Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Voting APC Is Inviting Killer Herdsmen To Ekiti – Fayose - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Voting APC Is Inviting Killer Herdsmen To Ekiti – Fayose (13783 Views)

Elderly Man Assaulted For Voting APC In Anambra State / Ekiti: Fayose Ends Tenure In Tears, Says He Will Be Back / Ekiti: Fayose’s Failure To Pay Drivers Sparks Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Voting APC Is Inviting Killer Herdsmen To Ekiti – Fayose by bigfish3k: 12:37pm On Jun 28, 2018
twilliamx:
PDP has so much wealth in their coffers, it is so easy to destabilize a whole nation, I have always known fulani herdsmen growing up and they don't bother no body, this guy are hired mercenaries invited to shed blood just to prove a point, they will throw thorns amongst the farmers and still steal the herdsman's cow just to cause a rift, and destabilize the nation and heat up the polity, but Unless God is dead all this bloodthirsty animals will soon be brought to book, and the truth shall be revealed.
PDP are doing all within their means to return to power because their wings have been clipped and their access to countries wealth has been blocked so they are a snake who's head has been cut off.

My friend its not PDP, they are from libya and its the 'anti grazing law' in benue,plateau,zamfara,adamawa,taraba,nasarawa,kaduna,kogi etc
but please remember to 'accommodate ur countryman' from libya and also buy ranches and cattle colonies for them nationwide
but please remember that the fake chief security officers from ur party in zamfara are resigning leaving only one original chief security officer and commander in chief to tackle the herdsmen

mtchewww... keep supporting evil and twisting the truth
Re: Voting APC Is Inviting Killer Herdsmen To Ekiti – Fayose by Geokudi(m): 12:38pm On Jun 28, 2018
u sabi anything at all....
Mufasa27:
If Ekiti don't want their peaceful state to be like benue and plateau, they should reject APC come July 14

We all know Blood, tears and sorrow is their trademark.
Re: Voting APC Is Inviting Killer Herdsmen To Ekiti – Fayose by cheff1980: 12:39pm On Jun 28, 2018
I guess PDP is behind the killings in Nigeria in order to thwart the regime of APC. PDP ruled for 16yrs with no tangible gains the nation can point neither is APC is the messiah. Electorate should be careful come 2019 on who attains the mantle of leadership.

1 Like

Re: Voting APC Is Inviting Killer Herdsmen To Ekiti – Fayose by Tobyarab(m): 12:40pm On Jun 28, 2018
Even though Fayemi uses federal might to win,what about the house of assembly? they will forever remain PDP. they will either frustrate or impeach Fayemi. Fayemi is just wasting his time. his quest is riddled with landmines.
Re: Voting APC Is Inviting Killer Herdsmen To Ekiti – Fayose by Switruth: 12:41pm On Jun 28, 2018
BeingFrank:
What Is You Are Not The Man Of The People. Is His Point False?
..He is backed by his people as we all believe so he should be calm.and watch his people do the magic for him.
Re: Voting APC Is Inviting Killer Herdsmen To Ekiti – Fayose by tommyeddy(m): 12:49pm On Jun 28, 2018
sureheaven:
Trash from Fayose...

Ur past work shld be speaking for u and ur dull candidate not talking gibberish.
Ur likes in the middle belt are the ones sponsoring terrorist all in the name of herdsmen to kill innocent citizens just to score cheap political points.

U will be consumed by the election fire set by fayemi in two weeks time.
stfu
Re: Voting APC Is Inviting Killer Herdsmen To Ekiti – Fayose by tommyeddy(m): 12:51pm On Jun 28, 2018
twilliamx:

Shows how stupid you are. Hope you get another 16years of waste and stagnation
stfu
hope you get four years of all types of death.
Re: Voting APC Is Inviting Killer Herdsmen To Ekiti – Fayose by tommyeddy(m): 12:53pm On Jun 28, 2018
Koolking:
Rubbish talk.

