Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,052 members, 7,835,553 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

History Of The 2018 Best Two Android Phones And Specification - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / History Of The 2018 Best Two Android Phones And Specification (701 Views)

Uninstall These Two Android Apps Now! / 6 Latest Nokia Android Phones With Prices And Specification / Infinix Zero 5, Price and Specification Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

History Of The 2018 Best Two Android Phones And Specification by Ochochedavid(m): 8:06pm On Jun 28, 2018
The history of the best two android phones for 2018 and there compression will be what we will be looking at.

Don’t be surprised to see the best two android product coming from Samsung ,this shows how incredible the Samsung company is.

Samsung was Founded by Lee Byung-chul on the 1st March 1938; 80 years ago at Daegu ,

Japanese Korea,its started by food processing ,textile, insurance ,security and retail sale ,it can be deducted that Samsung started the

electronic world in the late 1960s and the construction and shipping industry in the 1970s.

Samsung was separated into four business group following the death of the founder,Samsung

Group, Shinsegae Group, CJ Group and Hansol Group.Samsung increased globally around 1990s and it came 6th the global brand value ranking has at 2017

Samsung headquarter can be traced or located at Seoul at South Korea,Samsung has always have a powerful influence on economic development, politics, media and culture of South

Korea and has been one of the major driving force behind the “Miracle on the Han River”.

The list are all available divisions of Samsung , Samsung Fire & Marine Insurance and Cheil Worldwide Samsung, Samsung SDS Samsung

heavy industries,Samsung life insurance,Renault Samsung Motors,
Samsung electronics,Samsung C&T corporation.

Samsung has a net income of US$22.1billion and a total assets of US$ of 529.5 billion has at 2014.

Samsung launched their first android phone,Samsung Galaxy S in march 2010, It was announced to the press in March 2010 and

released for sale in June 2010,Since then Samsung android phones has been growing globally till date.

When Galaxy S was release it was fast to become the fastest graphical processing of any smartphone due to low competition ,was the thinnest smartphone at 9.9 mm.

The Samsung Galaxy S9 and Samsung Galaxy S9+ (which are shortened to S9 and S9+,) are

the best Android smartphones that in town for now,it was produced by Samsung Electronics as part of the Samsung Galaxy S series.
The two phones were announced at Barcelona during the Mobile World Congress.

When the phones was first release there were some problems which are Touch screen issues,battery issues and

Black crush issues,so if you are facing the problem just contact the customer care agency.

READ MORE: https://computeradmin.com.ng/2018/06/21/history-of-the-2018-best-two-android-phones-and-specification/
Re: History Of The 2018 Best Two Android Phones And Specification by Alejoc(m): 8:09pm On Jun 28, 2018
I have what both phone will need..... MPS!

1 Like

Re: History Of The 2018 Best Two Android Phones And Specification by craigkoel1989: 12:47pm On Jul 19, 2018
Check the latest phone specs and prices on www.phoneybros..com
Re: History Of The 2018 Best Two Android Phones And Specification by ddjay: 4:03pm On Jul 19, 2018
op me wan preach peace,i no wan see hate speech because of phone,abeg put one tecno phone for the list or talk about how tecno was formed,even if its tecno d9 or s9..d crisis in nigeria is getting too much abeg help dem
Re: History Of The 2018 Best Two Android Phones And Specification by saxby(f): 5:57pm On Jul 22, 2018
i really dont get ur point o but sha you have a point cos if we are talking of best android phones of 2018 the camon x pro should top that list.
ddjay:
op me wan preach peace,i no wan see hate speech because of phone,abeg put one tecno phone for the list or talk about how tecno was formed,even if its tecno d9 or s9..d crisis in nigeria is getting too much abeg help dem

(1) (Reply)

4 Amazing Things You Will Love About Itel S13 / The Best Free Camera App For Android / .star

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.