Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,477 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

I Bet Many People Didn't See This During The Nigeria Vs Argentina Match - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Bet Many People Didn't See This During The Nigeria Vs Argentina Match (6429 Views)

VAR During Nigeria Vs Argentina Match: Worldwide Reactions / What Was Your Observation In The Nigeria Vs Argentina Match? / Maradona Smoking Tobacco During Iceland Vs Argentina Match. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Bet Many People Didn't See This During The Nigeria Vs Argentina Match by taiwiki(m): 12:57pm On Jun 28, 2018
In the ongoing fifa2018 world cup, super eagles of Nigeria was recently defeated by the Argentines in their final group D match.

We saw many situations where the super eagles find it difficult to properly tackle messi; the man of the match.

This particular one was a bit funny as it doesn't seem like they were playing football anymore.

Help me caption this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Bet Many People Didn't See This During The Nigeria Vs Argentina Match by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 28, 2018
Psalm 24 in goes in mind

1 Like

Re: I Bet Many People Didn't See This During The Nigeria Vs Argentina Match by samsononyilo(m): 3:39pm On Jun 28, 2018
We didn't see it because it didn't t happen, it was only two players that were marking him in the real photo, this one is photoshop..

76 Likes

Re: I Bet Many People Didn't See This During The Nigeria Vs Argentina Match by stevenakp(m): 3:39pm On Jun 28, 2018
Photoshop.
weh done.

5 Likes

Re: I Bet Many People Didn't See This During The Nigeria Vs Argentina Match by iluvdonjazzy: 4:02pm On Jun 28, 2018
samsononyilo:
We didn't see it because it didn't t happen, it was only two players that were marking him in the real photo, this one is photoshop..
even if it's happened is it not good are they going to let him before when they know he is world best, IT'S MY BIRTHDAY JOR PLS SHOW SOME LUV

15 Likes

Re: I Bet Many People Didn't See This During The Nigeria Vs Argentina Match by aroundnaija: 5:47pm On Jun 28, 2018
OP Na Midget fangirl.....
Re: I Bet Many People Didn't See This During The Nigeria Vs Argentina Match by iben(m): 6:11pm On Jun 28, 2018
Nice Photoshop work but the blending wasn't sharp enough

3 Likes

Re: I Bet Many People Didn't See This During The Nigeria Vs Argentina Match by syberplus(m): 7:30pm On Jun 28, 2018
Photoshop is powerful sha. Very powerful

1 Like

Re: I Bet Many People Didn't See This During The Nigeria Vs Argentina Match by Naijawebmaster: 9:42pm On Jun 28, 2018
Pictures indeed speak a thousand words!
Re: I Bet Many People Didn't See This During The Nigeria Vs Argentina Match by lawrence35(m): 10:01pm On Jun 28, 2018
As a Photoshop expect, I can clearly confirm that two players were added to the original picture v wink
Re: I Bet Many People Didn't See This During The Nigeria Vs Argentina Match by psychologist(m): 10:04pm On Jun 28, 2018
Photoshop will always be photoshop....
It must surely leave a trace especially when handled by an ibadan man

4 Likes

Re: I Bet Many People Didn't See This During The Nigeria Vs Argentina Match by Odilamurb: 10:28pm On Jun 28, 2018
Re: I Bet Many People Didn't See This During The Nigeria Vs Argentina Match by imaeruaka: 2:12am On Jun 29, 2018
fascinating

The easiest way to make cash in whatever business one is into, is simply by reaching out to more people with whatever product you have got.

You’ve got all rights to enjoy the benefit of a work well done. As an author you should flow with the tides. Here I mean you should be aware of the changes in our social environments.
Read more >>>and share
https://www.millitime.com/making-money-online-author-simple-method/?wpam_id=7

Re: I Bet Many People Didn't See This During The Nigeria Vs Argentina Match by OgbaOghene(m): 9:46am On Jun 29, 2018
Madeforlife:
You want to buy/sell iTunes,bitcoin,payonner please contact me... check my profile

thanks

Do not try doing business with this individual, he's not to be trusted.

He took payment from me for a gift card but refused to send it. His name is CHIJIOKE NJOKU—he goes as Bobby, with GTB account # 0164968236, email address bobbynjoku236@gmail.com and phone number 08063984186.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Bet Many People Didn't See This During The Nigeria Vs Argentina Match by KingCassy(m): 12:01pm On Jun 29, 2018
OgbaOghene:

Do not try doing business with this individual, he's not to be trusted.

He took payment from me for a gift card but refused to send it. His name is CHIJIOKE NJOKU—he goes as Bobby, with GTB account # 0164968236, email address bobbynjoku236@gmail.com and phone number 08063984186.

Why do you guys falling for these bastards ??

Anyways check me out bro . Am legit.

You've got ITunes or Amazon gift card to sell, you need mtn data at #600/gb and #1200/2gb, you have airtime you want to convert to cash?? Check out my Nairaland thread https://www.nairaland.com/4515770/kobohub-itunes-mtn-data-se

(1) (Reply)

Double Impact: Meet Marouane Fellaini's Twin Brother! (PHOTOS) / Sports Investment For Passive Income / Van Dijk Embarrassed On The Floor By Hwan Hee-chan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.