Buhari is the only candidate and winner of 2019 election, there is nothing Fayose can do about it. We can't afford to go back to the era of rogues and bandits. We are moving forward
the only place I see you moving to is your graveyard fool
Re: Voting APC Is Inviting Killer Herdsmen To Ekiti – Fayose by osazeeblue01: 12:55pm On Jun 28, 2018
Ekiti people una hear am. APC represents hell
Re: Voting APC Is Inviting Killer Herdsmen To Ekiti – Fayose by KIYEH: 12:58pm On Jun 28, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
Since apc will invite killer herdmen to ekiti.
How many killer herdsmen have invaded and massacred scores of people in

LAGOS
OGUN
OSUN
ONDO
OYO

cos the last time i check these re apc controlled states in south west
Did u notice how many time this people has terrorising Baba Olufalae @ his farmyard in Ilu Abo Akure..Pls stop what u dont know.
Re: Voting APC Is Inviting Killer Herdsmen To Ekiti – Fayose by adesamix(m): 1:23pm On Jun 28, 2018
twilliamx:

Shows how stupid you are. Hope you get another 16years of waste and stagnation
16 yrs of stangnancy better than 8 yrs backwardness
Re: Voting APC Is Inviting Killer Herdsmen To Ekiti – Fayose by ORIENTATION101: 1:25pm On Jun 28, 2018
KIYEH:
Did u notice how many time this people has terrorising Baba Olufalae @ his farmyard in Ilu Abo Akure..Pls stop what u dont know.
did farmers and herdsmen clash in southwest started with apc??
What about the scores of fulani people that died in oyo during lam adeshina tenure as a result of herders farmers clash.was apc responsible.
From 1999 to 2015 did u know how many farmers and herders that was killed as a result of clash between both.
If we list the massacre that was witnessed all over the country during 16 years of pdp rule.that means pdp party is a blood sucking demon that should be ignored.what about odi masssacre,more than 100 massob members killed in anambra state.

1 Like

Re: Voting APC Is Inviting Killer Herdsmen To Ekiti – Fayose by Koolking(m): 1:27pm On Jun 28, 2018
tommyeddy:
the only place I see you moving to is your graveyard fool

Oshe! We like it like that bro. We have since left banditry and 'na me only' system of your government behind. We can't go back.
Re: Voting APC Is Inviting Killer Herdsmen To Ekiti – Fayose by ORIENTATION101: 1:31pm On Jun 28, 2018
coolplanet:

Only Lagos is exempted cos there is no hidden place. The rest has witness herdsmen killings recently. Google Search please. Eko oni baje
lagos has the highest crime rate in southwest what do you make of that.
Meanwhile osun state is the most peaceful state in nigeria.
So that propaganda of apc as killer herdsmen is boring and stale
Re: Voting APC Is Inviting Killer Herdsmen To Ekiti – Fayose by GSA01: 1:35pm On Jun 28, 2018
I thought PDP Declared Mourning, hence no activities from them, like no Campaigning in Ekiti for 7 days of mourning because of the plateau killings...

Fayose as an outgoing Governor should be able to point out to Achievements and not campaign on hate speech, cause this hate speech is just too much,how will a seating Governor comes out to say voting the other party is inviting death, as If Taraba state that also experience such is an APC state,or the Neighbours of Ekiti like Lagos, oyo, Osun which we know are all APC state experience Herdsmen clash..

This killings should be separated with politics, so we can get a lasting solution through the National Livestock Transformation plan..

1 Like

Re: Voting APC Is Inviting Killer Herdsmen To Ekiti – Fayose by johnzik: 1:39pm On Jun 28, 2018
Before now some of us were supporting the present administation because of corruption fight, but of what benefit is it when the people will not be alive to benefit from its proceeds.
Re: Voting APC Is Inviting Killer Herdsmen To Ekiti – Fayose by Koolking(m): 1:55pm On Jun 28, 2018
obowunmi:

Fela Durotoye

Kingsley Moghalu

Atiku Abukakar

Omoyele Sowore

Fela Durotoye
Is this not the guy who talks too much and sell handouts in the name of motivational speaking? Governance is not talk but action. Great talkers are unserious people. He will do well in church (where gullible Nigerians are mostly found) not governance.

