Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,686 members, 7,823,934 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Sinmisola Ajibola Decorated As Air Peace First Female Captain - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Sinmisola Ajibola Decorated As Air Peace First Female Captain (25342 Views)

Nigerians Oppose As Air Peace Crew Dress In Igbo Attire For Flight To London / Newly Completed Aba Township Flyover Decorated With Art Work (Pictures). / Meet Captain Simisola Ajibola, Pilot Who Averted Near Tragedy In Lagos Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sinmisola Ajibola Decorated As Air Peace First Female Captain by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 28, 2018
Trust me, this woman is good at what she does. She had flown me to Owerri, PH and Abuja with bliss. I remember the day she took us from Lagos to PH and the weather in PH was terrible. She manoeuvred the aircraft till when couldn't find a landing path she said 'ladies and gentlemen, I am taking you back to Lagos. We have enough fuel, there's nothing to worry about'. She brought us back safely than trying ITK and only to waste people's life.

5 Likes

Re: Sinmisola Ajibola Decorated As Air Peace First Female Captain by speedyGonzales: 3:23pm On Jun 28, 2018
Hard working women that are achieving something are the only females that should be allowed to reproduce in Nigeria, not all those one bucket of paint oloshes running around begging with their toto claiming feminism.
Re: Sinmisola Ajibola Decorated As Air Peace First Female Captain by babasolution: 3:39pm On Jun 28, 2018
later they will say nigerian men are dragging women down,when infact they are the ones in top positions while men are struggling
Re: Sinmisola Ajibola Decorated As Air Peace First Female Captain by babasolution: 3:39pm On Jun 28, 2018
later they will say nigerian men are dragging women down,when infact they are the ones in top positions while men are struggling working under them doing the dirty work
Re: Sinmisola Ajibola Decorated As Air Peace First Female Captain by Baroba(m): 3:40pm On Jun 28, 2018
Good to see, wish her well..Allen is blazing a trail with Air Peace..#hopefornaija

1 Like

Re: Sinmisola Ajibola Decorated As Air Peace First Female Captain by babasolution: 4:07pm On Jun 28, 2018
speedyGonzales:
Hard working women that are achieving something are the only females that should be allowed to reproduce in Nigeria, not all those one bucket of paint oloshes running around begging with their toto claiming feminism.

what about lazy criminal men,why do you guys always bash women in this forum
Re: Sinmisola Ajibola Decorated As Air Peace First Female Captain by abodundef: 4:09pm On Jun 28, 2018
Great and outstanding performance.
Call us for customized t-shirts, souvenir, gift items, exercise books, 23408023332733
Re: Sinmisola Ajibola Decorated As Air Peace First Female Captain by berniceunice: 4:09pm On Jun 28, 2018
[quote author=

Sinmisola, who joined Air Peace in February 2017 as a Senior First Officer (SFO), made history as the airline’s first female captain. She is from a family of pilots - father and four brothers, three of whom are with Air Peace.

Presenting the new captain to the Chairman/Chief Executive Officer of Air Peace, Mr. Allen Onyema for decoration, the Chief Pilot, Capt. Victor Egonu said he predicted Sinmisola’s elevation on the first flight the latter did with him.

female-captain/[/quote]
Re: Sinmisola Ajibola Decorated As Air Peace First Female Captain by Kashif(m): 4:11pm On Jun 28, 2018
But this lady flew me to Abuja last month. She was not a full captain then?
Re: Sinmisola Ajibola Decorated As Air Peace First Female Captain by bolinjkezzy(m): 5:27pm On Jun 28, 2018
alphaconde:
family of pilot, i come from a family if teachers too... i like the work but money no de so i subtracr
Some dreams are not for children of the poor, na if money dey involve you go like continue the family way
Re: Sinmisola Ajibola Decorated As Air Peace First Female Captain by AnanseK(m): 5:27pm On Jun 28, 2018
Glued to cockpit. A meritorious lady.
Re: Sinmisola Ajibola Decorated As Air Peace First Female Captain by BigBills: 5:29pm On Jun 28, 2018
God knows that if i know she's going to be my pilot, or she's the one in command of the cockpit, i will postpone my journey until further notice sad sad grin
Re: Sinmisola Ajibola Decorated As Air Peace First Female Captain by knowledgeable: 5:57pm On Jun 28, 2018
MENELIK11:

Osu Pigdiot, your people have been forming alliance with the North since the days of John the Baptist. Stop posting rubbish

Ape man, can you reason for once.
Re: Sinmisola Ajibola Decorated As Air Peace First Female Captain by speedyGonzales: 10:01am On Jun 29, 2018
babasolution:

what about lazy criminal men,why do you guys always bash women in this forum

Lazy criminal men too should not be allowed to reproduce but this post was about a successful woman.

BTW are you hurt because you fit the description then change your ways and earn your place as the queen that all Nigerians will be proud of.

1 Like

Re: Sinmisola Ajibola Decorated As Air Peace First Female Captain by sulakishop(m): 10:33am On Jun 29, 2018
I love air peace services

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Railway Shuts Train Services Nationwide / Exciting And Affordable Places To Have Fun In Nigeria This December / Truck Crushes Shop Owner To Death In Abeokuta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.