Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Davido Shares New Photo Of Chioma, His Chef Girlfriend - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Shares New Photo Of Chioma, His Chef Girlfriend (71455 Views)

Davido Surprises His Chef With $1000 As Birthday Gift (Video) / Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo / Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Shares New Photo Of Chioma, His Chef Girlfriend by segmond(m): 2:22pm On Jun 28, 2018
See her Carmel toeee

PalmchatApp:
Ladies, if your man don’t show you off just like Davido does his girlfriend, then you should consider, ‘is he really your man’?! Lol

The singer took to his Snapchat to show off the love of his life, Chioma – the lovely, in the photo, showed off her curves in nude pants paired with a black blouse and dark embellished shades.

Davido who recently made Nigeria and Africa proud at the just concluded 2018 BET awards got celebrated by his family.

Davido was crowned the Best International act in a category that had other prominent nominees like, Tiwa Savage, Fally Ipupa, Casper Nyovest, Distribution Boyz, Stormzy, Steflon Don, Nisika from Nigeria, Congo, South Africa, UK, France respectively amongst others.

More pictures here...http://aftrending.com/davido-shares-adorable-new-pictures-of-his-chef-girlfriend-chioma/
Re: Davido Shares New Photo Of Chioma, His Chef Girlfriend by petkoffdrake2(m): 2:22pm On Jun 28, 2018
This bae fine shaa
Re: Davido Shares New Photo Of Chioma, His Chef Girlfriend by seenga(m): 2:24pm On Jun 28, 2018
hey whatsup perv!! grin
OZAOEKPE:
Love her camel toes cool

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares New Photo Of Chioma, His Chef Girlfriend by seacoast(m): 2:27pm On Jun 28, 2018
I see that shape of oval
Re: Davido Shares New Photo Of Chioma, His Chef Girlfriend by Tareguu: 2:38pm On Jun 28, 2018
Crocky23:
Was she burnt? Her skin looks somehow. Anyway if you know her babalawo, whatsapp me the phone number.
what do you mean by her skin looks burnt . I swear you are dumb as Bleep
Re: Davido Shares New Photo Of Chioma, His Chef Girlfriend by samtee37(m): 2:39pm On Jun 28, 2018
OZAOEKPE:
Love her camel toes cool
Buffalo toe ńi.....

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares New Photo Of Chioma, His Chef Girlfriend by okokobioko1: 2:40pm On Jun 28, 2018
this i no news jare
Re: Davido Shares New Photo Of Chioma, His Chef Girlfriend by zopaks: 2:40pm On Jun 28, 2018
Rityonyi:
I need this type of love wink

oya baby Onyi... comman take it kiss
Re: Davido Shares New Photo Of Chioma, His Chef Girlfriend by Tonimagnificent: 2:47pm On Jun 28, 2018
Rityonyi:

is it d type of love u want or love attached wit moni girls.....
Re: Davido Shares New Photo Of Chioma, His Chef Girlfriend by kernel507: 2:47pm On Jun 28, 2018
OsuMustGo:
he's wasted girl

No! Your mother is a wasted woman.
Re: Davido Shares New Photo Of Chioma, His Chef Girlfriend by Jabarzee(m): 2:50pm On Jun 28, 2018
This girl ugly to be honest
Re: Davido Shares New Photo Of Chioma, His Chef Girlfriend by Bruemath(m): 2:53pm On Jun 28, 2018
shocked shocked
Re: Davido Shares New Photo Of Chioma, His Chef Girlfriend by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 2:56pm On Jun 28, 2018
Folashade2016:
Love sweet especially when money enter love.
That super bae feeling when boo can afford your every bills.

see my SIGNATURE

It feels even better when bae can afford every bill herself .
Re: Davido Shares New Photo Of Chioma, His Chef Girlfriend by Assassin101: 3:01pm On Jun 28, 2018
I luv me some phat puccy

tongue
Re: Davido Shares New Photo Of Chioma, His Chef Girlfriend by slimjaney: 3:07pm On Jun 28, 2018
midehi2:
why is she always head up in her pics

One monitoring spirit spotted
Re: Davido Shares New Photo Of Chioma, His Chef Girlfriend by extendedtrends: 3:13pm On Jun 28, 2018
Too Much Money!! Floyd Mayweather Buys $18 Million Diamond Billionaire Wristwatch [Watch Video]
https://www.nairaland.com/4587770/too-much-money-floyd-mayweather
Re: Davido Shares New Photo Of Chioma, His Chef Girlfriend by anigold(m): 3:19pm On Jun 28, 2018
PalmchatApp:
Ladies, if your man don’t show you off just like Davido does his girlfriend, then you should consider, ‘is he really your man’?! Lol

The singer took to his Snapchat to show off the love of his life, Chioma – the lovely, in the photo, showed off her curves in nude pants paired with a black blouse and dark embellished shades.