Kingsley Moghalu
Apart from his brief with CBN and UN, he has not been much of an impact in the grassroot including his community. He has no antecedence whatsoever.

Atiku Abukakar
Tested and failed woefully. He is a political jobber and does not deserve another chance. His company intels is raping Nigeria in taxes. Considering him means you have not learnt from history.

Omoyele Sowore
One of the jokers in Nigeria. Someone who runs a media outfit like Linda Ikeji's blog, striving on rumours, lies and hearsay. He does not stand a chance.

1 Like

Re: Voting APC Is Inviting Killer Herdsmen To Ekiti – Fayose by coolplanet: 2:22pm On Jun 28, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
lagos has the highest crime rate in southwest what do you make of that.
Meanwhile osun state is the most peaceful state in nigeria.
So that propaganda of apc as killer herdsmen is boring and stale

If you say it's boring then how come presidency calls it political when it can't handle common herdsmen and farmers crises. At first he said they were fighters from Libya who were trained by Gaddafi now it is political. The man keeps dribbling us as if we are dullard.

Lagos State I tell you is more peaceful due to Ambodes strategy. The security is guaranteed to certain level. We can sleep well compared to people in plateau who are still homeless due to rampage of the Fulani herdsmen. Buhari is incompetent and incapacitated. He should resign and enjoy his pension in daura.
Re: Voting APC Is Inviting Killer Herdsmen To Ekiti – Fayose by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 28, 2018
Midgut:
The Ekiti State Governor , Ayodele Fayose , has urged Ekiti people not to vote for the All Progressives Congress in the July 14 governorship election.

He said voting for the APC during the election was an invitation to chaos , killing , raping of people ’ s wives and daughters by the killer herdsmen which the APC harboured .
Fayose urged them to learn from daily killings by herdsmen in the APC-controlled states of Benue , Plateau , Zamfara , Kaduna and Nasarawa .

Fayose stated this during a meeting with teachers , civil servants and local government workers in Ado Ekiti .
In a press statement issued by his Chief Press Secretary , Mr Idowu Adelusi , on Wednesday , the governor called on the Ekiti people to reject the APC and its candidate , Dr Kayode Fayemi , to avert Ekiti becoming another state where killings by herdsmen would start .

The governor said since the killings started , the Federal Government had not been able to stop them and the APC governors were being careful not to offend the Presidency .
“ We all can see how the herdsmen have continued to daily kill , maim and rape innocent citizens . Even toddlers are not spared .
“ In Zamfara State , for instance , Governor Abdulaziz Yari, who is also the Chairman of the Nigerian Governors ’ Forum , recently said he was resigning as the Chief Security Officer of his state . The truth is that the governors know what to do but cannot do it because they don't want to offend the Presidency .

“ In Benue , the burial of the people killed by the herdsmen has become a daily occurrence . Many communities have been deserted and people now live in IDP camps and the governor has resigned to fate because it is an APC state .
“ When the killer herdsmen invaded the farm of Chief Olu Falae , setting it ablaze, the governor couldn ’ t do anything because he did not want to offend the Presidency that helped him to power .

“ In Kaduna , another APC state , the killer herdsmen and bandits are slaughtering the people like fowls and the government cannot stop it. This is for you to know that there is no APC controlled state where the herdsmen have not become a terror to the people. ”

Fayose asked, “ Is this the kind of situation you want in Ekiti ? . Of course , the answer is No . I am very sure people can now see the difference between the PDP government and the APC. The PDP was in power for 16 years and the security never became so moribund as it is now under the Buhari administration . The government is now noted for condemning but cannot stop the killings . Only insensitive people will vote for the APC. ”

Source: http://punchng.com/voting-apc-is-inviting-killer-herdsmen-to-ekiti-fayose/
Fayose has finally joined IPOB, according to alariiwo.

