Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,937 members, 7,814,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Welcome To A Country Where Human Lives Are Exchanged For Cows (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Welcome To A Country Where Human Lives Are Exchanged For Cows (Photos) (423 Views)

"Welcome To South Africa Where You Can Do This To A Woman And Get A R500 Bail" / I Starved, Drank Water Meant For Cows- Monarch’s Wife Recount Ordeal In Kidnaper / Irigwe Militia Attacks Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau, Kill Them & Cows. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Welcome To A Country Where Human Lives Are Exchanged For Cows (Photos) by Wisdomkosi(m): 8:48am On Jun 28, 2018
Welcome to Nigeria where cows are valued more than the lives of human beings.

Welcome to Nigeria where over 200 persons were brutally murdered because of missing cows.

Welcome to Nigeria where Fulani herdsmen have taken responsibility of the killing of over 200 Persons in Plateau state but they have not been arrested.

Welcome to Nigeria where if you speak the truth, you will be arrested, humiliated and paraded like a common criminal.

Welcome to Nigeria where no place is safe!
How long shall we continue to live in pain and feel nothing is happening?

How long shall we continue to be killed and slaughtered like cows before something will done about it?

It pains seeing children, fathers, mothers being killed every day. It hurts me!!

I feel speechless and dejected

(1) (Reply)

How 4 IGP’s IRT Personnel Were Killed Inside Bush / Watch How The Rate Of Sex Trafficking Is Increasing Daily In Nigeria (video) / Sultan Of Sokoto’s Son Involved In A Car Crash, Reportedly Overdosed On Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.