Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

INCREDIBLE; Zimbabwe Pastor Arrested For Selling Tickets To Heaven. PHOTOS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / INCREDIBLE; Zimbabwe Pastor Arrested For Selling Tickets To Heaven. PHOTOS (408 Views)

Pastor Arrested For Killing Sex Worker For Rituals In Kogi State. Photos / Pastor Arrested For Raping 12-Year-Old Housemaid In Cross River State. Photos / Owerri Bank Robbery: Pastor Arrested By Police For Keeping Rifles In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

INCREDIBLE; Zimbabwe Pastor Arrested For Selling Tickets To Heaven. PHOTOS by ashacot: 9:44pm On Jun 28, 2018
A Pastor in Zimbabwe has been arrested together with his wife after for allegedly selling tickets to heaven.
Pastor Tito Wats told thousands of people that it was Jesus who appeared to him, then gave him tickets to people especially sinners so that they could also enter heaven.
“I don’t care what people or the police are saying about me, I am being persecuted because of doing the work of God.”
” Jesus Christ appeared to me and gave me the tickets made of pure gold so that I can sell to people who want salvation”, said the pastor courageously.
Thousands of people are protesting at the pastor’s arrest and called on the police to release him immediately as they are using their own money to buy salvation.
This is unbelievable. This should be part of “Signs of the goings on before the Advent.” 2 Tim 3:1-

More Details here ... http://www.splint.com.ng/2018/06/zimbabwe-pastor-arrested-for-selling.html

(1) (Reply)

If There Is No Law For Just 24hrs, What Will You Do? / Commotion In Ekiti As Suspected 'lunatic' Stabs Monarch To Death / 2 Year Old Girl Kidnapped At A Party In Port Harcourt Found After 4 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.