Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

President Buhari Attends Launch Of Nigeria HIV/AIDS Indictor And Impact Survey I - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Attends Launch Of Nigeria HIV/AIDS Indictor And Impact Survey I (13116 Views)

President Buhari Attends Wedding Luncheon Of His Son, Yusuf (Photos) / President buhari attends Juma'at prayers / Buhari Attends Juma'at Prayer At The New Mosque In Dumurkul, Kastina(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Attends Launch Of Nigeria HIV/AIDS Indictor And Impact Survey I by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 28, 2018
President muhammadubuhari attends the Launch of Nigeria HIV/AIDS Indicator and Impact Survey in Abuja alongside the Minister of state health Dr Osagie Ehanire, DG National Agency for the Control of Aids (NACA) Dr Sani Aliyu, Chairman NACA Board Dame Patience Tallen and CD UNAIDS Dr Erasmus Morah.

Source : FCMgist

Photo credit: Bayo Omoboriowo

http://fcmgist..com/2018/06/president-buhari-attends-launch-of.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Attends Launch Of Nigeria HIV/AIDS Indictor And Impact Survey I by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 28, 2018
Read about the first Washington based Nigerian artist to hangout with DJ khaled

http://fcmgist..com/2018/06/fast-rising-nigerian-act-spotted.html?m=1

Re: President Buhari Attends Launch Of Nigeria HIV/AIDS Indictor And Impact Survey I by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:30pm On Jun 28, 2018
Okay.

My President , kindly make a fast and maybe crude decision about the people causing all the killings up North.
That is paramount at this time.
The killing is getting more of political.
Do something ASAP Your Excellency

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Attends Launch Of Nigeria HIV/AIDS Indictor And Impact Survey I by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 28, 2018
People living with HIV/AIDS have seen the giant strides of your administration Baba. Go for another 4 sai Baba

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Attends Launch Of Nigeria HIV/AIDS Indictor And Impact Survey I by tayo4ng(m): 8:31pm On Jun 28, 2018
Of what porpoise to us
Re: President Buhari Attends Launch Of Nigeria HIV/AIDS Indictor And Impact Survey I by zuto4u(m): 8:31pm On Jun 28, 2018
I am privileged to be the first to comment.
Re: President Buhari Attends Launch Of Nigeria HIV/AIDS Indictor And Impact Survey I by Bilabong(m): 8:31pm On Jun 28, 2018
Of what use is this to the economy?
Re: President Buhari Attends Launch Of Nigeria HIV/AIDS Indictor And Impact Survey I by ProfSule(m): 8:31pm On Jun 28, 2018
Good.
Re: President Buhari Attends Launch Of Nigeria HIV/AIDS Indictor And Impact Survey I by adame11: 8:32pm On Jun 28, 2018
This man is truly a baddest luck...anything he touches turns disaster...doomed!

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Attends Launch Of Nigeria HIV/AIDS Indictor And Impact Survey I by celestialAgent(m): 8:32pm On Jun 28, 2018
Compared to the devil this government has become, HIV appears to be a saint.

Pls do Something about this bloodshed.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Attends Launch Of Nigeria HIV/AIDS Indictor And Impact Survey I by chesterlee(m): 8:32pm On Jun 28, 2018
misplaced priorities

This man has brought badluck to Nigerians... People are dying in numbers week in week out!!!

Chai Baba!!!

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Attends Launch Of Nigeria HIV/AIDS Indictor And Impact Survey I by brightisodje(m): 8:33pm On Jun 28, 2018
buhari go and qunch that fire ooooooo GOAT undecided
Re: President Buhari Attends Launch Of Nigeria HIV/AIDS Indictor And Impact Survey I by Jasperro(m): 8:33pm On Jun 28, 2018
too much death in the country
Re: President Buhari Attends Launch Of Nigeria HIV/AIDS Indictor And Impact Survey I by dadavivo: 8:34pm On Jun 28, 2018
DonDemu:
People living with HIV/AIDS have seen the giant strides of your administration Baba. Go for another 4 sai Baba
Your mumu don too much

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Attends Launch Of Nigeria HIV/AIDS Indictor And Impact Survey I by mohince(m): 8:34pm On Jun 28, 2018
Sai baba... Haters can go and die
Re: President Buhari Attends Launch Of Nigeria HIV/AIDS Indictor And Impact Survey I by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 28, 2018
dadavivo:
Your mumu don too much
Haven't You seen? Lazy ipob yoot
Re: President Buhari Attends Launch Of Nigeria HIV/AIDS Indictor And Impact Survey I by israelmao(m): 8:37pm On Jun 28, 2018
More pandemic than HIV AIDS is happening now in Nigeria;herdmen killings.
Re: President Buhari Attends Launch Of Nigeria HIV/AIDS Indictor And Impact Survey I by Firefire(m): 8:37pm On Jun 28, 2018
[s]
post=68913181:
Okay.

