Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Charles Okocha, His Hypeman And DJ Cuppy Strike A Pose - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charles Okocha, His Hypeman And DJ Cuppy Strike A Pose (42083 Views)

Ini Edo And Zubby Michael Strike A Pose On A Movie Set (Pictures) / Davido And His Hypeman Mocks Iyanya And Ubi Franklin Over Their Recent Feud / SARS Officers Mistake Charles Okacha & His Hypeman For Yahoo Boys, Harass Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Okocha, His Hypeman And DJ Cuppy Strike A Pose by excomarow(m): 2:44pm On Jun 28, 2018
Dollerspender:
And we should run

Nooo! Stay n Watch.....

Wetin konsan me cool
Re: Charles Okocha, His Hypeman And DJ Cuppy Strike A Pose by sexymoma(f): 2:44pm On Jun 28, 2018
emmyid:

Poverty mentality spotted!
biko comot for that toilet, pple dey queue outside. even your username get poverty mentality.
Re: Charles Okocha, His Hypeman And DJ Cuppy Strike A Pose by sunnyside16(m): 2:44pm On Jun 28, 2018
The hype man hyping what exactly?
Re: Charles Okocha, His Hypeman And DJ Cuppy Strike A Pose by afoltundeseun(m): 2:45pm On Jun 28, 2018
Re: Charles Okocha, His Hypeman And DJ Cuppy Strike A Pose by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 28, 2018
so proud of the hypeman men. My nigga from Primary school and secondary school in Coker to UNIZIK prescience. Oh we global now...cheee. Last time we met, he told me boy you would be seeing me on your screen soon. Never give up men. All things are possible to them that believe.

1 Like

Re: Charles Okocha, His Hypeman And DJ Cuppy Strike A Pose by ikept(m): 2:48pm On Jun 28, 2018
U say......

1 Like

Re: Charles Okocha, His Hypeman And DJ Cuppy Strike A Pose by siralos135: 2:49pm On Jun 28, 2018
Seriously!
Re: Charles Okocha, His Hypeman And DJ Cuppy Strike A Pose by braine(m): 2:52pm On Jun 28, 2018
I thought they said money makes people fine? This girl is far from fine.
Re: Charles Okocha, His Hypeman And DJ Cuppy Strike A Pose by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:54pm On Jun 28, 2018
failed upcoming artist

1 Like

Re: Charles Okocha, His Hypeman And DJ Cuppy Strike A Pose by edima19: 3:00pm On Jun 28, 2018
WEBSITE DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT TRAINING IN LAGOS, FOR FREE

Do you want to learn how to design your very first website? Perhaps you've designed a few and now you'd like to turn your skills into a career?

Break into the lucrative world of professional web design with this powerful practical program where practical application is the name of the game. We'll cut through the theory and show you how to design and build functional websites!

7th of July, 2018 is the Date
Website Design and Development is the course
FREE, as in Zero Naira is the fee
Practical Training Session is the Game
Ikeja, Lagos is the Center
Bringing your Laptop along with writing material is the requirement
And UNLIMITED INTERNET WIFI for FREE for Early participants

N.B: The participants for the Last FREE program are blessed ICT-Centrically and grateful for this incredible platform!
Re: Charles Okocha, His Hypeman And DJ Cuppy Strike A Pose by apache4: 3:08pm On Jun 28, 2018
Mufasa27:
Cuppy boobs is getting bigger day by day, the last time I saw her it wasn't like this angry grin

Harlot
Re: Charles Okocha, His Hypeman And DJ Cuppy Strike A Pose by cooljoe(m): 3:08pm On Jun 28, 2018
someone's father cannot be rich and let 'em enjoy the money in peace again. steady hating on cuppy for no reason
Re: Charles Okocha, His Hypeman And DJ Cuppy Strike A Pose by adedayoa2(f): 3:17pm On Jun 28, 2018
OboOlora:
Though rich but cos of her hunger for fame and known loose nature, these boiz fit do MFM ménage with this girl!