CC onyeoga madridguy buhariguy omenka shalomc iceberg3 itsmeaboki yarimo odvanguard pointzerom t9ksy imperialyoruba odvanguard yorubaassasin alariiwo lzaa

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Voting APC Is Inviting Killer Herdsmen To Ekiti – Fayose by noble9: 2:25pm On Jun 28, 2018
Osokomole oko iyawon
Re: Voting APC Is Inviting Killer Herdsmen To Ekiti – Fayose by blackfase(m): 2:30pm On Jun 28, 2018
APC in good poo. I bet this will be a major campaign strategy for all opposition party. APChit, how market?

#selfdestructonpoint
Re: Voting APC Is Inviting Killer Herdsmen To Ekiti – Fayose by wanger50(m): 2:32pm On Jun 28, 2018
Switruth:
Fayose stop this jittery. Are you no longer man of the people. ?
I wish Ekiti people listens. We in Benue ignored similar warnings in 2015,today we are paying for it with our blood and ancestral lands
Re: Voting APC Is Inviting Killer Herdsmen To Ekiti – Fayose by sandra50(f): 2:36pm On Jun 28, 2018
Make God punish you are your entire household..when boko Haram was killing people what didn't good luck do to stop them?he arrested and killed alot of them and what did buhari do when he entered office?he released that notorious kabiro sokoto that killed thousands of people and all the other boko Haram members in prison.

Now we are selling killer Fulani hendsmen with AK47 shouting Sai baba buhari in their videos then buhari came out to say he understands their pains..that if we can only give them lands they will stop killing..are you kidding me?
You are a stupid man from a stupid home who shouldn't be alive with humans for supporting the killing of innocent people.
Your end is near if you don't change.. terrorist like you.

quote author=ORIENTATION101 post=68898939]you and your miserable family will never end well.is apc the cause of herdsmen killing that started decades ago.
Is apc the cause of ethno-religious killings that plague middlebelt decades ago.
The history of ethno religious killings in northern nigeria predates your worthless father that was too wretched to get a 50 condom to prevent your show of madness on nairaland today.
Hpocrites like you voted jonathan despite more than 200 000 innocent lives was lost and millions were displaced from their ancestral land in north eastern nigeria.
Was apc in power when killer herdsmen massacred a whole community in benue under governor suswam.

Idiot like you will come online to infect people with stupidity and foolishness that runs in your lineage blood.[/quote]
Re: Voting APC Is Inviting Killer Herdsmen To Ekiti – Fayose by ORIENTATION101: 2:55pm On Jun 28, 2018
sandra50:
Make God punish you are your entire household..when boko Haram was killing people what didn't good luck do to stop them?he arrested and killed alot of them and what did buhari do when he entered office?he released that notorious kabiro sokoto that killed thousands of people and all the other boko Haram members in prison.

Now we are selling killer Fulani hendsmen with AK47 shouting Sai baba buhari in their videos then buhari came out to say he understands their pains..that if we can only give them lands they will stop killing..are you kidding me?
You are a stupid man from a stupid home who shouldn't be alive with humans for supporting the killing of innocent people.
Your end is near if you don't change.. terrorist like you.

quote author=ORIENTATION101 post=68898939]you and your miserable family will never end well.is apc the cause of herdsmen killing that started decades ago.
Is apc the cause of ethno-religious killings that plague middlebelt decades ago.
The history of ethno religious killings in northern nigeria predates your worthless father that was too wretched to get a 50 condom to prevent your show of madness on nairaland today.
Hpocrites like you voted jonathan despite more than 200 000 innocent lives was lost and millions were displaced from their ancestral land in north eastern nigeria.
Was apc in power when killer herdsmen massacred a whole community in benue under governor suswam.

