Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

City Of Hope Estate Ibeju Lekki Special Offer N680,000 Per Serviced Plot - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / City Of Hope Estate Ibeju Lekki Special Offer N680,000 Per Serviced Plot (6562 Views)

Eastwood Gardens, Lekki (Special Festive Season Promo!) +Pix / Serviced Plot Of Land For Sale At Beechwood Estate, Ibeju Lekki / City Of Hope Estate Ibeju Lekki Special Offer N680,000 Per Serviced Plot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

City Of Hope Estate Ibeju Lekki Special Offer N680,000 Per Serviced Plot by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 07, 2010
City of Hope Estate Ibeju Lekki Special Offer N680,000 Per Serviced Plot

This estate is situated along ELERANGBE way off Lekki/Epe Expressway in Ibeju Lekki L.C.D.A of Lagos State.

The Following documents below are available for this estate and you can site them.

Registered perimeter survey.
Approved estate layout plan.
Power of attorney from customary owners of the land.
File number, for the global certificate of occupancy.

After full payment you will get the below documents

Letter of Allocation
Estate Covenants,
Survey plan
Deed of assignment.
Global C of O

Best regards,

Way and Life Concepts Limited
Suite D 37-38 Greenland Plaza,
67 Iju road, Pen Cinema Agege. Lagos

Call: 08183082289, 07029736151

Email: wayandlifeproperties@live.com

http://www.wayandlifeproperties.realtors.officelive.com

Re: City Of Hope Estate Ibeju Lekki Special Offer N680,000 Per Serviced Plot by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 07, 2010
My brother, Please explain, what is serviced plot?

una get room service or fully equipped kitchen and bar for the plot of land?
Re: City Of Hope Estate Ibeju Lekki Special Offer N680,000 Per Serviced Plot by IykeD(m): 9:59pm On Jun 07, 2010
lol funny question.
Re: City Of Hope Estate Ibeju Lekki Special Offer N680,000 Per Serviced Plot by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 08, 2010
naijaFrank:

A serviced building plot is a plot of land on which civil engineering works have been carried out prior to the commencement of building work, in order to provide access to essential services such as Drainage, Electricity (Installation of Transformer and Electric Poles), Recreational Centres, water e.t.c. These plots are sold to housebuilders or commercial developers,who can then connect the constructed up to the services
Re: City Of Hope Estate Ibeju Lekki Special Offer N680,000 Per Serviced Plot by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 08, 2010
IykeD:

lol funny question.

Thanks for your post, is not a funny question is a reasonable question, he or she want to learn or want to know
Re: City Of Hope Estate Ibeju Lekki Special Offer N680,000 Per Serviced Plot by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 08, 2010
naijaFrank:

Remember that you are not the one clearing the big bush
Re: City Of Hope Estate Ibeju Lekki Special Offer N680,000 Per Serviced Plot by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 08, 2010
Ha! ok now i get it, I was wondering what a serviced plot is, Thank bro
Re: City Of Hope Estate Ibeju Lekki Special Offer N680,000 Per Serviced Plot by babaeko1: 3:58pm On Jun 08, 2010
Can you give an indicative sizes of these plots.
Also your diagram is not to scale at all, and you are not pointing that to potential buyers. Basically, I drove around that area and it took over an hour to drive from Shoprite to Eleko junction where this estate is.

whats the topology of the land and what are the plans for the estate.
Re: City Of Hope Estate Ibeju Lekki Special Offer N680,000 Per Serviced Plot by oildealz: 10:33pm On Jun 08, 2010
How far from vgc ie how many hours also what are the hidden costs,barista come to our aid
Re: City Of Hope Estate Ibeju Lekki Special Offer N680,000 Per Serviced Plot by oildealz: 10:35pm On Jun 08, 2010
How far from vgc ie how many hours also what are the hidden costs,barista come to our aid
Re: City Of Hope Estate Ibeju Lekki Special Offer N680,000 Per Serviced Plot by oildealz: 10:35pm On Jun 08, 2010
Re: City Of Hope Estate Ibeju Lekki Special Offer N680,000 Per Serviced Plot by oildealz: 10:37pm On Jun 08, 2010
Re: City Of Hope Estate Ibeju Lekki Special Offer N680,000 Per Serviced Plot by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 09, 2010
naijaFrank:

Ha! ok now i get it, I was wondering what a serviced plot is, Thank bro

You are welcome, nice contribution.
Re: City Of Hope Estate Ibeju Lekki Special Offer N680,000 Per Serviced Plot by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 09, 2010
baba_eko:

Can you give an indicative sizes of these plots.
Also your diagram is not to scale at all, and you are not pointing that to potential buyers. Basically, I drove around that area and it took over an hour to drive from Shoprite to Eleko junction where this estate is.

whats the topology of the land and what are the plans for the estate.

I'm not a surveyor or an artist, I'm a marketer, for my client to know the exact geographical location of the estate that is why i try my best to sketch out the map myself

Land topology: Dry not sand fill

Well Planned estate, Motorable Earth road Network, Esate Perimter Fencing, Transformer, Security Post, Recreational Centre will be provider.

