Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Short Story Site - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Short Story Site (723 Views)

The Murder Case- A short story / The Blame Switch - A Short Story / Life's Symphony: A Short Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Short Story Site by Ka2: 7:47pm On Jun 07, 2010
If you're interested in not just reading short stories and poems, but also interested in getting YOUR short stories reviewed and critiqued by fellow writers, head over to n a i j a s t o r i e s . c o m. It's been up for about a couple of months, and it has over three hundred stories to read and enjoy!

Let me know what you think on this thread once you've got the chance to take a look.
Re: Short Story Site by shotster: 7:18am On Jun 10, 2010
Checked it out, very good, lots of good stories. Liked the story about the undergraduate girl - Nadia's Nemesis.
Re: Short Story Site by MyneWhite1(f): 4:46pm On Jun 10, 2010
There's a series going on, The tart series and single in the city. I like that one.
Re: Short Story Site by Ka2: 3:06am On Jun 11, 2010
Thanks for visiting. Glad you liked the stories.

(1) (Reply)

Favourite Novel Character. / Do U Know Dat You Can Easily Own A Brand New Laptop Wit Just N15,000 / 2011: Can I Have A Word With You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.