Idiot like you will come online to infect people with stupidity and foolishness that runs in your lineage blood.
your generations re waste of space.show me where in my post that i supported killer herdsmen??the deplorable fools that you call parents need to get a refund for the resources they spent on your never do well life.
It is so laughable that the clueless jonathan was still the president when shekau was ruling north east region the killings under jonathan was second to the biafra war.yet people still voted for the party.
Buhari did not call pdp boko haram but the idiot ponmo cutting gov is using the insecurity of the nation to play apc vs pdp game.
Whether you like it or not apc will take over ekiti come july.
Idiot mention one pdp govenors that has outperformed ambode,amosun,ganduje in terms of infrastructural development

Re: Voting APC Is Inviting Killer Herdsmen To Ekiti – Fayose by sandra50(f): 3:07pm On Jun 28, 2018
You said good luck didn't do well right?was he not voted out so now is buhari's turn to be voted out and APC can never..I repeat can never take over Ekiti state..
Abode doing well has nothing to do with him being APC..is rochas not an APC member too?what is he doing?and for your information fayose is a PDP member and he is doing well.i found out that when you are writing and you have never mentioned how you parents will die you have not started writing..it's fine if you want them to die by handing..I thought you have already decided how you want them killed?(by Fulani hendsmen)but it's fine if you prefer hanging.

TATION101 post=68903643] your generations re waste of space.show me where in my post that i supported killer herdsmen??the deplorable fools that you call parents need to get a refund for the resources they spent on your never do well life.
It is so laughable that the clueless jonathan was still the president when shekau was ruling north east region the killings under jonathan was second to the biafra war.yet people still voted for the party.
Buhari did not call pdp boko haram but the idiot ponmo cutting gov is using the insecurity of the nation to play apc vs pdp game.
Whether you like it or not apc will take over ekiti come july.
Idiot mention one pdp govenors that has outperformed ambode,amosun,ganduje in terms of infrastructural development[/quote]
Re: Voting APC Is Inviting Killer Herdsmen To Ekiti – Fayose by Centino32(m): 3:23pm On Jun 28, 2018
Over my dead body for me to vote that evil party called apc, no sane man will for apc, all apc supporters are just foolish and barbaric
Re: Voting APC Is Inviting Killer Herdsmen To Ekiti – Fayose by chris31(m): 4:02pm On Jun 28, 2018
Mufasa27:
If Ekiti don't want their peaceful state to be like benue and plateau, they should reject APC come July 14

We all know Blood, tears and sorrow is their trademark.
U dey beg them free them joor
Re: Voting APC Is Inviting Killer Herdsmen To Ekiti – Fayose by Flairoqy(m): 4:40pm On Jun 28, 2018
statusquoante:
Kinda true.
APC states are the ones experiencing ethnic cleansing by Fulani herdsmen the more.
Your statement is so deep that you yourself probably don't understand.
if I want to be the next class monitor in our class and overthrown you, I'll steal the chalk or hide the duster or pour oil on the teachers note so they'll hate you.
A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Voting APC Is Inviting Killer Herdsmen To Ekiti – Fayose by AdesegunSanni89: 7:12pm On Jun 28, 2018
temitemi1:
APC represent DEATH!!
yes death to corruption and brigandage
Re: Voting APC Is Inviting Killer Herdsmen To Ekiti – Fayose by DateMynd44(m): 3:50am On Jun 29, 2018
1nigeriamyfoot:

Anytime buhari sees human blood, he always has erection to nack Aisha
hahahahaha my brother this your comment just weak me grin
Re: Voting APC Is Inviting Killer Herdsmen To Ekiti – Fayose by clickwtB(m): 6:02pm On Jul 02, 2018
Oooops when i checked your profile its EOD!!!Donald Trump undecidedan extremist xtian&judaism undecidedcan both be combined/!!!I surrender your case is out of the world.I beg no vex cheesy grin
SalamRushdie:

Oh so opposition is sponsoring the killers yet the govt is the one that has refused to arrest the killer who are always confessing on newspaper and claiming the killing but rather the govt is willing to spend 179 Billion naira to build colonies for the killers in this same states they attacked .... again the average IQ in Nigeria is 65 meaning 3 in every four actually have this an IQ of below 70 which is considered a level of mental retardation...I just hope you get yourself checked because I am suspecting the wavelength your brain might be emitting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Isa Pantami: NIN Is Mandatory For Foreign Diplomats / Delivery Riders, Power Bikes Not Affected By Okada Ban - Lagos CP / Presidency: PDP Candidates Campaign For Tinubu In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.