Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,430 members, 7,954,687 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:14 AM

Salary Will Never Be Enough. Come In Here And Get Financial Freedom - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Salary Will Never Be Enough. Come In Here And Get Financial Freedom (760 Views)

Your Salary Will Never Make You Rich Your Boss Isn't That Foolish / Get Financial Freedom By Partnering With OXFORD International Group / Get Financial Freedom With 1k (N1000) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Salary Will Never Be Enough. Come In Here And Get Financial Freedom by nnamdiosu(m): 3:00pm On Jun 28, 2018
FINANCIAL FREEDOM IS A CHOICE , NOT A DREAM. YOU CAN BE FREE

wise quote made by someone many years back. I sat to think about it and discovered that, all my abusing buhari, APC, government , my village people grin grin grin grin grin grin grin etc, wont bring money to my pockets. No. All i had to do was think.Then act.

MANY OF US GO TO CHURCH.BINDING.CASTING.LOSING.DISTURBING OUR VILLAGE PEOPLE FOR NOTHING
meanwhile we are the architect of our poverty angry angry angry angry

One day, we wont have the strength to work. What will we do then??
Me, i have a plan. To get an automated vtu portal, that operates by itself.
AS LONG AS MOBILE PHONES EXIST, AND PEOPLE BUY AIRTIME AND DATA, BY THE GRACE OF GOD I'LL NEVER GO HUNGRY.
think about it

Contact us today on 91 to set up your VTU SITE.You are free to pay installmentally.

Kindly share
Re: Salary Will Never Be Enough. Come In Here And Get Financial Freedom by nnamdiosu(m): 3:21pm On Jun 28, 2018
WHAT IS A VTU PORTAL?: A VTU portal is a website where people can register, login to their account, buy units and use these units to buy airtime, data, pay cable subscription or send bulk sms more cheaper than the normal process.
e.g MTN sells 1gb worth of data for 1,000 naira. But on a VTU reseller portal you will buy it from an MTN DISTRIBUTOR FOR 550 AND CAN RESELL TO THE MEMBERS ON YOUR SITE FOR 650, THUS MAKING A GAIN OF 100 NAIRA. smiley

HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?: We all know that mtn 100 naira recharge card is sold for 100 naira. but those that mean that they person who sold it to you also bought it for 100 naira? no. they bought it cheaper (maybe 190) and are reselling to you for 100 naira to make 10 naira gain. Thats the same way the VTU portal operates. As a reseller, mtn sells it to you cheaper, so you can make gain. smiley Simple.

HOW DO I PARTICIPATE IN THIS AWESOME OFFER.Simple . Contact us on whatsapp on 0 for more details

See you there.smiley
You can view an example of a VTU portal we designed for our latest client:
https://stakzmobile.com/

Kindly share

(1) (Reply)

Take This Advantage & Start Earning Legitimate Incomes Right Away!!! / 18 New Business Niches To Look Out For. / Best Investment Trending Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.