Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,933 members, 7,824,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Graphic Photo Of Plateau State Killings - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graphic Photo Of Plateau State Killings (2817 Views)

Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband / Inec Declears APC's Lalong Winner Of Plateau Gorvernorship Election / PDP Declares Seven-days Mourning For The Victims Of the Plateau State Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic Photo Of Plateau State Killings by SAGGAT: 12:40pm On Jun 28, 2018
Below are some photo's of the killings that went om in Jos these headsmen are heartless

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Graphic Photo Of Plateau State Killings by SAGGAT: 12:43pm On Jun 28, 2018
More photos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photo Of Plateau State Killings by SAGGAT: 12:44pm On Jun 28, 2018

Re: Graphic Photo Of Plateau State Killings by gidgiddy: 12:46pm On Jun 28, 2018
And they said that unarmed IPOB who didn't touch anybody are the real terrorists?

8 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo Of Plateau State Killings by Donald95(m): 12:57pm On Jun 28, 2018
BMC's look at these pics and look at it very well,

South West look at these pics and look at it very well

Buhari supporters look at it very well.

Touch your chest and shout tHIS aloud " I AM A BEAST"

17 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo Of Plateau State Killings by Curlieweed: 1:12pm On Jun 28, 2018
The mods are doing a very wonderful job here innocuous words suggesting sexual activity and the like are censored but you can freely post vee disturbing, graphic, gory images.

Una well done.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo Of Plateau State Killings by SalamRushdie: 1:21pm On Jun 28, 2018
Some Big man from Daura definitely has a date with the Hague to explain what he knows about this

4 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo Of Plateau State Killings by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 28, 2018
SAGGAT:
Below are some photo's of the killings that went om in Jos these headsmen are heartless
Oya, yazach come and defend the Daura dvllard using suffersticated logic.
We are waiting . . .

CC onyeoga madridguy buhariguy omenka shalomc iceberg3 itsmeaboki yarimo odvanguard pointzerom t9ksy imperialyoruba odvanguard yorubaassasin alariiwo lzaa

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo Of Plateau State Killings by Switruth: 1:27pm On Jun 28, 2018
The international community should look into this. This is too much na... Haba.... All in the name of cow? God help us abeg

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo Of Plateau State Killings by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 28, 2018
Donald95:
BMC's look at these pics and look at it very well,

South West look at these pics and look at it very well

Buhari supporters look at it very well.

Touch your chest and shout tHIS aloud " I AM A BEAST"

Where is Gowon when you need him to come and defend Nigger-Area?

CC onyeoga madridguy buhariguy omenka shalomc iceberg3 itsmeaboki yarimo odvanguard pointzerom t9ksy imperialyoruba odvanguard yorubaassasin alariiwo lzaa
Re: Graphic Photo Of Plateau State Killings by Donald95(m): 3:56pm On Jun 28, 2018
immhotep:

Where is Gowon when you need him to come and defend Nigger-Area?

We are suffering from the mistakes of our fathers ( Gowon and Nnamdi Azikiwe) due to selfishness. Just imagine how far developed Biafrans and Oduduwa would have been without these leaches from North. All the money used to buy weapons for fighting terrorists would had been channelled to economic and infrastructural development. God punish all our leaders past and recent fools supporting them

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo Of Plateau State Killings by bayelsa1son(m): 4:07pm On Jun 28, 2018
Jesus!!!
Re: Graphic Photo Of Plateau State Killings by proudevil: 4:18pm On Jun 28, 2018
R.I.P to the dead no one deserve this kind of treatment. Even the devil be like ...

Re: Graphic Photo Of Plateau State Killings by falcon01: 6:15pm On Jun 28, 2018
if you dont do anything you will sooon be butchered too
Re: Graphic Photo Of Plateau State Killings by RZArecta2(m): 6:18pm On Jun 28, 2018
BMC zombies will really love this cool
Re: Graphic Photo Of Plateau State Killings by lizzybet(f): 6:38pm On Jun 28, 2018
I don't think these people are Christians

May their soul's rest in peace

no be hijab so?

Re: Graphic Photo Of Plateau State Killings by FatherJP(m): 6:53pm On Jun 28, 2018
Donald95:

We are suffering from the mistakes of our fathers ( Gowon and Nnamdi Azikiwe) due to selfishness. Just imagine how far developed Biafrans and Oduduwa would have been without these leaches from North. All the money used to buy weapons for fighting terrorists would had been channelled to economic and infrastructural development. God punish all our leaders past and recent fools supporting them

I blame Azikiwe especially. I heard he was told by Awolowo for them to do away with these invaders but Azikiwe was busy championing one Nigeria.
Re: Graphic Photo Of Plateau State Killings by FatherJP(m): 6:56pm On Jun 28, 2018
lizzybet:

no be hijab so?

I do not know about other places but in Kano State, there are schools you must wear hijab whether xtian or muslim o any other thing. So it is not just muslims who possess hijab
Re: Graphic Photo Of Plateau State Killings by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 28, 2018
No proof this is plataeu
Re: Graphic Photo Of Plateau State Killings by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 28, 2018
lizzybet:

no be hijab so?
atleast some of us have sense. Muslim,xtians, tribes,farmers,herdsmen are all killing each oda. This has to stop
Re: Graphic Photo Of Plateau State Killings by iammo(m): 7:45pm On Jun 28, 2018
This is sad, middle belt indigenes please protect yourselves, a brand new pump action cost 350k used ones cost lesser, cartridge is from 12k and police gun license starts from 10k at the police state command, you just have to make it known to the police commissionaire it is for Gaming purpose. A community can't totally rely on federal police, they are less than 200,000 with most been deployed to guard The "VIP"s with little left for over 180million citizens. Most Fulani herdsmen were trained to feel as if such atrocities makes you a warrior and an hero, since all their ancestors have been doing it for long killing kings to install emirs. Atleast a community should have a minimum of 5 armed men at all times with a make shift watch tower
Re: Graphic Photo Of Plateau State Killings by Flexskillz(m): 7:47pm On Jun 28, 2018
As much as I totally condemn the killings, I think I've seen some of these pics before on a different story. Let's be careful what we believe. May God grant justice to the souls that were lost.
Re: Graphic Photo Of Plateau State Killings by Ikenna0b: 7:49pm On Jun 28, 2018
My heart breaks seeing things like this. The fulani are truly wicked. How can you do this to your fellow human being and justify it as "it's because they killed my cow". Cows that they even kill their damn selves and sell. Tufiakwa
Re: Graphic Photo Of Plateau State Killings by Paperwhite(m): 7:52pm On Jun 28, 2018
APC government,Buhari,Miyetti Allah & all the co-conspirators of these atrocities will surely pay for it both on earth & in the world to come. cry cry cry cry
Re: Graphic Photo Of Plateau State Killings by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 28, 2018
The problem here is we nigerians are stupid. We will only vote for a criminal and follow a criminal even nigerians abroad are the same. The problem of nigeria is not the government but the people are stupid when it's time to vote they cannot think nigerians in america and europe are the same on vote day they become stupid and stats fooling themselves for getting there suffering do not worry we are going to suffer more than people in somalia because we are senseless.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

FACTCHECK By Budg IT In Response To Vp Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's Claim / Picture. Nigerian Army Presents Captured Boko Haram Flag To President Buhari / Photos Of 100s Of Nigerians Who Died Of Starvation Crossing Desert To Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.