Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,795 members, 7,831,575 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Dorcas Oche Graduates With First Class In Pharmacy From Rajiv Gandhi University - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Dorcas Oche Graduates With First Class In Pharmacy From Rajiv Gandhi University (31234 Views)

Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second / Hafsat Jalila Adamu Graduates With First Class From American University, Nigeria / Ibu Faith Graduates With Distinction In MSc From University Of Bedfordshire, UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dorcas Oche Graduates With First Class In Pharmacy From Rajiv Gandhi University by musaOVERmessi: 9:42pm On Jun 28, 2018
wink
Re: Dorcas Oche Graduates With First Class In Pharmacy From Rajiv Gandhi University by TheAngry1: 9:43pm On Jun 28, 2018
DaV8King:
The real slay queen............congrats sister

Yes bro, I agree

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Oche Graduates With First Class In Pharmacy From Rajiv Gandhi University by pxjosh(m): 9:43pm On Jun 28, 2018
inoki247:
wu First class epp.. First Class that cannot invent something new is that one a first class. dem inventors are not first class dey think beyond another person discovery..
Lol such thinking!
Re: Dorcas Oche Graduates With First Class In Pharmacy From Rajiv Gandhi University by temmytee2309: 9:44pm On Jun 28, 2018
Donald95:
That name sounds Igbo, she must have Igbo blood in her maybe her mum or Auntie and that is why she is unique and intelligent
Must u reason like an animal?
Re: Dorcas Oche Graduates With First Class In Pharmacy From Rajiv Gandhi University by Organs(m): 9:48pm On Jun 28, 2018
Donald95:
That name sounds Igbo, she must have Igbo blood in her maybe her mum or Auntie and that is why she is unique and intelligent

Ojukwu, first graduate in Nigerian Army with a BA.History from Oxford University in the U.K, had to beg Grade II Shagari to forgive him and give him asylum so he can return to Naija after he cowardly ran away after leading people to die with lies and propaganda.
Re: Dorcas Oche Graduates With First Class In Pharmacy From Rajiv Gandhi University by phr33man(m): 9:48pm On Jun 28, 2018
My opinion

She must be a genius. Coming out with first class in pharmaceutical department in a country that's highly competitive in all academic sectors. This is thr first Nigerian I'm seeing with first class from Indian university.

Mehn! This isn't easy at all. Whoever had read Indian textbooks and try to solve questions after each chapter (any field) can testify to this.

3 Likes

Re: Dorcas Oche Graduates With First Class In Pharmacy From Rajiv Gandhi University by collinsmcmorgan(m): 9:51pm On Jun 28, 2018
congrats to her, keep on making Nigeria proud
Re: Dorcas Oche Graduates With First Class In Pharmacy From Rajiv Gandhi University by laborious(m): 9:55pm On Jun 28, 2018
phr33man:
My opinion

She must be a genius. Coming out with first class in pharmaceutical department in a country that's highly competitive in all academic sectors. This is thr first Nigerian I'm seeing with first class from Indian university.

Mehn! This isn't easy at all. Whoever had read Indian textbooks and try to solve questions after each chapter (any field) can testify to this.
bros them plenty well well, most nigerian students in india always graduate in flying colours
Re: Dorcas Oche Graduates With First Class In Pharmacy From Rajiv Gandhi University by Edu3Again: 9:56pm On Jun 28, 2018
fratermathy:

Una nor dey tire for life sef? She is a Nigerian, pure and simple!

And besides, that name doesn't even appears, sounds or pretends to be an Igbo name.
post=68915068:

See dem tribalists!
Smh

We need to leave u fulanis b4 u kill us all
Re: Dorcas Oche Graduates With First Class In Pharmacy From Rajiv Gandhi University by soberdrunk(m): 9:57pm On Jun 28, 2018
FRoosevelt:
i Applied knowledge and skills coupled with critical reasoning and problem solving abilities are the Hallmark of intelligent innovations and scientific breakthroughs.
Rote memory is just a 'natural' ability which is selective in the population. It doesn't signify intelligence as we are made to believe in our society.
Intelligent people don't even need to go to school to be great. They somehow find a way to profer solutions to societal problems through their problem solving capabilities and positive curiousity.
This is the basis of research and in general, progress.