Davido who recently made Nigeria and Africa proud at the just concluded 2018 BET awards got celebrated by his family.

Davido was crowned the Best International act in a category that had other prominent nominees like, Tiwa Savage, Fally Ipupa, Casper Nyovest, Distribution Boyz, Stormzy, Steflon Don, Nisika from Nigeria, Congo, South Africa, UK, France respectively amongst others.

More pictures here...http://aftrending.com/davido-shares-adorable-new-pictures-of-his-chef-girlfriend-chioma/
is he not tired.. Nigerians have better issues to attend to..
Re: Davido Shares New Photo Of Chioma, His Chef Girlfriend by tiredoflife(m): 3:21pm On Jun 28, 2018
Folashade2016:
Love sweet especially when money enter love.
That super bae feeling when boo can afford your every bills.

see my SIGNATURE

Its all about a man can afford ur bills
Madam go and work
Or carry load for idumota
grin grin
Re: Davido Shares New Photo Of Chioma, His Chef Girlfriend by Lilaex: 3:22pm On Jun 28, 2018
Re: Davido Shares New Photo Of Chioma, His Chef Girlfriend by Lilaex: 3:23pm On Jun 28, 2018
Toe not toes
OZAOEKPE:
Love her camel toes cool
grin
Re: Davido Shares New Photo Of Chioma, His Chef Girlfriend by OZAOEKPE(f): 3:24pm On Jun 28, 2018
Lilaex:
Toe not toes
grin
The thing plenty for my eyes now so I count all of them
Re: Davido Shares New Photo Of Chioma, His Chef Girlfriend by PrimadonnaO(f): 3:31pm On Jun 28, 2018
She really does look like Cee-C.
Re: Davido Shares New Photo Of Chioma, His Chef Girlfriend by Folashade2016(f): 3:39pm On Jun 28, 2018
tiredoflife:

Its all about a man can afford ur bills Madam go and work Or carry load for idumota grin grin
Check my SIGNATURE and come back with a new comment.
Re: Davido Shares New Photo Of Chioma, His Chef Girlfriend by tiredoflife(m): 3:54pm On Jun 28, 2018
Folashade2016:

Check my SIGNATURE and come back with a new comment.

Oh na 350naira u dey make in a day
I never chop girl
Re: Davido Shares New Photo Of Chioma, His Chef Girlfriend by breakeven: 4:15pm On Jun 28, 2018
thornapple:
Who cares about Baby fathers?. money isn't everything.
Umm, but it answereth all things. cheesy
Re: Davido Shares New Photo Of Chioma, His Chef Girlfriend by Nolongthing3669: 4:19pm On Jun 28, 2018
Crocky23:
Was she burnt? Her skin looks somehow.
Anyway if you know her babalawo, whatsapp me the phone number.
No Na tattoo
Re: Davido Shares New Photo Of Chioma, His Chef Girlfriend by mimimile93: 4:25pm On Jun 28, 2018
PalmchatApp:

David and Chioma are boring. Their relationship is getting less romantic.

TI and TINY did more dan this..
we all know the end story..

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares New Photo Of Chioma, His Chef Girlfriend by Lawalemi(m): 5:03pm On Jun 28, 2018
Ochisco!
Re: Davido Shares New Photo Of Chioma, His Chef Girlfriend by adeniyisamuel59(m): 5:13pm On Jun 28, 2018
Rityonyi:
Then follow me back to back.
Re: Davido Shares New Photo Of Chioma, His Chef Girlfriend by Shollzycute: 5:16pm On Jun 28, 2018
Crocky23:
Was she burnt? Her skin looks somehow.
Anyway if you know her babalawo, whatsapp me the phone number.

Must u comment can't u shut up if u don't know what to say

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Looking For Photographer Who Captured Her Backside While Performing / Regina Daniels Deletes Her Instagram Account After Her Mom's Speech At Headies / Davido Reacts To Wizkid’s New Pet Goat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.