Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Bishop Oyedepo: "Self Defence Is Entrenched In The Constitution" - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo: "Self Defence Is Entrenched In The Constitution" (25801 Views)

Adeboye: Christians Don’t Need Guns For Self-Defence / Pastor E.A. Adeboye Denied Writing Any Letter On Self Defence / "Self Defence Is Your Right" - Pastor Paul Enenche (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Self Defence Is Entrenched In The Constitution" by livinbygrace: 1:30pm On Jun 28, 2018
GoTV:
angry Even though I'm a born again Christian,
i think Oyedepo is mad and beginning to sound like a terrorist. I hope DSS invade his church and arrest him before he starts a religious war between Christians and Muslims. Which sane man of God will call for blood? An eye for an eye makes the world go blind. Instead of Christians to set up organizations to defend their interests like MURIC is doing for Muslims this man is calling for self defense. How are we sure the killers are fulani herdsmen in the first place when ISIS has found their way into Nigeria?

Arrest oyedepo now before war begins angry

By the time Fulani slaughter any of your loved ones,you will understand better.Stay there and typing nonsense all because you have access to computer.Oloshi

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Self Defence Is Entrenched In The Constitution" by Billygee2u: 1:31pm On Jun 28, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Have we even sat down to think about these so called foreigners whose cow are more important than us? To think that we have leaders in the south is a big dissapointment.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Self Defence Is Entrenched In The Constitution" by RisMas(m): 1:32pm On Jun 28, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Your rant shows you are bitter with no justification. He has been speaking up right from GEJ's time.

Share me a link when he spoke against GEJ Govt? Isnt he the one that threaten to open the gate of hell to those who refuse to support GEJ? Abi u think we don forget how GEJ turned his business center to his second home undecided
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Self Defence Is Entrenched In The Constitution" by Gkemz: 1:32pm On Jun 28, 2018
Oyedepo has always been vocal in total condemnation of wickedness perpetrated by this government against Christians and their neglect. This is the real prophet of God unlike the political father mbaka who has gone into dummy mode when christians are being killed frequently and couldn't speak up against the wickedness of the government he campaigned for.

7 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Self Defence Is Entrenched In The Constitution" by KingKingKing: 1:32pm On Jun 28, 2018
GoTV:
i think Oyedepo is mad and beginning to sound like a terrorist. I hope DSS invade his church and arrest him before he starts a religious war between Christians and Muslims. Which sane man of God will call for blood? An eye for an eye makes the world go blind. Instead of Christians to set up organizations to defend their interests like MURIC is doing for Muslims this man is calling for self defense. How are we sure the killers are fulani herdsmen in the first place when ISIS has found their way into Nigeria?

you are a bastard.. u this fool bloody Muslim terrorists denying is stupid religion to spite Christianity

guys see his comment below on another thread saying Kemi had "converted" to a stupid religiom

gotv it shall never be well with u and ur generation generation to come.. bastard, fool.. leave Christianity alone mother fucker

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Self Defence Is Entrenched In The Constitution" by RisMas(m): 1:32pm On Jun 28, 2018
Greenishland:

A terrorist sighted
Na ya father be terror, not me undecided
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Self Defence Is Entrenched In The Constitution" by Confor(m): 1:32pm On Jun 28, 2018
RisMas:
Gbenu wheyre soun undecided Merchant of Gospel on lagos/Ibadan Express way radarada. Where was your voice in previous years? Na today killings in Jos start? Im supporting the criminals in Jos, but this yeye god of men needs to be fixed. angry
I guess offerings from career looters isnt forth-coming as its used to be. undecided

Your sister is wallowing in poverty around iyana ipaja in lagos, you refused to help her because she decided not to change from islam to christianity. You abandoned your muslim Dad when he was sick, only to force him to embrace your religion in the dime minutes of his life. Oloriburuku omo omuaran radarada undecided

Bigot buruku angry angry angry

Looks like you know him very well too. That is what we are saying, there is difference between WEALTH & SENSE he is wealthy with other people sweat but lacks senses on how to settle FRACAS, that shows he is not good to be a LEADER. If he was to blame MUSLIMS are they not around his churches? who are the people that sold the LAND at IYANA IYESI of CANANLAND to him, undecided idiot?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Self Defence Is Entrenched In The Constitution" by frankwyte: 1:33pm On Jun 28, 2018
This is the reason I will let everyone who to understand that this regime is not welcome, how can all armed forces be Muslim that's very unhealthy. What is the council of state doing about it. PMB is nobody if people who has balls are in this country!

