Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Falz React To The Exit Of All African Teams From World Cup - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falz React To The Exit Of All African Teams From World Cup (1341 Views)

DJ Switch, Timi Dakolo, Falz React To #ENDSARS Panel Report / Alibaba And Falz React As Nigerian Company Starts Manufacturing Armoured Carrier / Kcee Announces The Exit Of Skiibii From Five Star Music With Lovely Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Falz React To The Exit Of All African Teams From World Cup by YomzzyDBlogger: 6:28pm On Jun 28, 2018
@YomzzyBLog.com

Following their 1-0 defeat to Colombia, Senegal, Africa's last hope to progress into the next stage of the World Cup in Russia has crashed out.

Singer, Falz took to his IG page to share a video were he his asking for something different to drown his sadness with caption;

"Africa has left the World Cup. Bet I cannot come an die. Leave me let me juz zip my covee "

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/06/falz-react-to-exit-of-all-african-teams.html

Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: Falz React To The Exit Of All African Teams From World Cup by YomzzyDBlogger: 6:28pm On Jun 28, 2018
grin
Re: Falz React To The Exit Of All African Teams From World Cup by Anigreat: 6:33pm On Jun 28, 2018
shocked

Nigeria would have won the cup for the first time, but that idiotic ref rob us.

Its well sha.

1 Like

Re: Falz React To The Exit Of All African Teams From World Cup by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 28, 2018
So bad! Africa is just lagging behind on many fronts. This was but a very golden opportunity for an African team to win it. Reasons being that the defending champions Germany are out.
Argentina are far from convincing
France aren't very fantastic
England are perennial noise makers
Brazil are struggling.
How I wish Ghana made it. I love their team spirit.

2 Likes

Re: Falz React To The Exit Of All African Teams From World Cup by Holuwahyomzzy: 6:33pm On Jun 28, 2018
Falzinho grin
Re: Falz React To The Exit Of All African Teams From World Cup by CoolFreeday(m): 6:43pm On Jun 28, 2018
soooo embarrassing.

I'm no longer keen on watching any match again self...
Re: Falz React To The Exit Of All African Teams From World Cup by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 28, 2018
Last last na one person go carry the cup...
Re: Falz React To The Exit Of All African Teams From World Cup by Olibboy: 7:16pm On Jun 28, 2018
Africa has left the World Cup. Bet I cannot come an die. Leave me let me juz zip my beer
Re: Falz React To The Exit Of All African Teams From World Cup by YomzzyDBlogger: 9:35pm On Jun 28, 2018
Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Falz React To The Exit Of All African Teams From World Cup by emeijeh(m): 10:22pm On Jun 28, 2018
PurplePatch:
So bad! Africa is just lagging behind on many fronts. This was but a very golden opportunity for an African team to win it. Reasons being that the defending champions Germany are out.
Argentina are far from convincing
France aren't very fantastic
England are perennial noise makers
Brazil are struggling.
How I wish Ghana made it. I love their team spirit.

Gha wetin?

(1) (Reply)

Davido Sparks Marriage Rumors With Chioma in New Instagram Post / Ashanti Goes Braless In New Pics / Dbanj And His Wife Go On A Baecation With 2face And Annie Idibia In Dubai (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.