Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Emeka Ihedioha Is The Best For Imo State. Hon Bede Ekeh - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emeka Ihedioha Is The Best For Imo State. Hon Bede Ekeh (521 Views)

Imo PCC: Ihedioha Is Only Interested In Hijacking Campaign Funds - Mike Ikoku / Imo State: Ihedioha Is Heading Back To The Supreme Court / Bede Chukwuekezie Brutalized By Governor Ugwuanyi's Police In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emeka Ihedioha Is The Best For Imo State. Hon Bede Ekeh by AkachiNwog: 9:07am On Jun 28, 2018
Hon. Eke hosts Ihedioha, Describes him as Best for Imolites

As Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha completed his tour across the wards in Ngor Okpala today, it will be important to note the significance of his last point of call held at the Umuaga Nguru residence of the member representing Aboh Mbaise and Ngor Okpala at the Green Chambers, Hon. Bede Eke, where he met and interacted with the members and the leaders of Ward 2, Ward 3, Ward 5, Ward 6 and 10, all in Ngor Okpala LGA.

Hon. Bede Eke while addressing his people emphasized that Chief Ihedioha stands out as the best to govern Imo come 2019. “With his wide range of Contacts, connections and experience, Ihedioha will develop Imo state to our admiration. As my Boss, He has supported me and he did all these in good conscience. He has assisted me to attract quality projects, empowerments and employments for our people. Silver nor Gold I have none, but I will not relent in my quest of letting Imo people know that Ihedioha holds the key to Imo Development. He knows the right buttons to press for our people to breath fresh air again”, Hon. Eke noted.

Chief Ihedioha in his own remarks thanked the people for remaining firm and strong with the party. According to him, the days of hardship, bad governance, lack of workers payment, non payment to pensioners, non conduct of LG Elections, embezzlement of public funds and lack of discipline in leadership are numbered in Imo. “I’m convinced that come 2019, God will offer Imo people a true people oriented government pioneered by those who have His fear in them”, He concluded.

Chief Ihedioha was accompanied by party leaders from Various LGAs, Rt. Hon. Chuma Nneji, former Deputy Speker Imo State House of Assembly, Rt. Hon. Rufus Omire, fomer member House of Representatives, Hon. Bruno Ukoha, member Imo House, Chief Ben Ekwueme, former Commissioner Imo State, Lady Ngozi Ogwuike, former CTC Secretary, Imo PDP, Chief Emma Nwogu, Dr Fab Ogbonna, Chief Joe Ehioma, Nze Anselam Ikwu, former PDP Chairman Aboh Mbaise, Leadership of Ihedioha Youth Movement, amongst other leaders of the party across the State who have decided to sacrifice their time, resources and energy to the Liberation of Imo State through Ihedioha.

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Is The Best For Imo State. Hon Bede Ekeh by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:13am On Jun 28, 2018
Senator Samuel Anyanwu aka SamDaddy we know.

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Is The Best For Imo State. Hon Bede Ekeh by kcmichael: 9:28am On Jun 28, 2018
Advertising failures !!!! IMO is APC .
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Is The Best For Imo State. Hon Bede Ekeh by UcheNwosu2019: 9:33am On Jun 28, 2018
AkachiNwog:
[s]Hon. Eke hosts Ihedioha, Describes him as Best for Imolites

As Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha completed his tour across the wards in Ngor Okpala today, it will be important to note the significance of his last point of call held at the Umuaga Nguru residence of the member representing Aboh Mbaise and Ngor Okpala at the Green Chambers, Hon. Bede Eke, where he met and interacted with the members and the leaders of Ward 2, Ward 3, Ward 5, Ward 6 and 10, all in Ngor Okpala LGA.

Hon. Bede Eke while addressing his people emphasized that Chief Ihedioha stands out as the best to govern Imo come 2019. “With his wide range of Contacts, connections and experience, Ihedioha will develop Imo state to our admiration. As my Boss, He has supported me and he did all these in good conscience. He has assisted me to attract quality projects, empowerments and employments for our people. Silver nor Gold I have none, but I will not relent in my quest of letting Imo people know that Ihedioha holds the key to Imo Development. He knows the right buttons to press for our people to breath fresh air again”, Hon. Eke noted.

Chief Ihedioha in his own remarks thanked the people for remaining firm and strong with the party. According to him, the days of hardship, bad governance, lack of workers payment, non payment to pensioners, non conduct of LG Elections, embezzlement of public funds and lack of discipline in leadership are numbered in Imo. “I’m convinced that come 2019, God will offer Imo people a true people oriented government pioneered by those who have His fear in them”, He concluded.

Chief Ihedioha was accompanied by party leaders from Various LGAs, Rt. Hon. Chuma Nneji, former Deputy Speker Imo State House of Assembly, Rt. Hon. Rufus Omire, fomer member House of Representatives, Hon. Bruno Ukoha, member Imo House, Chief Ben Ekwueme, former Commissioner Imo State, Lady Ngozi Ogwuike, former CTC Secretary, Imo PDP, Chief Emma Nwogu, Dr Fab Ogbonna, Chief Joe Ehioma, Nze Anselam Ikwu, former PDP Chairman Aboh Mbaise, Leadership of Ihedioha Youth Movement, amongst other leaders of the party across the State who have decided to sacrifice their time, resources and energy to the Liberation of Imo State through Ihedioha[/s].

cool
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Is The Best For Imo State. Hon Bede Ekeh by UcheNwosu2019: 9:34am On Jun 28, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
[s]Senator Samuel Anyanwu aka SamDaddy we know. [/s]

cool
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Is The Best For Imo State. Hon Bede Ekeh by debaj10: 9:34am On Jun 28, 2018
only sai babas candidate can win.
b guided.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Is The Best For Imo State. Hon Bede Ekeh by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:01am On Jun 28, 2018
UcheNwosu2019:

cool

Hmmmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Speaks On What’ll Happen To Nigeria If Nnamdi Kanu Doesn’t Regain Freedom / . / FG Announces Commencement Of Civil Servant Verification Exercise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.