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Self Defence Is Entrenched In The Constitution" by Chukazu: 1:33pm On Jun 28, 2018
This a the demonic alliance Tinubu has brought to the South because of Selfish interest

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Self Defence Is Entrenched In The Constitution" by swintiney: 1:33pm On Jun 28, 2018
GoTV:

I completely disagree with you. It is rather Buhari's body language that is capable of causing war, he is part of the conspiracy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Self Defence Is Entrenched In The Constitution" by phreakabitoo: 1:34pm On Jun 28, 2018
GoTV:

Shut your urine drinking mouth, you latrine sniffing barbaric fulani subhuman.
Bloody intellectually inferior people always trying to deceive yourselves..

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Self Defence Is Entrenched In The Constitution" by adesina746: 1:34pm On Jun 28, 2018
TrumpedL:

May the judgement of God locate you with speed

And you too gullible worshipper of men. You better go and worship God not men like you blindly do.

N.B Nobody is happy about the killings and am sad as well. I even doubt people like you pray against such killings but u can comment when it has happened. Part of my prayer points is for the piece of the nation. Do you remember to pray for this nation?
I dont like the fact that a self acclaimed man of God is instigating violence which is wrong.

Remember there are many christians amongst fulanis. Infact there are many christians in Jos and how are you so sure those killing are Muslims. But your Man of God will always shout Islamist
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Self Defence Is Entrenched In The Constitution" by livinbygrace: 1:34pm On Jun 28, 2018
KratosCorp:
You are not a christian. You are purely an offspring of anti-Christ. But you are also going to be among the first casualties of those prophetic verdicts. Watch it.

Dont mind the idiot and never do well somebody.Everything is being politicize in Nigeria.I guess killing of over 200 souls is good to them so far they are not affected.Instead of them to condemn evil they politicized every issues all because it does not affect them.By the time they experienced fulani onslaught they will know better.

7 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Self Defence Is Entrenched In The Constitution" by Don4eva(m): 1:34pm On Jun 28, 2018
GoTV:

After Chopping Ban, I thank God am back to say the truth. The truth is that you are not a Christian grin grin God will not do everything for you, faith without work is dead. I'll defend myself by myself because Buhari doesn't care about me. PEACE grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Self Defence Is Entrenched In The Constitution" by SalamRushdie: 1:36pm On Jun 28, 2018
Tonimagnificent:

dis man is only trying to advertise himself. are u forgetting dat apostle suleman did his own and got famous. all na stunts. even, it is said dat an eye for an eye makes d world go blind....

Self defence is not the same thing as eye for an eye

7 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Self Defence Is Entrenched In The Constitution" by RisMas(m): 1:37pm On Jun 28, 2018
Confor:

Looks like you know him very well too. That is what we are saying, there is difference between WEALTH & SENSE he is wealthy with other people sweat but lacks senses on how to settle FRACAS, that shows he is not good to be a LEADER. If he was to blame MUSLIMS are they not around his churches? who are the people that sold the LAND at IYANA IYESI of CANANLAND to him, undecided idiot?

God bless you bro, the guy hatred for muslim and islam isnt here. Poverty made his father to change his mind. His sister is still earning her living via Grinding machine at iyana ipaja. Very soon, i will go and interview the woman and expose the yeye Merchant of Gospel.

He had tried several times to convert the woman, but the woman refuses. He then abandoned the woman to her fate. She is surving though cry
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Self Defence Is Entrenched In The Constitution" by Ganiyat72(f): 1:38pm On Jun 28, 2018
GoTV:

My fellow yoruba muslim why are u lying like this to pass ur message? In the other thread u were happy and claim that islam will take over southwest and nigeria, fast forward to now, u hav become a born again christian! Pathetic.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Self Defence Is Entrenched In The Constitution" by obosirow: 1:39pm On Jun 28, 2018
HigherEd:
SELF DEFENCE IS ENTRENCHED IN THE CONSTITUTION-CHRISTIANS ARE NOT DUMMIES.
-Bishop Oyedepo thunders!

*Says ‘If you are not angry with what God is angry with, you are a bastard’!
*Roars, Nigeria is not a Fulani Republic...in Nigeria, cows are now more valuable than human lives.

