Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Delta Polytechnic Slay Queen Caught & Tied After Stealing Her Friend's N250k - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Delta Polytechnic Slay Queen Caught & Tied After Stealing Her Friend's N250k (45864 Views)

Delta Polytechnic Cultists Open Head Of Rival Gang Member (Graphic Photos) / Yahoo Boy Kills Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Student, Cut Her Private Parts (Graphic) / Student Of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Killed By Ritualist (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Polytechnic Slay Queen Caught & Tied After Stealing Her Friend's N250k by Albinoworwor: 10:39am On Jun 28, 2018
Lumideety:
what on earth is the friend doing with 250k
cash at hand.........even as a student

Proceeds from slaying smiley smiley
Re: Delta Polytechnic Slay Queen Caught & Tied After Stealing Her Friend's N250k by GrandMufti: 10:41am On Jun 28, 2018
Ok
Re: Delta Polytechnic Slay Queen Caught & Tied After Stealing Her Friend's N250k by SheikhMuniru(m): 10:45am On Jun 28, 2018
IPOB LADIES WITH CRIMINALITY Chaii
Re: Delta Polytechnic Slay Queen Caught & Tied After Stealing Her Friend's N250k by profmallor: 10:46am On Jun 28, 2018
such a pity, pretty lady with a huge disgraceful issue.
Re: Delta Polytechnic Slay Queen Caught & Tied After Stealing Her Friend's N250k by lonlytroy(m): 10:46am On Jun 28, 2018
Sirpaul:
You can't go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.
- C.S. Lewis
True
Re: Delta Polytechnic Slay Queen Caught & Tied After Stealing Her Friend's N250k by Bluezy13(m): 10:47am On Jun 28, 2018
Lumideety:

I tire o.
Even those disgracing her would steal if they had the opportunity
Re: Delta Polytechnic Slay Queen Caught & Tied After Stealing Her Friend's N250k by DAmericanDream(m): 10:49am On Jun 28, 2018
Thank goodness say dem nor naked her cos that seems to be the trend these days with theft nabbing but they could have instead hand her over to the police.
#SayNoToJungleJustice#
Re: Delta Polytechnic Slay Queen Caught & Tied After Stealing Her Friend's N250k by Austinoiz(m): 10:52am On Jun 28, 2018
What is SLAY QUEEN in this girl's looks? See her long eyelashes standing erect like the d$&ks that visit her colleagues at my neighborhood.

The girl na ashhh nah.
Re: Delta Polytechnic Slay Queen Caught & Tied After Stealing Her Friend's N250k by tragergeorge(m): 10:53am On Jun 28, 2018
Lumideety:
d story sef sha get as e be,and even if de say na ATM ,ATM can't pay 250 at a go,
Re: Delta Polytechnic Slay Queen Caught & Tied After Stealing Her Friend's N250k by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 28, 2018
All in a bid to slaycheesy. If u need 250k dat bad why u no request d money from ur sugar daddy or ur army of bwoyfwends and instagram admirers. At least if u ask for d money from ur boyfriends...at least 8 of dem must drop plus ur sugar daddies includedcheesy. Sorry about ur predicamentcheesy. One day must surely be for d ownercheesy.

1 Like

Re: Delta Polytechnic Slay Queen Caught & Tied After Stealing Her Friend's N250k by Charisman: 11:02am On Jun 28, 2018
lol broke ass girl living a fake life
Re: Delta Polytechnic Slay Queen Caught & Tied After Stealing Her Friend's N250k by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 28, 2018
divinelove:
no beating why

I am not seeing any blood her top should be soaked in blood already.

stupid thief
beating ke? Abeg na woman oo. Throwing her water and disgracing her in public is enuf punishment. Next time she will learn not to steal againcheesy.
Re: Delta Polytechnic Slay Queen Caught & Tied After Stealing Her Friend's N250k by bossrillboss: 11:07am On Jun 28, 2018
akeentech:
How her friend take get 250k?
...dey use ur brain na..abi u no get ni..

Re: Delta Polytechnic Slay Queen Caught & Tied After Stealing Her Friend's N250k by afamaustin(m): 11:09am On Jun 28, 2018
Tonnexy:
Slay thief. But this is too much
wot is too much or ar u one of dem

1 Like

Re: Delta Polytechnic Slay Queen Caught & Tied After Stealing Her Friend's N250k by WowSweetGuy(m): 11:13am On Jun 28, 2018
Lucky her....Her face no show clear
Re: Delta Polytechnic Slay Queen Caught & Tied After Stealing Her Friend's N250k by eCONTROL: 11:14am On Jun 28, 2018
akeentech:
How her friend take get 250k?

O boy this your comment take me unawares o...

how she take get 250k? seriously?

you sure say you don ever hold 50k before?

