Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

King Tonto On Linda Ikeji TV Is A Glimpse Into The Movie Star’s Private Life - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / King Tonto On Linda Ikeji TV Is A Glimpse Into The Movie Star’s Private Life (458 Views)

Bleaching Or Vitiligo?” See What Fans Spotted On Linda Ikeji’s Son’s Skin That G / Kemi Olunloyo Thanks Theo Ukpaa In Surrogacy Accusation On Linda Ikeji? / Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

King Tonto On Linda Ikeji TV Is A Glimpse Into The Movie Star’s Private Life by Jumkye: 2:24pm On Jun 28, 2018
Tonto Dikeh is one of the most controversial movie stars in Nigeria. She is known and loved for her ability to be vocal about her beliefs and her larger than life lifestyle that is all emcompassing work, family and philantrophy.

https://youtu.be/OR7PEhZ6qT8

Love her or hate her, you can’t help but wonder how she is able to combine all these facets of her life and still be as amazing as possible.

I have been fascinated with her for quite some time now especially after her marriage saga, I loved the way she handled the aftermath and the courage it took to even come out in the first place.

So fast forward to a few days ago, Linda Ikeji announced that her TV app was available, I rushed to Google Play to download the app so I can finally watch King Tonto after months of replaying teasers.

The first episode was quite interesting to watch, I liked the way each episode picks a facet of her life to focus on.

There was an episode where the Camera followed Tonto to church and we saw the religious angle of her life. She even got a special welcome from the Pastor himself, lols.

The episode where she threw a house party after moving into a new serviced apartment gave us a glimpse into the harsh realities of celebrity status. Tonto wanted to throw a party, she doesn’t have a lot of friends in Lagos because she is not based in Lagos.

She revealed a cetain level of lonliness only celebrities understand. As a celebrity, you don’t really have lots of friends because obviously there are so many haters in the industry.

Now the part where you have all been waiting for, the cosmetic surgery part. Currently there are only five episodes of King Tonto on Linda Ikeji TV. I have seen every clip in the trailer except the full cosmetic surgery clip.

In Episode 3, she did have a consultation with Dr Ayo, the Plastic Surgeon who explained the duration of the procedure to her.

During a conversation with Tonto Dikeh, Halima Abubakar also talked about her Fibriod, an illness she was battling with at that point.
Big Ups

Tonto was real every step of the way, she was straight forward and she was just Tonto. So we got the reality TV experience.
Thumbs Down

Some scenes were unneccessary, they just made us bored then Vugo is a spoil sport, it was just excessive.

All in all, I will give King Tonto a 5/10 but don’t take my word for it, I am no expert and I don’t like dashing out accolades.

https://araba.com.ng/2018/06/king-tonto-on-linda-ikeji-tv-is-a-glimpse-into-the-movie-stars-private-life/

(1) (Reply)

Curvy Nollywood Actress, Biodun Okeowo Acquires Brand New 2018 RAV4 Worth N12m / Dbanj Finally Speaks Since The Death Of His Son, Daniel / Beyonce And Jay Z To Lead South Africa Anti-poverty Festival For Mandela

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.