Bishop Oyedepo has been speaking very passionately over the last few hours about the recent killings in several parts of Northern Nigeria. At last night’s evening service and this morning’s Hour of Prayer monitored by Church Gist at the Canaanland premises, he fired at the killers and their sponsors stating among other things that self defence is the right of every Nigerian.

We are on the verge of an outburst. This islamists are not relenting. And cursed be anyone from any quarters backing these wanton killings in Nigeria. Cursed be their roots and their generations. Not one herdsman has been accosted. Even when they were brutal enough to announce. They are poised for war but it will be in their own house. Everybody, whether in government or out of government, any demonic agent that’s after the destruction of this nation, the Lord God destroy them and their household.

Eleven villages were sacked in Plateau and by now since this their callous acts started, 52 villages are empty....when there is no war! Cursed be all forces behind this wanton killings!

If I be a man of God, let the fire of divine vengeance fall upon their head! Join in this warfare prayer, they won’t know where the war is coming from but they won’t wake up in the morning...,,and the Christians are their targets. In the name of Jesus, divine vengeance will target them and bring them down.

We are told from the News that ISIS have found their way to Nigeria. Whatever channel they came from, they will return from that same channel. The Angels of God will fight all the enemies of this nation. War shall not break out in Nigeria, it will break out in their own houses and take them off one by one. Curse these operators and their backers, curse them in the name of the Lord.

Nigeria is not a Fulani republic, let every devil be concerned. I will never become one. We didn’t sign a deal to live together as a Fulani Republic. Everybody that carries that thought and wants to implement it, the power of God will bring them down. Now in Nigeria, cows are more valuable than human lives. Authority claims they haven’t found anybody to claim responsibility when it was announced.
By the blood of Jesus, every manipulator behind this killing, the Lord brings them down!

Do you pray for witches or against witches?
Do you pray for armed robbers or against armed robbers?
Know what to pray against.
The present system must be prayed against...and God will bring them down.
Is cattle business government business?
If everybody whose shop is robbed goes about killing people, will it be taken?
Don’t let anybody take you for a ride. Self Defence is entrenched in the constitution. Give it what it takes to show that you’re not a dummy.

I am ordained a shepherd over a generation. I have a commitment to please God. Don’t let any devil take you for a ride.
Somebody announced that ‘we killed them and we will still kill them’ and they have not picked them up. What?!!!! Can’t you tell who is behind it?
Well, we are set. We are set. We will engage the full force of our spiritual authority.

The saints Must be preserved. The atrocities in Benue, vengeance will answer. The atrocities in Plateau, in Adamawa, Southern Kaduna, judgement will answer...but if you think you will proceed any further, except God has left Heaven, we are in it together.

Cursed be every agent of the devil out to destabilize our country. Cursed be every agent of the devil out to slaughter the saints. You went to Church and killed people and they have not found anyone?
Some will not wake up tomorrow morning. Many of them will not wake up tomorrow morning’.

This morning, the Bishop of one of the largest churches in Nigeria continued his onslaught.

‘I saw children sliced. The United Nations Youth have just written to ask for immediate intervention in this genocide. You don’t know the meaning?
Now wait a minute! All the security apparatus in Plateau, even the commissioner has just been removed and a Muslim put there. They are bent on genocide. They are bent on destruction of lives. Some fellows came and were cursing Elisha. He cursed them in the name of the Lord and two she bears came out of the wood and destroyed them. Lord destroy the destroyers. Trouble these troublers, let their hiding places be unveiled. Let your judgement catch up with them.
Let your curse locate them.
We occupy a strategic position in the kingdom in this nation. Let the Almighty God destroy the destroyers, destroy their household, destroy their generation. Let them be out of existence. Remove their remembrance from the earth. In the name of Jesus.
Curse them in the spirit.

The GOC is Muslim. The new Commissioner of Police posted yesterday is Muslim. Deputy Commissioner of Police in charge of administration is Muslim, Deputy Commissioner of Police in charge of State C.I.D is Muslim. They are bent! These demonic devilish people are bent. Now in the name of Jesus, the curse of the Lord catches up with them. We are not strangers in Nigeria. You are strangers! You don’t dare a people like this! Father,honour the words of your prophet and let judgement catch up with them. Let their roots dry up. Let the blood of these innocent children, pregnant women, let the blood of these innocent believers, Christians in their homeland been slaughtered by these wicked men, let the blood of these individuals be avenged upon them.