You are limited to building of Bungalows, duplexes and not more than one storey buildings within area designated as residential. No provision for Face me and slap you. All structures must meet up with developer's standard.

648 Square Meters of 60ft by 120ft or 18ft by 36 meters
Re: City Of Hope Estate Ibeju Lekki Special Offer N680,000 Per Serviced Plot by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 09, 2010
oildealz:

Timing from VGC to City of Hope Estate Depend on driver, but if I'm driving at 90 - 100km/p,  we are looking at 35-50minutes driving without traffic. If there is traffic, depend on traffic officers controlling it and the drivers on the road, how cool-headed they are, you know what i mean.

No hidden cost, no omo-onile wahala.

But you will pay for your Original Survey Plan and Documentation ( Deed of Assignment, Letter of Allocation, Global C of O.)

You will be responsible for building plan approval
Re: City Of Hope Estate Ibeju Lekki Special Offer N680,000 Per Serviced Plot by Felixv: 4:55pm On Jun 09, 2010
with all the documentation and hidden costs this land might actually be about 1.2M,

secondly it takes about 1.5hrs from VGC to the land,

it might be better if you announce the whole package, this should include all the documentation fees,

thanks
felix
Re: City Of Hope Estate Ibeju Lekki Special Offer N680,000 Per Serviced Plot by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 10, 2010
Survey Plan, Documentation and Developmental levy N170,000
Re: City Of Hope Estate Ibeju Lekki Special Offer N680,000 Per Serviced Plot by oildealz: 10:01am On Jun 10, 2010
Is that all
Re: City Of Hope Estate Ibeju Lekki Special Offer N680,000 Per Serviced Plot by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 10, 2010
oildealz:

Is that all

That is all for this estate
Re: City Of Hope Estate Ibeju Lekki Special Offer N680,000 Per Serviced Plot by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 10, 2010
Out right payment attract 5% discount.
Re: City Of Hope Estate Ibeju Lekki Special Offer N680,000 Per Serviced Plot by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 10, 2010
still available
Re: City Of Hope Estate Ibeju Lekki Special Offer N680,000 Per Serviced Plot by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 11, 2010
Thanks for your patronage
Re: City Of Hope Estate Ibeju Lekki Special Offer N680,000 Per Serviced Plot by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 11, 2010
Offer last while plots last
Re: City Of Hope Estate Ibeju Lekki Special Offer N680,000 Per Serviced Plot by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 12, 2010
still available
Re: City Of Hope Estate Ibeju Lekki Special Offer N680,000 Per Serviced Plot by Sprumbaba: 6:00am On Jun 13, 2010
I have the following questions:

Does the estate have restriction on what you can build?
What is the period for installment payment?
Is it for purely residential without any commercial buildings?
Can you release a copy of the survey to conduct a search at Alausa on it?
Is there going to be a perimeter fencing or we still have to pay for that separately?

Also, try to post the picture of the land.That place is far but it will be a good investment in the next 7 years. I will only buy if Lawyer can certify this property.
Re: City Of Hope Estate Ibeju Lekki Special Offer N680,000 Per Serviced Plot by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 13, 2010
Sprumbaba:

I have the following questions:

Does the estate have restriction on what you can build?
What is the period for installment payment?
Is it for purely residential without any commercial buildings?
Can you release a copy of the survey to conduct a search at Alausa on it?
Is there going to be a perimeter fencing or we still have to pay for that separately?

Also, try to post the picture of the land.That place is far but it will be a good investment in the next 7 years. I will only buy if Lawyer can certify this property.

Yes, City of Hope estate have restriction on what you can build, You can build Bungalow, Semi Detached House, Detached House, Duplexes and Maximum of One Storey Building

You must pay N50,000 First installment and spread the rest over 18months, that means you must pay N35,000.00 after the first installment

5 % on outright payment

Not purely residential but commercial plot where you can build eatery, hospital, schools, hotels e.t.c, price is yet to be determined

If you are serious buyer then book appointment with us and your lawyer together with you and we can visit the developer for documents sighting

Asnwering your last question, the developer will fence the whole of the estate but you will fence your land yourself
Re: City Of Hope Estate Ibeju Lekki Special Offer N680,000 Per Serviced Plot by salesauto: 9:18am On Jun 14, 2010
:d
Re: City Of Hope Estate Ibeju Lekki Special Offer N680,000 Per Serviced Plot by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 14, 2010
still available
Re: City Of Hope Estate Ibeju Lekki Special Offer N680,000 Per Serviced Plot by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 14, 2010
still available
Re: City Of Hope Estate Ibeju Lekki Special Offer N680,000 Per Serviced Plot by sparkle10(m): 6:12pm On Jun 14, 2010
When is this project planned to take off? One year, three years or 10years from now? Do you have previous estate development experiences that prospective subscribers can access? Do you have a website?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PLOTS Of LAND In AKURE (pictures) / LOVELY 6 UNITS Of THREE BEDROOMS For Sale (pictures) / Miniflat, 2/3/4 For Rent New Letting And New Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.