Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,358 members, 7,819,281 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

See The US Military Tech That Changes Round Wheels Into Triangular Tracks In 2s - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / See The US Military Tech That Changes Round Wheels Into Triangular Tracks In 2s (32858 Views)

Valeo Unveils Camera Tech That Allows Drivers To See The Back Of Their Trailers / Audi's Elect. Concept Sportcar Supports Centre Driving & Goes From 0 To 60 In 2s / The Russian-Made 8 Wheels Shaman All-Terrain Vehicle: The Biggest SUV Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The US Military Tech That Changes Round Wheels Into Triangular Tracks In 2s by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 29, 2018
Very cool.
Re: See The US Military Tech That Changes Round Wheels Into Triangular Tracks In 2s by Lomprico2: 11:10am On Jun 29, 2018
post=68925367:

Okay, Nigeria will get there someday,
But i say Amen on your behalf o!

No! I will get there someday.

Nigeria is on full speed reverse.
Re: See The US Military Tech That Changes Round Wheels Into Triangular Tracks In 2s by Coneheads(f): 11:21am On Jun 29, 2018
Meanwhile,zoogerians especially coneheads are still bowing down to a certified dullard and jihadist in aso rock.

Thunda faya all coneheads
grin
Re: See The US Military Tech That Changes Round Wheels Into Triangular Tracks In 2s by Uglymugg: 11:22am On Jun 29, 2018
Witnes:
To me is absolutely trash. How do u drive a wheel on triangular shape and be comfortable? Where's d balancing? or made to stationed on particular spot? Wasting of resources innovating trash.
Lol, frustration at another countries success while your own country wallow in poverty and hunger. I bet you didn't even watch the video grin grin grin grin Chai, Blacks. I wonder if we exist for other countries entertainment. I even thought you would say the almighty russia has done it first grin grin

1 Like

Re: See The US Military Tech That Changes Round Wheels Into Triangular Tracks In 2s by Uglymugg: 11:24am On Jun 29, 2018
Dansnow:

The movement of the tyres will still be fluid even when in triangular form.
In fact, the vehicle had lesser vibration when the tyres when in Triangular form compared to circular form. It might be due to the way it was configured.
Re: See The US Military Tech That Changes Round Wheels Into Triangular Tracks In 2s by Reference(m): 11:36am On Jun 29, 2018
sunnyside16:
We are in here in Africa having problems with BASIC human needs. Africa is just an unfortunate continent........make i no even talk about Nigeria.

In your statement is the answer. The black man's focus is his needs, never his service. This incessant worship of our stomachs enabled slavery from this continent and it remains same till today. From the hordes 'escaping' to Europe and the Americas to meet 'their needs' to those who sell their votes and destinies for a cup of rice, so the sons of Esau never fail to enshrine corruption, greed and avarice.

If we can be solution providers to the world not incessant problem creators, our needs will be naturally met by the world without sweat. A country like Nigeria where practically nothing works well is aching for ideas, inspirators and executors of solutions in all spheres of life and anyone who can innovate like those in DARPA will become successful, immensely wealthy and powerful literally overnight. I am a living witness of this in the life of my dad.

1 Like

Re: See The US Military Tech That Changes Round Wheels Into Triangular Tracks In 2s by phase1: 11:46am On Jun 29, 2018
post=68925196:
GOD'S OWN COUNTRY.

A country where things work!

We will get there someday.....

How can you get there with towel-headed musleem fulani sickos running the zoogerian cesspit.

Why do you enjoy deceiving yourself? grin
Re: See The US Military Tech That Changes Round Wheels Into Triangular Tracks In 2s by sunnyside16(m): 11:49am On Jun 29, 2018
Reference:

In your statement is the answer. The black man's focus is his needs, never his service. This incessant worship of our stomachs enabled slavery from this continent and it remains same till today. From the hordes 'escaping' to Europe and the Americas to meet 'their needs' to those who sell their votes and destinies for a cup of rice, so the sons of Esau never fail to enshrine corruption, greed and avarice.

If we can be solution providers to the world not incessant problem creators, our needs will be naturally met by the world without sweat. A country like Nigeria where practically nothing works well is aching for ideas, inspirators and executors of solutions in all spheres of life and anyone who can innovate like those in DARPA will become successful, immensely wealthy and powerful literally overnight. I am a living witness of this in the life of my dad.

you father must be one of the very few ones that just sailed through. The problem is not about people trying but govt policies stiffening the invaluable efforts of young and upcoming entrepreneurs. The western world do not worry about these BASIC NEEDS of everyday life because the govt sees it as its responsibility. Here we produce virtually everything for ourselves here.

1 Like

Re: See The US Military Tech That Changes Round Wheels Into Triangular Tracks In 2s by kayjay69(m): 12:38pm On Jun 29, 2018
Who is "We" and where is the "there" that the "We" will get to someday?
post=68925196:
GOD'S OWN COUNTRY.