Nigeria shall not become Syria. Any devil planning it, the God that I serve will hit at them. Now, God is angry with the wicked everyday.

Any pastor, any believer that is happy with the wicked is an ungodly man. Any man! I don’t care the office you hold. You are not angry with what God is angry with means you are a bastard!
Jesus, every sellout in your body, let it be met with judgement.

Christians are complaining of being killed by Muslims and Muslim security officers are sent to referee it. What an insensitive devil!
Christians are complaining about the assassination of Christians and then Muslims are now sent to go and oversee without a Christian input. Insensitive devils!

My spirit is angry, the calling on my life is angry.
You shall not make away with it!
You don’t need permission to hit back at a robber, Christians come awake! You are not dummies, come awake!

Government is not by a group of people, it is government for the people, by the people. Let there be no sympathizer with these wicked people in this church or else the curses we release will touch them.

If your baby is slaughtered, sliced, will you be hanging around like that?

These wicked men are trying to test the ground to see how many places they can get to. You dare any further, you will be resisted with the forces of vengeance.

Let all media people carry it. This is the voice of the Lord for the hour. The anger of the Lord is against the wicked and it shall land on their heads’ Bishop Oyedepo concluded.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1380376618772872&id=444807728996437

AMEN! & AMEN!!

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Self Defence Is Entrenched In The Constitution" by papae1(m): 1:43pm On Jun 28, 2018
GoTV:

You're a mad man on the loose

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Self Defence Is Entrenched In The Constitution" by VULCAN(m): 1:47pm On Jun 28, 2018
After going through your history I noticed you have always defended Islam and Muslims without fail. You even had the guts to say that all infidels will convert to islam

I don't know what you are but I DO know you are no born again Christian.

Mark 9 says Whoever Is Not Against Us Is for Us. You have clearly shown that you are against us as your posts support the destruction of Christianity.

You will reap what you have been sowing

GoTV:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Self Defence Is Entrenched In The Constitution" by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 28, 2018
adesina746:

And you too gullible worshipper of men. You better go and worship God not men like you blindly do.

N.B Nobody is happy about the killings and am sad as well. I even doubt people like you pray against such killings but u can comment when it has happened. Part of my prayer points is for the piece of the nation. Do you remember to peay for this nation?
I dont like the fact that a self acclaimed man of God is instigating violence which is wrong.

Remember there are many christians amongst fulanis. Infact there are many christians in Jos and how are you so sure those killing are Muslims. But your Man of God will always shout Islamist

Calling me gullible will not undo the judgement of God that will soon locate you.
Don't use that stupid narrative of "nobody is happy about the killings". I'm allergic to evil men pretending to be peace lovers.

In addition to the judgement of God coming upon you; May you experience the same thing that Plateau victims are experiencing and let's see how you will type this stupid narrative of "nobody is happy about the killings"

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Self Defence Is Entrenched In The Constitution" by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 28, 2018
adesina746:

N.B Nobody is happy about the killings and am sad as well. I even doubt people like you pray against such killings but u can comment when it has happened. Part of my prayer points is for the piece of the nation. Do you remember to pray for this nation?

Calling me gullible will not undo the judgement of God that will soon locate you.
Don't use that stupid narrative of "nobody is happy about the killings". I'm allergic to evil men pretending to be peace lovers.

In addition to the judgement of God coming upon you; May you experience the same thing that Plateau victims are experiencing and let's see how you will type this stupid narrative of "nobody is happy about the killings"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Self Defence Is Entrenched In The Constitution" by Oponel1962: 1:53pm On Jun 28, 2018
I normally ask 'Where are the Elijahs of our time'?
So much miracles everywhere the Churches are claiming but none to rescue the helpless.
I prophecy + Iet 21spirit filled Men of God meet anywhere they choose and lay this matter before God in 7hour prayers.
You will be surprised at the results
Drop your pride and whatever you have against yourselves.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Self Defence Is Entrenched In The Constitution" by Adaowerri111: 1:54pm On Jun 28, 2018
Tonimagnificent:

dis man is only trying to advertise himself. are u forgetting dat apostle suleman did his own and got famous. all na stunts. even, it is said dat an eye for an eye makes d world go blind....
Advertise himself to who? Lol...you don't know him then