250k na im we dey spend for one night for bar, it's a very small money.
Re: Delta Polytechnic Slay Queen Caught & Tied After Stealing Her Friend's N250k by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 28, 2018
Alphafeezay:

I pray she gets another chance and repent

Another chance to steal again then repent abi grin
Re: Delta Polytechnic Slay Queen Caught & Tied After Stealing Her Friend's N250k by TwentyOnePilots(m): 11:16am On Jun 28, 2018
They pour her shit!!!? lipsrsealed
Re: Delta Polytechnic Slay Queen Caught & Tied After Stealing Her Friend's N250k by akeentech(m): 11:16am On Jun 28, 2018
eCONTROL:

O boy this your comment take me unawares o...
how she take get 250k? seriously?
you sure say you don ever hold 50k before?
250k na im we dey spend for one night for bar, it's a very small money.
The threads you created shows who you are
Re: Delta Polytechnic Slay Queen Caught & Tied After Stealing Her Friend's N250k by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 28, 2018
This looks like N0favors girlfriend shocked I’ve met her before, she’s lightskin and can’t spek English . Great chick smiley
Re: Delta Polytechnic Slay Queen Caught & Tied After Stealing Her Friend's N250k by tiredoflife(m): 11:23am On Jun 28, 2018
People like her fool Niaraland yet na dem go say I don't date broke guys
See one of them
Re: Delta Polytechnic Slay Queen Caught & Tied After Stealing Her Friend's N250k by alen4smith(m): 11:36am On Jun 28, 2018
ProfEinstein:
Another kleptomaniac who should rather work hard to earn a living but rather she chose to steal from someone's sweat and is only good at riding dicckss for some cheap dollars.
Shame on you!!! You deserve this humiliation.
which one be kleptomaniac? abegi na thief she be
Re: Delta Polytechnic Slay Queen Caught & Tied After Stealing Her Friend's N250k by johnstar(m): 11:47am On Jun 28, 2018
VocalWalls:
Without strong evidence and admittance of guilt, that girl may just sue them to shreds and get richer, even if she’s the thief.

Wat are u saying?

Dm catch person wey teef money

Even d teef self agree say she steal

Na u dey form james bond abi??

Go help her sue dm na
Re: Delta Polytechnic Slay Queen Caught & Tied After Stealing Her Friend's N250k by HoodBillionaire: 11:48am On Jun 28, 2018
my gf used d 8k i gave her
to buy one useless eye glasses dey call specs
and then calls me dah shez broke
i need help
Re: Delta Polytechnic Slay Queen Caught & Tied After Stealing Her Friend's N250k by HoodBillionaire: 11:49am On Jun 28, 2018
she dey bleach sef
Re: Delta Polytechnic Slay Queen Caught & Tied After Stealing Her Friend's N250k by Curiouspet: 11:54am On Jun 28, 2018
Orisirisi...girls of nowadays ehn.. ...on other news
Okay... .if you are interested in making money online legitimately by sharing a post on your facebook timeline ,reading and commenting on news on a site.... Note. You only get paid monthly... Message me on Aprildov@gmail.com to put you through on the registration process
Re: Delta Polytechnic Slay Queen Caught & Tied After Stealing Her Friend's N250k by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:05pm On Jun 28, 2018
She left her friend broke ke?

Was her friend rich with mere 250k before?
Re: Delta Polytechnic Slay Queen Caught & Tied After Stealing Her Friend's N250k by moorevic(m): 12:19pm On Jun 28, 2018
what is too much but if na man you go run donate your papa tire.
Tonnexy:
Slay thief. But this is too much
Re: Delta Polytechnic Slay Queen Caught & Tied After Stealing Her Friend's N250k by sirjentul05(m): 12:32pm On Jun 28, 2018
Girls can do anything for money, I repeat, they can kill for money

#mr Jentul #
Re: Delta Polytechnic Slay Queen Caught & Tied After Stealing Her Friend's N250k by N0favors: 12:55pm On Jun 28, 2018
KillaBeauty:
This looks like N0favors girlfriend shocked I’ve met her before, she’s lightskin and can’t spek English . Great chick smiley
So you're saying because your gf can't speak English she was tied and she became light skinned? Shame! Woz happening in that Nigeria place? Smh
Re: Delta Polytechnic Slay Queen Caught & Tied After Stealing Her Friend's N250k by gwmlogistic: 12:57pm On Jun 28, 2018
Is slay not supposed to mean sophisticated and fashionable?
Re: Delta Polytechnic Slay Queen Caught & Tied After Stealing Her Friend's N250k by Assassin101: 1:03pm On Jun 28, 2018
str!p da B!tch

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) / ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} / Lab Scientists Beat Medical Doctors At UCTH Over Interference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.