush up they are so depressed and lonely,i say to you the need to feel loved,valued, and respected is a quick cure to all this things happening around. a word or a smile can save a life. put a smile on someone face and encourage somebody today.you wont know who you are saving from committing suicide .

God helps us all

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Rat Poison In Bauchi In Apparent Suicide (Disturbing Photos) by Uglymugg: 12:22pm On Jun 28, 2018
Could be betting.
Re: Man Takes Rat Poison In Bauchi In Apparent Suicide (Disturbing Photos) by Tonimagnificent: 12:25pm On Jun 28, 2018
BoneBlogger:
A depressed man has decided to end his life by taking rat/insect poison in Bauchi state in an apparent suicide. According to reports, the man who had been troubled, took the poison and started to vomit white substance from his mouth few minutes later.

The man gave up the ghost before he was rushed to the hospital by his neighbors after noticing what he had done.

His corpse was later evacuated from the area and taken to an undisclosed place considering the manner he died.

Just few days ago, a man identified as Cruz Henry allegedly killed himself after he was found hanging from a ceiling in his residence in Lagos.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/man-commits-suicide-in-bauchi-state-after-taking-rat-posion.html

suicide is not an option please.......... it's even beta to strive by any means possible (armed robbery, ritual included) than taking ur own life. don't u know u get to miss all d oringo (enjoyment) dat dis world ga to offer. I know say na money palava b 90% of 9ja suicide. I ve Neva heard dat a 9ja politician committed suicide MBANU!!! it's not possible.
Re: Man Takes Rat Poison In Bauchi In Apparent Suicide (Disturbing Photos) by senetorjboss(m): 12:27pm On Jun 28, 2018
Not easy at all... If it not God I dnt knw wat will have happened to me.. To handle depression is not easy.... Life in this country is so hard even as a graduate.

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Rat Poison In Bauchi In Apparent Suicide (Disturbing Photos) by mechanics(m): 12:30pm On Jun 28, 2018
Foolish man, he thought that was the best way to end his life.
Re: Man Takes Rat Poison In Bauchi In Apparent Suicide (Disturbing Photos) by HerCuteness(f): 12:30pm On Jun 28, 2018
9japarrot:

What is your problem?
many things
Re: Man Takes Rat Poison In Bauchi In Apparent Suicide (Disturbing Photos) by delishpot: 12:39pm On Jun 28, 2018
lastempero:
Never believed a time will come in Nigeria when people will start committing suicide.tufiakwa!!!!

I tell you. We used to say no matter how e bad a naija person would struggle it out and suicide was for oyinbo people. This is sad.
Re: Man Takes Rat Poison In Bauchi In Apparent Suicide (Disturbing Photos) by 9japarrot: 12:43pm On Jun 28, 2018
HerCuteness:

many things

Sorry to know this, please try talking to someone about it and try eliminate depression..

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Rat Poison In Bauchi In Apparent Suicide (Disturbing Photos) by adetopsy1(m): 12:59pm On Jun 28, 2018
:ohe even drank milk with the rat poison
Re: Man Takes Rat Poison In Bauchi In Apparent Suicide (Disturbing Photos) by enemyofprogress: 1:02pm On Jun 28, 2018
See what super egales cursed a family
Re: Man Takes Rat Poison In Bauchi In Apparent Suicide (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 28, 2018
Life is hopeless in Nigeria. Some will forge on. However, not all will see reason to live the miserable life of hunger and suffering. For those who've chosen the low road. Adieu.

If you no longer want to partake in a life of hopelessness that Nigeria offers, please kill politicians who've caused your depression before you kill yourself.

Afterall, when you attack a politician or their children, their police security will shoot you, and it's better to die by creating scuh impact before you go.

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Rat Poison In Bauchi In Apparent Suicide (Disturbing Photos) by dyn1800: 1:12pm On Jun 28, 2018
RIP!