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Self Defence Is Entrenched In The Constitution" by mynaijadj(m): 1:55pm On Jun 28, 2018
I had to resist insulting you so i don't sound same as you. The people that killed hundreds over the weekend you have not asked DSS to arrest them. Every action has an equal and opposite reaction. Stay there and be policing reactions instead of fixing the initiating action.
GoTV:

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Self Defence Is Entrenched In The Constitution" by mabea: 1:55pm On Jun 28, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Tell them Sir ..I am beginning to like this man
You dont need to like him...but he is a blessing to a generation.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Self Defence Is Entrenched In The Constitution" by mynaijadj(m): 1:57pm On Jun 28, 2018
He is calling out actions that seem to be supportive of the terrorrists actions and genocide going on in the middle belt.
Confor:

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Self Defence Is Entrenched In The Constitution" by nwatthu(m): 1:59pm On Jun 28, 2018
God has done everything. Stop praying. He's also a God of war.Don't wait for Fulani to travel across countries to come and kill you in cold blood in your bedroom and take over your property and live there.They are working hand in hand with the government. Self-defense is upheld in International Law. Take up arms and defend yourselves. But do not attack innocent people. Wherever possible, conjure up biological and chemical weapons and spray their tracks. Defend yourselves cowards and stop praying for God to intervene, He has already intervened
HigherEd:
SELF DEFENCE IS ENTRENCHED IN THE CONSTITUTION-CHRISTIANS ARE NOT DUMMIES.
-Bishop Oyedepo thunders!

*Says ‘If you are not angry with what God is angry with, you are a bastard’!
*Roars, Nigeria is not a Fulani Republic...in Nigeria, cows are now more valuable than human lives.

Bishop Oyedepo has been speaking very passionately over the last few hours about the recent killings in several parts of Northern Nigeria. At last night’s evening service and this morning’s Hour of Prayer monitored by Church Gist at the Canaanland premises, he fired at the killers and their sponsors stating among other things that self defence is the right of every Nigerian.

We are on the verge of an outburst. This islamists are not relenting. And cursed be anyone from any quarters backing these wanton killings in Nigeria. Cursed be their roots and their generations. Not one herdsman has been accosted. Even when they were brutal enough to announce. They are poised for war but it will be in their own house. Everybody, whether in government or out of government, any demonic agent that’s after the destruction of this nation, the Lord God destroy them and their household.

Eleven villages were sacked in Plateau and by now since this their callous acts started, 52 villages are empty....when there is no war! Cursed be all forces behind this wanton killings!

If I be a man of God, let the fire of divine vengeance fall upon their head! Join in this warfare prayer, they won’t know where the war is coming from but they won’t wake up in the morning...,,and the Christians are their targets. In the name of Jesus, divine vengeance will target them and bring them down.

We are told from the News that ISIS have found their way to Nigeria. Whatever channel they came from, they will return from that same channel. The Angels of God will fight all the enemies of this nation. War shall not break out in Nigeria, it will break out in their own houses and take them off one by one. Curse these operators and their backers, curse them in the name of the Lord.

Nigeria is not a Fulani republic, let every devil be concerned. I will never become one. We didn’t sign a deal to live together as a Fulani Republic. Everybody that carries that thought and wants to implement it, the power of God will bring them down. Now in Nigeria, cows are more valuable than human lives. Authority claims they haven’t found anybody to claim responsibility when it was announced.
By the blood of Jesus, every manipulator behind this killing, the Lord brings them down!

Do you pray for witches or against witches?
Do you pray for armed robbers or against armed robbers?
Know what to pray against.
The present system must be prayed against...and God will bring them down.
Is cattle business government business?
If everybody whose shop is robbed goes about killing people, will it be taken?
Don’t let anybody take you for a ride. Self Defence is entrenched in the constitution. Give it what it takes to show that you’re not a dummy.

I am ordained a shepherd over a generation. I have a commitment to please God. Don’t let any devil take you for a ride.
Somebody announced that ‘we killed them and we will still kill them’ and they have not picked them up. What?!!!! Can’t you tell who is behind it?
Well, we are set. We are set. We will engage the full force of our spiritual authority.

The saints Must be preserved. The atrocities in Benue, vengeance will answer. The atrocities in Plateau, in Adamawa, Southern Kaduna, judgement will answer...but if you think you will proceed any further, except God has left Heaven, we are in it together.

Cursed be every agent of the devil out to destabilize our country. Cursed be every agent of the devil out to slaughter the saints. You went to Church and killed people and they have not found anyone?
Some will not wake up tomorrow morning. Many of them will not wake up tomorrow morning’.

