Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,528 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Tribute To Joe Jackson - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tribute To Joe Jackson (429 Views)

BBNaija: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Joe, Khafi Ex-boyfriend In The House / Jermaine Jackson Was Absent At His Dad Joe Jackson’s Burial / Joe Jackson Is Dead! Michael Jackson’s Father Dies At The Age Of 89 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tribute To Joe Jackson by Chinoy: 12:27pm On Jun 28, 2018
Joseph Walter Jackson, descendant of African and Native American Ancestry, father to late Pop Star Michael Jackson, was born to Samuel Jackson on July 26, 1928. He was confirmed and reported dead in the early morning hours of June 27, 2018.

In as much as his image was tarnished by the media’s stories of his being abusive towards his children, one should not fail to admit that he succeeded in raising singers among whom was the biggest pop star of all time – Late Michael Joseph Jackson.

Joseph Walter Jackson was strict and the incessant disciplinary treatment meted towards his children contributed to their success. I remembered one of the interviews of his late son Michael with Oprah Winfrey, he spoke about childhood, how Joe abused him, the constant name-callings and whooping. He also attested that his father’s constant abuse made him what he was.

That was when I fell in love in Joe Jackson. As I listened to Michael, I thought to myself, “that is a man who did not believe in just talking to children to get things properly done. That is a man who did not believe in spoiling the rod and sparing the child. That is a real man. To me, he knew where he was going, his interest is not only to bring children to the world, his interest lies more in what they will be and alas, did he not succeed? One of his sons became the most popular Pop Singer and person in the whole wide world. We all the know the Legendary Late Michael Joseph Jackson. As an African, I believe solely in disciplining children whenever the need arise. I do beat, I box and depending on the level of what the child did, I do give well deserved punishment.

When I got the news of Joe Jackson’s demise at eighty nine, I wish him rest. At last, he has gone to rest. He came, he conquered and he left. He left indelible foot prints on the sands of time. He left his family with something to always remember. He left the world with something to never forget. That was the exit of an icon.

Joe, as you journeyed to the land of the unknown, I pray God will grant you rest in His bosom in Jesus name, Amen. Lest I forget, say hello to Michael. Tell him the world missed him and have tried all possible best to replace him in the pop music industry with another star but have not succeeded. You thought the world there is dignity in labour, you did not beg to train the numerous children you had. You were a man that knew children needed to be disciplined in other to make them true future leaders of tomorrow.

Rest on Joe, adieu.

https://everydaycountsgist..com/2018/06/tribute-to-joe-jackson.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

5 Celebrities Who Were Present At Russia For The 2018 World Cup / Ja Paa: Chidinma And Kizz Daniel Spark Breakup Rumors, Unfollow Each Other On In / Beautiful Pictures Of Teenage Actress, Regina Daniels On Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.