Re: See The US Military Tech That Changes Round Wheels Into Triangular Tracks In 2s by papoudaupolos: 1:34pm On Jun 29, 2018
sunnyside16:
We are in here in Africa having problems with BASIC human needs. Africa is just an unfortunate continent........make i no even talk about Nigeria.
You should be ashame of saying this without you showing us wat u achieved.
People like you are...make I no even start
Re: See The US Military Tech That Changes Round Wheels Into Triangular Tracks In 2s by sunnyside16(m): 1:37pm On Jun 29, 2018
papoudaupolos:

You should be ashame of saying this without you showing us wat u achieved.
People like you are...make I no even start

I hardly respond to people without objectives. But please next time think before you leap.
Re: See The US Military Tech That Changes Round Wheels Into Triangular Tracks In 2s by JONSYN7154: 1:41pm On Jun 29, 2018
post=68925196:
GOD'S OWN COUNTRY.
Not when BUHARI is in power.
Re: See The US Military Tech That Changes Round Wheels Into Triangular Tracks In 2s by legba1(m): 3:54pm On Jun 29, 2018
driand:
To what end and purpose? More like a toy for show offs...

imagine..shit hole mentality.....Sense should tell you this is multi terrain....show off ko..

1 Like

Re: See The US Military Tech That Changes Round Wheels Into Triangular Tracks In 2s by ZIMDRILL(m): 4:57pm On Jun 29, 2018
Witnes:
To me is absolutely trash. How do u drive a wheel on triangular shape and be comfortable? Where's d balancing? or made to stationed on particular spot? Wasting of resources innovating trash.

your are missing the idea its not that the wheel rotate while in the triangle shape no, in triangle shape it became track therefore the wheel wont rotate but it now roles on the track like catapillar dozer

check the angle of the catapillar tracks they look like triangle

Re: See The US Military Tech That Changes Round Wheels Into Triangular Tracks In 2s by SheikhMuniru(m): 5:44pm On Jun 29, 2018
IT LOOKS LIKE HUMMER GEEP
Re: See The US Military Tech That Changes Round Wheels Into Triangular Tracks In 2s by papoudaupolos: 6:24pm On Jun 29, 2018
sunnyside16:

I hardly respond to people without objectives. But please next time think before you leap.
In this case you over think your leap
Re: See The US Military Tech That Changes Round Wheels Into Triangular Tracks In 2s by Witnes: 11:12pm On Jun 29, 2018
ZIMDRILL:

your are missing the idea its not that the wheel rotate while in the triangle shape no, in triangle shape it became track therefore the wheel wont rotate but it now roles on the track like catapillar dozer

check the angle of the catapillar tracks they look like triangle
OK , thank u. i got it now. We argue to learn. Its like u are an engineer?
Re: See The US Military Tech That Changes Round Wheels Into Triangular Tracks In 2s by Aadeyinka(m): 11:22pm On Jun 29, 2018
Automotive1:

DARPA and Carnegie Mellon University's National Robotics Engineering Center has created a new wheel concept called the Reconfigurable Wheel-Track (RWT) that can change between Round Wheels and Triangular Tank tracks .

The Round Wheel to Triangular Track and back again can be made on all terrains within 2 seconds while the vehicle is on the move.

The aim of this Tech is to make US military vehicles safer and tougher along slopes and elevations without adding more armor to them. 

The DARPA (The Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency ) ,an agency of the United States Department of Defense responsible for the development of emerging technologies for use by the military attached the Reconfigurable Wheel-Track (RWT) hubs and wheels to a Humvee SUV to show how the new concept works.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iqODh0Czls

DARPA said:

The Reconfigurable Wheel-Track concept will surely transform off-road driving on Sport Utility Vehicles like Jeep, if this tech makes it into regular production car.

https://autojosh.com/see-the-us-military-tech-that-changes-round-wheels-into-triangular-tracks-in-2-seconds/

but this triangular shape wheels will affect smooth movement of the suv
Re: See The US Military Tech That Changes Round Wheels Into Triangular Tracks In 2s by BetaThings: 3:23pm On Jun 30, 2018
phase1:

How can you get there with towel-headed musleem fulani sickos running the zoogerian cesspit.

Why do you enjoy deceiving yourself?

Remember this?

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/03/immigration-job-test-tragedy-16-feared-dead/
Immigration job test tragedy: Over 16 feared dead

The president was a Christian
The Minister was a Christian

Finger pointing on social media is all that some people contribute!

1 Like

Re: See The US Military Tech That Changes Round Wheels Into Triangular Tracks In 2s by ZIMDRILL(m): 5:15pm On Jun 30, 2018
Witnes:

OK , thank u. i got it now. We argue to learn. Its like u are an engineer?

not really i just understand how somethings work
Re: See The US Military Tech That Changes Round Wheels Into Triangular Tracks In 2s by tck2000(m): 2:07pm On Dec 26, 2019
cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Honda End Of Discussion Vs Camry Big For Nothing ; Which Is Better / Have You Taught A Spouse To Drive? / Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.