This morning, the Bishop of one of the largest churches in Nigeria continued his onslaught.

‘I saw children sliced. The United Nations Youth have just written to ask for immediate intervention in this genocide. You don’t know the meaning?
Now wait a minute! All the security apparatus in Plateau, even the commissioner has just been removed and a Muslim put there. They are bent on genocide. They are bent on destruction of lives. Some fellows came and were cursing Elisha. He cursed them in the name of the Lord and two she bears came out of the wood and destroyed them. Lord destroy the destroyers. Trouble these troublers, let their hiding places be unveiled. Let your judgement catch up with them.
Let your curse locate them.
We occupy a strategic position in the kingdom in this nation. Let the Almighty God destroy the destroyers, destroy their household, destroy their generation. Let them be out of existence. Remove their remembrance from the earth. In the name of Jesus.
Curse them in the spirit.

The GOC is Muslim. The new Commissioner of Police posted yesterday is Muslim. Deputy Commissioner of Police in charge of administration is Muslim, Deputy Commissioner of Police in charge of State C.I.D is Muslim. They are bent! These demonic devilish people are bent. Now in the name of Jesus, the curse of the Lord catches up with them. We are not strangers in Nigeria. You are strangers! You don’t dare a people like this! Father,honour the words of your prophet and let judgement catch up with them. Let their roots dry up. Let the blood of these innocent children, pregnant women, let the blood of these innocent believers, Christians in their homeland been slaughtered by these wicked men, let the blood of these individuals be avenged upon them.

Nigeria shall not become Syria. Any devil planning it, the God that I serve will hit at them. Now, God is angry with the wicked everyday.

Any pastor, any believer that is happy with the wicked is an ungodly man. Any man! I don’t care the office you hold. You are not angry with what God is angry with means you are a bastard!
Jesus, every sellout in your body, let it be met with judgement.

Christians are complaining of being killed by Muslims and Muslim security officers are sent to referee it. What an insensitive devil!
Christians are complaining about the assassination of Christians and then Muslims are now sent to go and oversee without a Christian input. Insensitive devils!

My spirit is angry, the calling on my life is angry.
You shall not make away with it!
You don’t need permission to hit back at a robber, Christians come awake! You are not dummies, come awake!

Government is not by a group of people, it is government for the people, by the people. Let there be no sympathizer with these wicked people in this church or else the curses we release will touch them.

If your baby is slaughtered, sliced, will you be hanging around like that?

These wicked men are trying to test the ground to see how many places they can get to. You dare any further, you will be resisted with the forces of vengeance.

Let all media people carry it. This is the voice of the Lord for the hour. The anger of the Lord is against the wicked and it shall land on their heads’ Bishop Oyedepo concluded.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1380376618772872&id=444807728996437

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Self Defence Is Entrenched In The Constitution" by Reference(m): 1:59pm On Jun 28, 2018
Hmmm....this is an exceptionally dangerous situation and all parties must do everyting to step back from the precipice and de-escalate. The authorities must as a matter of urgency hold people accountable within the shortest possible time amd begin restructuring this country forthwith.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Self Defence Is Entrenched In The Constitution" by SalamRushdie: 2:00pm On Jun 28, 2018
mabea:
You dont need to like him...but he is a blessing to a generation.

Shut up who invited your mouth here

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Self Defence Is Entrenched In The Constitution" by nwatthu(m): 2:01pm On Jun 28, 2018
God has done everything. Stop praying. He's also a God of war.Don't wait for Fulani to travel across countries to come and kill you in cold blood in your bedroom and take over your property and live there.They are working hand in hand with the government. Self-defense is upheld in International Law. Take up arms and defend yourselves. But do not attack innocent people. Wherever possible, conjure up biological and chemical weapons and spray their tracks. Defend yourselves cowards and stop praying for God to intervene, He has already intervened[quote author=Billygee2u post=68901350][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Self Defence Is Entrenched In The Constitution" by elosonservices(m): 2:02pm On Jun 28, 2018
GoTV:

God will visit you in his own time.
Same faith of this people dying awaits you.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo To Pastors: "Don't Use Church Money To Fund Personal Lifestyle" / Kenyan Priest Murdered After He Told President Uhuru To Stop Killing People / Armed Robbers Attacked Me! I Declared Myself A CHOSEN! They Left Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 358
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.