Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,099 members, 7,814,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Ugly Ghana Actor Cries Out, No One Want To Kiss Me (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ugly Ghana Actor Cries Out, No One Want To Kiss Me (Photos) (3297 Views)

Meet Majid Michel The Popular Ghana Actor Who Is Now A Pastor(photos) / I Am The Most Handsome Man In Ghana – Actor Yaw Adu / Yaw Adu 'Sumsum': No Actress Wants To Kiss Me In Movies - Ghanaian Actor Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ugly Ghana Actor Cries Out, No One Want To Kiss Me (Photos) by BullionVan111: 8:43am On Jun 28, 2018
Ghanaian actor, Yaw Adu has questioned why actresses always refuse to kiss him even when Directors tell them to do so in movies.

He revealed in a recent interview that when he had the opportunity to kiss an actress in a movie, she turned him down when the scene got to that part.

“The only actress I have kissed wasn’t a star but I later had an opportunity to kiss Vivian Jill in a movie, which she needed a child and I had to sleep with her for her to conceive but she later turned me down and dodged me when I tried kissing her.

“I did not ask her why she dodged me because I didn’t believe in myself either.

CHECK THE DISRACED PHOTO HERE
SOURCE:http://www.9jaresponse.com/2018/06/ghanaian-actor-cries-out-says-no.html

(1) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Looking Young And Different On No Makeup (PHOTO) / Shatta Bandle With His Girlfriend Chopping Love / Beautiful Photos From Unilorin Graduation Of Medical Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.