I could literally kiss you for this!!!!!! grin grin grin Bar man!!! Give this intelligent young man whatever he is drinking!!!! grin
Re: Dorcas Oche Graduates With First Class In Pharmacy From Rajiv Gandhi University by alenwup(m): 9:59pm On Jun 28, 2018
Who is her witness because Idomavoice is a sole carrier of fake news in Nigeria. IDOMAVOICE, how are your Otukpo cult brothers faring?
Re: Dorcas Oche Graduates With First Class In Pharmacy From Rajiv Gandhi University by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 28, 2018
soberdrunk:

I could literally kiss you for this!!!!!! grin grin grin Bar man!!! Give this intelligent young man whatever he is drinking!!!! grin
No be by jacking and cramming from morning till night brother. If you know, you know. cool
Re: Dorcas Oche Graduates With First Class In Pharmacy From Rajiv Gandhi University by MissRaine69(f): 10:01pm On Jun 28, 2018
soberdrunk:
I have never and will never see "First Class" as a major achievement, the fact is any individual with a 'retentive' memory and some level of discipline can achieve it in the 'right environment'. what i am saying basically is getting a First class doesn't automatically mean you are a 'genius' or you have a 'brilliant mind', some of these "First class" holders lack basic skills and 'technical know how' and can hardly think outside the box. The real genius is that individual that can balance educational intelligence with basic wisdom and think outside the box........... angry Congrats to her! She try!

I so agree with you there
Re: Dorcas Oche Graduates With First Class In Pharmacy From Rajiv Gandhi University by Navalsadiq(m): 10:04pm On Jun 28, 2018
Who first class help
Re: Dorcas Oche Graduates With First Class In Pharmacy From Rajiv Gandhi University by Oritsewhandey(m): 10:06pm On Jun 28, 2018
Biafra indeed.
Idoma = Benue State

Biafra = Igbo land
Re: Dorcas Oche Graduates With First Class In Pharmacy From Rajiv Gandhi University by Oghenekevwe27: 10:28pm On Jun 28, 2018
inoki247:
wu First class epp.. First Class that cannot invent something new is that one a first class. dem inventors are not first class dey think beyond another person discovery..
Please what have you invented since you did not have first class?

2 Likes

Re: Dorcas Oche Graduates With First Class In Pharmacy From Rajiv Gandhi University by Polskywolsky: 10:32pm On Jun 28, 2018
babeosisi:

Most likely Benue
Close to Nsukka sha grin

Olodo, smelling thing. Go n brush b4 u talk to people!
Re: Dorcas Oche Graduates With First Class In Pharmacy From Rajiv Gandhi University by hustla(m): 10:38pm On Jun 28, 2018
soberdrunk:
I have never and will never see "First Class" as a major achievement, the fact is any individual with a 'retentive' memory and some level of discipline can achieve it in the 'right environment'. what i am saying basically is getting a First class doesn't automatically mean you are a 'genius' or you have a 'brilliant mind', some of these "First class" holders lack basic skills and 'technical know how' and can hardly think outside the box. The real genius is that individual that can balance educational intelligence with basic wisdom and think outside the box........... angry Congrats to her! She try!

IF YOU DONT SHUT THE ENTIRE F*CK UP
JEALOUS HE GOAT
Re: Dorcas Oche Graduates With First Class In Pharmacy From Rajiv Gandhi University by israelmao(m): 10:44pm On Jun 28, 2018
What is this debate about a first class holder?Getting a first class takes alot of effort and not just that but high Intelligence Quotient(IQ )which everybody knows expect if someone is just being economical with the truth or antagonistic .Athough there are different kinds of intelligence;social intelligence,emotional intelligence,academic intelligence,financial intelligence and so on,in spite of all these we have no reason whatsoever to berate or talk down academic excellence. Congratulations girl.