My President , kindly make a fast and maybe crude decision about the people causing all the killings up North.
That is paramount at this time.
The killings is getting more of political.
Do something ASAP Your Excellency
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Attends Launch Of Nigeria HIV/AIDS Indictor And Impact Survey I by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 28, 2018
grin
Re: President Buhari Attends Launch Of Nigeria HIV/AIDS Indictor And Impact Survey I by Whothecapfits: 8:38pm On Jun 28, 2018
Haters Must Hate: But for my conviction, it is Iron cast!

2019 No Shaking
Re: President Buhari Attends Launch Of Nigeria HIV/AIDS Indictor And Impact Survey I by Firefire(m): 8:38pm On Jun 28, 2018

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Attends Launch Of Nigeria HIV/AIDS Indictor And Impact Survey I by dadavivo: 8:39pm On Jun 28, 2018
DonDemu:
Haven't You seen? Lazy ipob yoot
only you will see since you're HIV positive

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Attends Launch Of Nigeria HIV/AIDS Indictor And Impact Survey I by PureMe01: 8:39pm On Jun 28, 2018
Buhari matter don tire me for dis country I swear.
wat dah hell Is happening in this countryno arrest,no NOTHING because they are d first class citizens,the Fulanis.
I wonder what the conscience of Buhari's supporters will look like now...very very unfortunate for U if u are one.
Just look at those kids....God!!!

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Attends Launch Of Nigeria HIV/AIDS Indictor And Impact Survey I by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:39pm On Jun 28, 2018
Firefire:
[s][/s]
[b]Ok
Re: President Buhari Attends Launch Of Nigeria HIV/AIDS Indictor And Impact Survey I by Timekeeper: 8:41pm On Jun 28, 2018
Ennyhorlar:
President muhammadubuhari attends the Launch of Nigeria HIV/AIDS Indicator and Impact Survey in Abuja alongside the Minister of state health Dr Osagie Ehanire, DG National Agency for the Control of Aids (NACA) Dr Sani Aliyu, Chairman NACA Board Dame Patience Tallen and CD UNAIDS Dr Erasmus Morah.

Source : FCMgist

Photo credit: Bayo Omoboriowo

http://fcmgist..com/2018/06/president-buhari-attends-launch-of.html?m=1

Click like if you don't want buhari for second term, click share if you want buhari for 2019

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Attends Launch Of Nigeria HIV/AIDS Indictor And Impact Survey I by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 28, 2018
[quote author=Firefire post=68913396][/quote]

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Attends Launch Of Nigeria HIV/AIDS Indictor And Impact Survey I by Firefire(m): 8:47pm On Jun 28, 2018
[quote author=Fukafuka post=68913567][/quote]

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Attends Launch Of Nigeria HIV/AIDS Indictor And Impact Survey I by YoungLionken(m): 8:49pm On Jun 28, 2018
Bull-hardship, pls do sth abt Ur bloodas who are blood sucking vampires,they got the automatic license to kill since you became president.Your plan to islamize this country is becoming more and more realistic by the day... If you still think This dictator is who we need, then you're already a problem to the solution we need in the country
Re: President Buhari Attends Launch Of Nigeria HIV/AIDS Indictor And Impact Survey I by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 28, 2018
[quote author=Firefire post=68913617][/quote]

Re: President Buhari Attends Launch Of Nigeria HIV/AIDS Indictor And Impact Survey I by prolifik83(m): 8:53pm On Jun 28, 2018
brightisodje:
buhari go and qunch that fire ooooooo GOAT undecided
You are sick upstairs.
Re: President Buhari Attends Launch Of Nigeria HIV/AIDS Indictor And Impact Survey I by bejeria101(m): 9:15pm On Jun 28, 2018
Pls give him his meds also!
Re: President Buhari Attends Launch Of Nigeria HIV/AIDS Indictor And Impact Survey I by debaj10: 9:17pm On Jun 28, 2018
baba is wokin.
sai baba for 2019!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hundreds Of PDP Members Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / President Buhari Receives Asset Declaration Form From CCB Chairman / Amazon, AliExpress To Pay 6% Tax From Profits Made From Nigerian Customers - FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.