Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Converts To Islam - Fans React (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Converts To Islam - Fans React (Photos) (44809 Views)

Tiwa Savage's Lookalike Gets Married, The Singer's Fans React (Photos) / Davido makes Fan Grope His Privates At Concert. Nigerians react (photos, video) / Efe Ejeba's New Blond Beard Look, Fans React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Converts To Islam - Fans React (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 12:48pm On Jun 28, 2018
GisterBlogger:
See more photos here >>> http://www.gistmore.com/kemi-olunloyo-finally-converts-muslim-photos

I told a lot of folks this woman got a mental problem but some still argue it out.

Her brain dey skip.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Converts To Islam - Fans React (Photos) by Whysoserious: 12:49pm On Jun 28, 2018
Paperwhite:

Not @ all son.I'm sure as a Muslim you must be scared to read "WHO IS THIS ALLAH(Is Allah The God Of The Bible?) By G.J.O.Moshay

And I guess you must be amazed at how the west and many scientists are turning to Islam. Read about MAURICE BUCAILLE. In the UK and some of the west, churches are being abandoned by Christians. They feel lied to, betrayed, cheated. Jesus was never God. The trinity confuses them and so they abandon the churches. Some become atheists until eventually they come into Islam. And what Is even happening lately? Churches are being bought by Muslims and we convert them to masjids. Allah Akbar. When light arrives, darkness disappears. Massive scientific facts in the Quran that baffles the scientists of today of the accuracy. How could a book revealed 1400 years ago explain all these sciences?? Would you consider yourself more intelligent than scientists?? Wise up bro. Stop living in the past. Look at what is happening in the world. Despite a small portion of people trying to tarnish the image of Islam, people still embrace it and they find peace. You should look more into what you are doing. You are following Paul, not Christ Jesus (pbuh).
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Converts To Islam - Fans React (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 12:51pm On Jun 28, 2018
Religion of the brainwashed
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Converts To Islam - Fans React (Photos) by Whysoserious: 12:57pm On Jun 28, 2018
xtervaganza:
As much as I despise both religion, Christianity is still miles ahead of Islam in terms of common sense and tolerance.

Only an ignorant, brain dead Arrow would willfully convert to Islam

You feel so because you are even more ignorant than that brain dead Arrow. Trust me, you are not as smart as you think. If you despise religion, what are you? Atheist? Agnostic? Free thinker?. All the more reason I think you are more ignorant than the brain dead Arrow. What do you know? What are you watching on the news? Check out how many scientists are converting to Islam. Check out MAURICE BUCAILLE for one. You think you are smarter than a scientist? The more reason I think you are more ignorant than a brain dead Arrow. You think you know anything about Islam other than what the media shows you?? The more reason I think you are more ignorant than a brain dead Arrow. Trust me. You are so ignorant. Sooo ignorant I could almost puke at how so very little you perceive. Open your eyes. You know nothing.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Converts To Islam - Fans React (Photos) by Atiku4presido: 12:57pm On Jun 28, 2018
Saheed69:

I hope you are not supporting Atiku for the 2019 election? The last I checked Atiku is also a Muslim

HYPOCRITES

Your hidden plans to islamize Nigeria will not work
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Converts To Islam - Fans React (Photos) by Atiku4presido: 12:58pm On Jun 28, 2018
Mccullum:

What a pity... You are showing the cartoon image of your ancestor because no one ever sight Muhammad's picture unlike Christians that using fake picture of an actor as Jesus' picture, there's no photography during their period.

Kill yourself

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Converts To Islam - Fans React (Photos) by Whysoserious: 1:00pm On Jun 28, 2018
Born2Breed:

I told a lot of folks this woman got a mental problem but some still argue it out.

Her brain dey skip.

And you think yours is not? For using paracetamol on another person's head. Dude, na wa for you o. So because she said she convert to Islam now, her brain dey skip?? Smh for u. You know nothing.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Converts To Islam - Fans React (Photos) by Whysoserious: 1:02pm On Jun 28, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Religion of the brainwashed

You lack common sense. So its not difficult you don't understand much.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Converts To Islam - Fans React (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 1:03pm On Jun 28, 2018
Whysoserious:

You lack common sense. So its not difficult you don't understand much.
religion of the brainwashed
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Converts To Islam - Fans React (Photos) by Saheed69(m): 1:04pm On Jun 28, 2018
Atiku4presido:

Your hidden plans to islamize Nigeria will not work
And you are supporting Atiku. Is Atiku a Christan or Jew? ��
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Converts To Islam - Fans React (Photos) by Nuheights(m): 1:05pm On Jun 28, 2018
No greater confusion ......
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Converts To Islam - Fans React (Photos) by Maket: 1:11pm On Jun 28, 2018
The same mouth that said peace today will say pieces tomorrow.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Converts To Islam - Fans React (Photos) by Dasherz(f): 1:11pm On Jun 28, 2018
This corporate beggar ... My chewed next news please
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Converts To Islam - Fans React (Photos) by Whysoserious: 1:11pm On Jun 28, 2018
Those of you commenting that Islam is for bombing...seriously, I wonder what the Muslims in your schools/neighbourhood/place of work are doing. They should have bombed you already. This is a smart age of smart thinkers. The world needs less stupid thinkers like you. Or perhaps you live in places where there are no Muslims. Fools.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Converts To Islam - Fans React (Photos) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 28, 2018
GoTV:
Islam will dominate Nigeria one day. Insha Allah all infidels will be converted cool
What this one fail to realize that if freedom is given for everyone to choose, most people in he north would drop Ur religion without stress. Many are afraid of what would happen to them if they openly convert.

So also, if Iran, Turkey, Saudi Arabia and co should declare a freedom of religion, Christianity would take over within a decade without raising a sword, shooting a bow or detonating a bomb.

U know what I mean.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Converts To Islam - Fans React (Photos) by Assassin101: 1:18pm On Jun 28, 2018
come, guy, where u dey get all these babes pics sef?

do u have their connect?

Holla

wildcatter23:
Her decision, her life.

Religion of peace for peaceful people.

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Converts To Islam - Fans React (Photos) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 28, 2018
Whysoserious:

And I guess you must be amazed at how the west and many scientists are turning to Islam. Read about MAURICE BUCAILLE. In the UK and some of the west, churches are being abandoned by Christians. They feel lied to, betrayed, cheated. Jesus was never God. The trinity confuses them and so they abandon the churches. Some become atheists until eventually they come into Islam. And what Is even happening lately? Churches are being bought by Muslims and we convert them to masjids. Allah Akbar. When light arrives, darkness disappears. Massive scientific facts in the Quran that baffles the scientists of today of the accuracy. How could a book revealed 1400 years ago explain all these sciences?? Would you consider yourself more intelligent than scientists?? Wise up bro. Stop living in the past. Look at what is happening in the world. Despite a small portion of people trying to tarnish the image of Islam, people still embrace it and they find peace. You should look more into what you are doing. You are following Paul, not Christ Jesus (pbuh).
How about u tell Turkey, Iran and co to open freedom of religion and see how their nations would be dominated by Christianity even without using force?

U people are afraid to allow freedom of worship in it dominated countries because u know the truth about what will happen.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Converts To Islam - Fans React (Photos) by Banter1(m): 1:21pm On Jun 28, 2018
Another soul lost to the devil.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Converts To Islam - Fans React (Photos) by Octaves(m): 1:27pm On Jun 28, 2018
it seems there is something in Islam that attracts the mentally deranged
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Converts To Islam - Fans React (Photos) by cocolacec(m): 1:28pm On Jun 28, 2018
Mufasa27:
The next thing we go hear be say she don go blow herself up for maiduguri market
If every muslim is suicide bomber by now there will be no muslims in the World.Suicide bombing and terrorism is a game of chess by the elites to create confusion and tyranny in the World and later usher in the New World Order as the only solution to Mankind.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Converts To Islam - Fans React (Photos) by Whysoserious: 1:39pm On Jun 28, 2018
kingkakaone:

How about u tell Turkey, Iran and co to open freedom of religion and see how their nations would be dominated by Christianity even without using force?

U people are afraid to allow freedom of worship in it dominated countries because u know the truth about what will happen.

Like I said again, most of you Christians commenting here are dumbfucks. So you think there are no Arab Christians? You really think every single human in the Arab world is a Muslim?? Now tell me why I should take your words seriously? Maybe you should read more about the world before pointing fingers. Plus, when people defect from a religion, it is called apostasy....and yes Muslims punish it..in most cases by death, well, I guess you should read what Deuteronomy 13 : 6-9 says.Deuteronomy 17 : 3 - 5 . 2 chronicles 15 : 13. Romans 1: 20 - 32. If you didn't know all these, you are a weak christian not worth my time. Most of you are ignorant.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Converts To Islam - Fans React (Photos) by Blessinq1(f): 1:42pm On Jun 28, 2018
Chaaii..Her village people have opened her file again
Islam, Buddhism or Hinduism, she should just do the one that will help her get sense
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Converts To Islam - Fans React (Photos) by piragirl(f): 1:44pm On Jun 28, 2018
Better for you aunty Kemi,its good riddance to your bad rubbish....
You be stray dog before,you talk any how to diff pastors all the time and only one of them rebuke you.