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Oche Graduates With First Class In Pharmacy From Rajiv Gandhi University by 76Naira(m): 10:49pm On Jun 28, 2018
abbaapple:
angry

Let her come to Nigeria and prove it! I think this our country is different from other part of the world generally! 9ja is a different world entirely! lipsrsealed

Your post is counterproductive I must say. The fact that she is a Nigerian who chose to study abroad, lays out the minimum required suggestion that she opted for alternatives to the challenges in Nigeria. Thriving in the new environment and excelling in her academic pursuit validates her self-belief. Now she has made a significant step towards self-improvement regardless of the unique challenges in her country of origin.

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Oche Graduates With First Class In Pharmacy From Rajiv Gandhi University by ChimuchiYola(f): 11:09pm On Jun 28, 2018
Good news
Re: Dorcas Oche Graduates With First Class In Pharmacy From Rajiv Gandhi University by Antichristus: 11:18pm On Jun 28, 2018
soberdrunk:

KEEP RUNNING YOUR MOUTH.
Re: Dorcas Oche Graduates With First Class In Pharmacy From Rajiv Gandhi University by shallysgirl: 11:28pm On Jun 28, 2018
Donald95:
Benue,likely Idoma

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Oche Graduates With First Class In Pharmacy From Rajiv Gandhi University by Constie(f): 11:28pm On Jun 28, 2018
Wow...Awesome! cheesy Big congrats to her... grin
Re: Dorcas Oche Graduates With First Class In Pharmacy From Rajiv Gandhi University by bubu2019: 12:27am On Jun 29, 2018
Donald95:
temmytee2309:
Must u reason like an animal?
Donald95:
okpadigbo and Obollo afor are neighbouring village you are right
Re: Dorcas Oche Graduates With First Class In Pharmacy From Rajiv Gandhi University by donqx: 1:12am On Jun 29, 2018
ohh
Re: Dorcas Oche Graduates With First Class In Pharmacy From Rajiv Gandhi University by salford1: 1:31am On Jun 29, 2018
fratermathy:
Are degrees in pharmacy stratified into classes? I thought it's like degrees in Medicine where everyone graduates with the same result, with the exception of distinctions in individual courses.

Congrats to the graduand though. It is not easy and it's not everyday we get to hear good news from Nigerians abroad.
You are right but anything can happen in India.

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Oche Graduates With First Class In Pharmacy From Rajiv Gandhi University by go100: 2:29am On Jun 29, 2018
cool achievement
Re: Dorcas Oche Graduates With First Class In Pharmacy From Rajiv Gandhi University by 12345baba(m): 4:02am On Jun 29, 2018
No come Nigeria o. Cos if u do u will end up in the drug store. Earning 50k a month
Re: Dorcas Oche Graduates With First Class In Pharmacy From Rajiv Gandhi University by izzyboi(m): 4:50am On Jun 29, 2018
Congratulations

You can't afford to miss this if you're a student https://didyouknowthesefacts./2018/06/28/how-to-study-effectively/
Re: Dorcas Oche Graduates With First Class In Pharmacy From Rajiv Gandhi University by Proffdada: 5:31am On Jun 29, 2018
Jman06:
Bro you are wrong ! Making a first class requires a lot of work and smartness. Only a very brilliant mind can make a first class !

The fact that we don't have a first class shouldn't be a reason for us to make it seem irrelevant.
One problem we have in Nigeria is the problem of destroying what we cannot have ! We don't know where to draw the line in criticizing those who excel where we fail to. It's a major problem which permeates every sectors of Nigeria, from politics to health, education and even sports.
That is why some people will be out to destroy the whole country just because they couldn't have their tribesman win the presidency of Nigeria. We need to imbibe the spirit of sportsmanship in all our endeavors.

Congrats to the young lady !

there's a great difference between knowledge and wisdom.#justrephrasing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UNIBEN Security Beat Protesting Postgraduate Students (Photos) / Parents Of Madonna Varsity Students Detained Over Facebook Posts Cry Out / Pan Atlantic University, Lagos In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.