naaaaa, if she no hustle una go say she dey rely on her papa money, world pipu
Re: Charles Okocha, His Hypeman And DJ Cuppy Strike A Pose by Bruemath(m): 3:29pm On Jun 28, 2018
Ok
Re: Charles Okocha, His Hypeman And DJ Cuppy Strike A Pose by thunderbabs: 3:30pm On Jun 28, 2018
Skrrrrrrrr, skrrrrrrrr.... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Charles Okocha, His Hypeman And DJ Cuppy Strike A Pose by Zinnykel0147(m): 3:30pm On Jun 28, 2018
Mufasa27:
Cuppy boobs is getting bigger day by day, the last time I saw her it wasn't like this angry grin

Ur eye sharp. D bobby don de face ground. Meaning men don work dia
Re: Charles Okocha, His Hypeman And DJ Cuppy Strike A Pose by Adalyon(f): 3:32pm On Jun 28, 2018
OboOlora:
Though rich but cos of her hunger for fame and known loose nature, these boiz fit do MFM ménage with this girl!

When I saw this at first I was like... Of course, another Nigerian man signifying a woman is loose just from a picture then I saw it was a female that made the comment... Aunty do you know anyone she has been in a party with or you are in her pant ni

1 Like

Re: Charles Okocha, His Hypeman And DJ Cuppy Strike A Pose by shugacain: 3:33pm On Jun 28, 2018
[quote author=Mufasa27 post=68903134]Cuppy boobs is getting bigger day by day, the last time I saw her it wasn't like this angry grin[/quote

I thought am the only one noticing it. That Asa too the press the boobs
Re: Charles Okocha, His Hypeman And DJ Cuppy Strike A Pose by mierea990: 3:36pm On Jun 28, 2018
this training is absolutely free
Re: Charles Okocha, His Hypeman And DJ Cuppy Strike A Pose by nobone(f): 3:41pm On Jun 28, 2018
Mufasa27:
ARE YOU A BOOB ANALYSER
Re: Charles Okocha, His Hypeman And DJ Cuppy Strike A Pose by Afonja007: 4:01pm On Jun 28, 2018
DJ cuppy really like igbo boys long john

1 Like

Re: Charles Okocha, His Hypeman And DJ Cuppy Strike A Pose by tobida: 4:09pm On Jun 28, 2018
Afonja007:
DJ cuppy really like igbo boys long john

Igbo koboko!
Re: Charles Okocha, His Hypeman And DJ Cuppy Strike A Pose by Lanruze: 4:27pm On Jun 28, 2018
Cuppy's face though..... embarassed

Anyways can i "Chew your chest" ?
Re: Charles Okocha, His Hypeman And DJ Cuppy Strike A Pose by Herrmes: 4:33pm On Jun 28, 2018
ask4double:
DJ Cuppy is a real definition of aje trying so hard to become a kpako..
Why do you think she would want to become kpako?
Re: Charles Okocha, His Hypeman And DJ Cuppy Strike A Pose by HallaDaTruth: 4:35pm On Jun 28, 2018
sample09:

Her Olympus has fallen
There is nothing wrong with her boobs abeg, why una too get bad belle

1 Like

Re: Charles Okocha, His Hypeman And DJ Cuppy Strike A Pose by bitingcool: 4:51pm On Jun 28, 2018
Skrrrr, skrrrr ��
Re: Charles Okocha, His Hypeman And DJ Cuppy Strike A Pose by zudozz: 5:29pm On Jun 28, 2018
make this girl share come my side na??
Re: Charles Okocha, His Hypeman And DJ Cuppy Strike A Pose by RexTramadol1: 6:31pm On Jun 28, 2018
M only seeing fallen boobs.
Re: Charles Okocha, His Hypeman And DJ Cuppy Strike A Pose by omohlexy: 10:42pm On Jun 28, 2018
But why this guy's singlet so dirty? Even on camera the dirt is still showing and they said camera used to make dirty white look clean.
Re: Charles Okocha, His Hypeman And DJ Cuppy Strike A Pose by Obustotle1984: 11:02pm On Jun 28, 2018
Mufasa27:
Na Woah oooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

D'banj Shares Selfie With Powerful Message (Photo) / Ceec Wears Tight Massive Cleavage-Baring Outfit. Photos / Annie Idibia Flaunts Her Legs In Shorts And Slippers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.