Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,178 members, 7,818,562 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Photos From Infinix Note 5 Lagos Launch - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Photos From Infinix Note 5 Lagos Launch (18263 Views)

My Experience As One Of The Grand Winners Of #350,000 Gift Items From Infinix / Photos From Infinix S5 Launch In Lagos / Photos From Infinix 1212 Party, Davido Spotted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Infinix Note 5 Lagos Launch by Ejadike(m): 1:31pm On Jun 30, 2018
emakind:

I only see an upgraded copy of tecno phantom 8 here..
seriously, In design, m starting to believe tecno competence. .
You can say that again
Re: Photos From Infinix Note 5 Lagos Launch by Ejadike(m): 1:32pm On Jun 30, 2018
kikayboss:
This is the last infinix i use abeg (hot 5), had to return a hot 6 pro 3gb ram i bought yesterday... Gosh that phone disappointed me die.
what happened?
Re: Photos From Infinix Note 5 Lagos Launch by lastbaff(m): 5:52pm On Jun 30, 2018
Ejadike:
The device will be awesome I guess
Sure
Re: Photos From Infinix Note 5 Lagos Launch by kikayboss(m): 3:15am On Jul 01, 2018
Ejadike:
what happened?
if you are buying it to take pictures.. Just forget it... The camera isn't as good as hot 4...but the 4g, processor and ram are okay... The camera gives the pictures a chinko look... I wouldn't have had a problem if they had left the camera like it is on the hot 5..i just had to change it... I was disappointed.
Re: Photos From Infinix Note 5 Lagos Launch by kikayboss(m): 3:17am On Jul 01, 2018
herdeythoun:

am about to buy the hot 6pro,are u saying itx not good or what. please advise
you're a lady and I'm sure you're buying it for pictures... Forget the dual camera, that one is on paper... The camera isn't as good as the hot 4...but every other aspect is very okay... I used it for a day, i just couldn't accept that camera for that price... When its not chinko i bought.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MTN Subscribers Lament Service Outage / What Would You Do With A 200GB Data Plan In 1 Month? / Google Play Store Compromised By ‘hiddenads’ Malware, NCC Warns Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.