This your new found religion do anyhow now,if your head no go roll.....
Make nobody quote me for here oo tongue
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Converts To Islam - Fans React (Photos) by Whysoserious: 1:44pm On Jun 28, 2018
cocolacec:

If every muslim is suicide bomber by now there will be no muslims in the World.Suicide bombing and terrorism is a game of chess by the elites to create confusion and tyranny in the World and later usher in the New World Order as the only solution to Mankind.

Please ask those dumbfucks why the Muslims in their schools, place of work, neighbourhood have not bombed them yet. Fools. Media mongers. Brainless set of people. Ignorant flocks that may perish because they lack understanding. So your holy spirit couldn't explain what is happening in the world to you? I am disappointed. You and your holy ghost are fools. The Muslims in your schools have not bombed you yet they are suicide bombers. And still there are over 2 billion Muslims in the world. Wait...do you reason at all?? I don't think so. Most Christians are fools. Even Jesus said it himself. They lack understanding. No matter how minute. Not an Iota of knowledge can be found in them. All of them actually. Lol.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Converts To Islam - Fans React (Photos) by Whysoserious: 1:47pm On Jun 28, 2018
Octaves:
it seems there is something in Islam that attracts the mentally deranged

Mentally derialed?? Hmm. Please read about MAURICE BUCAILLE. Just google it up and read. I would love to see you eat your words.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Converts To Islam - Fans React (Photos) by Whysoserious: 1:57pm On Jun 28, 2018
piragirl:
Better for you aunty Kemi,its good riddance to your bad rubbish....
You be stray dog before,you talk any how to diff pastors all the time and only one of them rebuke you.

This your new found religion do anyhow now,if your head no go roll.....
Make nobody quote me for here oo tongue

Allah saved you that you pleaded amnesty. I for don see to your matter. But I would grant your amnesty sha.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Converts To Islam - Fans React (Photos) by Whysoserious: 2:05pm On Jun 28, 2018
Ategberoson:
if she don't convert, I wonder WHR else she could be. have you seen mental stable Muslim before?

they establish hisbah police to checkmate immoral acts but they exclude child marriage out of their immoral battle, insane people. they'll rather protest on hijab that won't ceal the open pvssy of their girls than protest against human lives massacre and you call such religion of peace

I'll rather commit suicide than join this satanic religion

You must have felt you made sense. Well, you didn't. You spoke of child marriage, show me an educated Muslim that you have seen do that. Just one. You might speak about terrorism, show me one educated Muslim in your day to day experience that you have seen threaten you. You might like to say most northerners do these and they are Muslim. Well, if you said this, I would say you and the holy ghost in you are fools. Big fools. So every vice you want to point at lies with the illiterate northerners yet you blame and generalize Islam as a whole?? You are ignorant. Simmer in your swine. Jesus already said you perish because you lack simple basic understanding. You are a fool honestly.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Converts To Islam - Fans React (Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 2:06pm On Jun 28, 2018
Kemi oooo grin grin

Funny woman,she is seriously need help I pity her

It is well ma
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Converts To Islam - Fans React (Photos) by cezarman(m): 2:12pm On Jun 28, 2018
This woman mouth go too sweet for blowjobbsmiley
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Converts To Islam - Fans React (Photos) by Whysoserious: 2:19pm On Jun 28, 2018
enemyofprogress:
religion of the brainwashed

Your username says a lot LOL. I understand. Life can be hard for people in that category.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Converts To Islam - Fans React (Photos) by childuptojoy(m): 2:21pm On Jun 28, 2018
Mufasa27:
The next thing we go hear be say she don go blow herself up for maiduguri market
after blowing herself up, is she going to get 7 virgin guys?.....o boi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ini Edo, Tuface, & Annie Macauley-Idibia At Akwa-Ibom Govt House / Junior Pope Is Dead - AGN President, Emeka Rollas Confirms / Tonto Dikeh Replies IK Ogbonna, Threatens To Expose Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.