Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

The Bus Terminal That Ambode Is Building At Agege (PHOTO) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Bus Terminal That Ambode Is Building At Agege (PHOTO) (54508 Views)

The World Class Oshodi Bus Terminal Built By Ambode Is Now Open (photos) / The Bariga Waterfront Jetty And Ferries That Ambode Commissioned (Photos) / The Bus Terminal That Ambode Is Building At Berger Bus Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bus Terminal That Ambode Is Building At Agege (PHOTO) by Gaddafiyusf(m): 5:59pm On Jun 28, 2018
What of the one already built and commissioned by P.M.B. I can bet it's not yet functional.
Re: The Bus Terminal That Ambode Is Building At Agege (PHOTO) by Sig4real(m): 6:06pm On Jun 28, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
There's absolutely nothing meaningful that ambode is doing in that Lagos. He doesn't even know the difference between needs and wants. Its a pity lagosians will easily fall for all these mumu flyovers snd terminal he's showing off up and down. How will getting rid of danfo and replacing them with another danfo take Lagos away from the stagnant position it has been all these years? There are one thousand and one things he can do with the state budget.

This guy has been annoying me and so many other nairalander's with his useless posts and replies. Some one should send his address to me. I want pay him a Nigerian made solidarity visit.
Re: The Bus Terminal That Ambode Is Building At Agege (PHOTO) by willibounce1(m): 6:41pm On Jun 28, 2018
He is not renovating schools, hospitals and doing the basic things that people need. Na bus terminal for private business him dey build up and down.
Re: The Bus Terminal That Ambode Is Building At Agege (PHOTO) by slimfit1(m): 6:42pm On Jun 28, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
There's absolutely nothing meaningful that ambode is doing in that Lagos. He doesn't even know the difference between needs and wants. Its a pity lagosians will easily fall for all these mumu flyovers snd terminal he's showing off up and down. How will getting rid of danfo and replacing them with another danfo take Lagos away from the stagnant position it has been all these years? There are one thousand and one things he can do with the state budget.

Thank God you said it otherwise I go think say na only me dey think.
Re: The Bus Terminal That Ambode Is Building At Agege (PHOTO) by naijalander: 6:55pm On Jun 28, 2018
Call it what you want but I think I'm well within my rights.

Cyberspace journalism is a sham in Nigeria. AutoJoshNG and co are full off posting unconfirmed innuendo mixed with misleading headlines and politically patrilonizing and irrelevant nonsense. But we get it, they are broke and hungry.

solutionist:

Until you provide the names of the "stakeholders", AutojoshNG is so right. And you are being needlessly antagonistic.
Re: The Bus Terminal That Ambode Is Building At Agege (PHOTO) by chemicool: 7:00pm On Jun 28, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Walahi, you be ode o. You mumu finish. All these things are meant to decongest Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: The Bus Terminal That Ambode Is Building At Agege (PHOTO) by Basfaq(m): 9:13pm On Jun 28, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Despite all this, Tinubu the godfather has said: NO SECOND TERM!!!
you don hold meeting together abi. grin
Re: The Bus Terminal That Ambode Is Building At Agege (PHOTO) by vioment: 9:14pm On Jun 28, 2018
I hope it is not one way in and one way out for buses and humans. Try planning for the road by either installing a traffic light by the exits.
Re: The Bus Terminal That Ambode Is Building At Agege (PHOTO) by oludarebagbile: 10:04pm On Jun 28, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

I'm surprise you are saying this, maybe u shld spell out those one thousand and one thing he should have done instead. Infact, just say 10. We are listening.
Re: The Bus Terminal That Ambode Is Building At Agege (PHOTO) by oludarebagbile: 10:10pm On Jun 28, 2018
willibounce1:
He is not renovating schools, hospitals and doing the basic things that people need. Na bus terminal for private business him dey build up and down.

Why are people like this? I'm not surprised anyway, some people are just born haters. Why don't u go n check upgrades he's done in hospitals, maybe u shld ask. Have u seen the upgrade in lasema and lagos ambulance service he's done. Traffic congestion is an issue in Lagos and he's trying to make it better. Anyways, Many of this haters are not in Lagos, so they can't understand the traffic situation on the roads. I SMH.
Re: The Bus Terminal That Ambode Is Building At Agege (PHOTO) by oludarebagbile: 10:12pm On Jun 28, 2018
Gaddafiyusf:
What of the one already built and commissioned by P.M.B. I can bet it's not yet functional.

Is it until the roads construction are completed that he should start building terminals? I SMH for u.
Re: The Bus Terminal That Ambode Is Building At Agege (PHOTO) by Rexnegro(m): 10:41pm On Jun 28, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
why not list the solutions as u have listed the problems...
Re: The Bus Terminal That Ambode Is Building At Agege (PHOTO) by kode12: 10:53pm On Jun 28, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Do you know the man hours lost in traffic in Lagos each day, month and year? You'd be amazed. With a functional transit system in Lagos it will go a long way in decongesting the roads. If people can get comfortable transportation from their homes to their work places at a cheaper rate, they'd be forced to leave their cars at home. There'll always be poor people, you cannot totally eliminate poverty and if associated problems but you can manage it systematically.
Re: The Bus Terminal That Ambode Is Building At Agege (PHOTO) by willibounce1(m): 11:35pm On Jun 28, 2018
oludarebagbile:

Why are people like this? I'm not surprised anyway, some people are just born haters. Why don't u go n check upgrades he's done in hospitals, maybe u shld ask. Have u seen the upgrade in lasema and lagos ambulance service he's done. Traffic congestion is an issue in Lagos and he's trying to make it better. Anyways, Many of this haters are not in Lagos, so they can't understand the traffic situation on the roads. I SMH.

Lagos man...lol...omo oju o rola ri. Bus terminals will reduce traffic congestion? Many of you airhead illiterate deserve the govt you get.
Re: The Bus Terminal That Ambode Is Building At Agege (PHOTO) by newslifeop: 1:30am On Jun 29, 2018
hmmm
Re: The Bus Terminal That Ambode Is Building At Agege (PHOTO) by Shakitibob0: 2:24am On Jun 29, 2018
OZAOEKPE:
I never hear say Trump go one state go commission project, even north African countries ... Why I be Nigerian I no no
hahahaha.....my brother....I no know why i be Nigerian too oooo
Re: The Bus Terminal That Ambode Is Building At Agege (PHOTO) by hamzyluv(m): 8:41am On Jun 29, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Nigerians .... Why can't you updates those 1_thousands and one things you think Lagos can do for now to help lagosians ? At least u can pen ur mind down and upload it here, it may one day get to the necessary quarters and useful

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enugu And Lagos In The List Of 100 Resilience Cities In The World / 7 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes / Passengers Transported With Wheelbarrows At Rumuokoro Flyover In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.