"Man Kill himself after taking Rat poison" he must be a very strong man... if you know you know
Re: Man Takes Rat Poison In Bauchi In Apparent Suicide (Disturbing Photos) by Temptee101(m): 1:53pm On Jun 28, 2018
izzou:
sad

The kind depression wey dey now embarassed

Bros i tell you oh. I never see this kain frustration for my life before even for movie sef. Another four years with buhari na mass suicide go take it over

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Rat Poison In Bauchi In Apparent Suicide (Disturbing Photos) by Assassin101: 1:59pm On Jun 28, 2018
I bet he was trying to discover a new form of "HIGHNESS"
Re: Man Takes Rat Poison In Bauchi In Apparent Suicide (Disturbing Photos) by lastempero: 2:02pm On Jun 28, 2018
delishpot:

I tell you. We used to say no matter how e bad a naija person would struggle it out and suicide was for oyinbo people. This is sad.

That was our believe never knew it will be the other of the day someday.
Re: Man Takes Rat Poison In Bauchi In Apparent Suicide (Disturbing Photos) by larylyriq11: 2:08pm On Jun 28, 2018
Na Awolowo teach am how to drink it ;DNa Awolowo teach am how to drink it
Re: Man Takes Rat Poison In Bauchi In Apparent Suicide (Disturbing Photos) by onomeabuja: 2:19pm On Jun 28, 2018
BoneBlogger:
A depressed man has decided to end his life by taking rat/insect poison in Bauchi state in an apparent suicide. According to reports, the man who had been troubled, took the poison and started to vomit white substance from his mouth few minutes later.

The man gave up the ghost before he was rushed to the hospital by his neighbors after noticing what he had done.

His corpse was later evacuated from the area and taken to an undisclosed place considering the manner he died.

Just few days ago, a man identified as Cruz Henry allegedly killed himself after he was found hanging from a ceiling in his residence in Lagos.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/man-commits-suicide-in-bauchi-state-after-taking-rat-posion.html
AH MAN REST IN PEACE OOOOOOOOO. ...CHAI
I DON DO DO DO , BUY BUY & BUY TO ERADICATE ALL THE RAT WEN DE MY HOUSE BUT THE MORE DE EAT THE POISON, THE MORE DE GROW BIG & DE CONTINUE TO GIVE BIRTH TO NEW BABIES.....
MAYB NA BAUCHI RAT POISON I GO GO BUY....
ALL - RIGHT BAUCHI PEOPLE HERE I COMEEEEEEEE
Re: Man Takes Rat Poison In Bauchi In Apparent Suicide (Disturbing Photos) by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:43pm On Jun 28, 2018
Another life was juz being wasted while a lot of dying patients are fighting in hospital bed juz to have 1 more chance to live...#SMH

Imagine taking away ur own life without considering those ppol u left behind.. They will be the one to suffer sha angry.. The coffin is damn expensive plus the embalming, not to mention the food & beverage on ur funeral..#SIGH
Re: Man Takes Rat Poison In Bauchi In Apparent Suicide (Disturbing Photos) by adecz: 4:10pm On Jun 28, 2018
You can now see
what rats suffer..... tongue
Re: Man Takes Rat Poison In Bauchi In Apparent Suicide (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 28, 2018
All this is the result of toomuch poverty.
Re: Man Takes Rat Poison In Bauchi In Apparent Suicide (Disturbing Photos) by HerCuteness(f): 5:47pm On Jun 28, 2018
Re: Man Takes Rat Poison In Bauchi In Apparent Suicide (Disturbing Photos) by anonymuz(m): 10:25am On Jun 02, 2019
Temptee101:
Bros i tell you oh. I never see this kain frustration for my life before even for movie sef. Another four years with buhari na mass suicide go take it over
I tell you, an average Nigerian is frustrated

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails / Police Uncover Fraudsters’ Den In Ogun (picture) / CJTF Members Killed In Benue By Gunmen During Meeting. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.