Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,214 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Man RAPES Neighbour’s Five Year-old Daughter - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man RAPES Neighbour’s Five Year-old Daughter (351 Views)

Lagos Tenant Rapes Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter, Commits Suicide / 20-Year-Old Man Rapes Neighbour’s 6-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra State / 20-Year-Old Man Rapes Neighbour’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Bathroom, Gives N100 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man RAPES Neighbour’s Five Year-old Daughter by UnbrokenChords: 4:14am On Jun 29, 2018
A 35 year-old local bricklayer, identified as Achibong Koko has been arrested for allegedly defiling a five year old girl.
The suspect who resides next door from the victim’s home at Dansa in Abule Oshun area of Lagos, hails from Akwa-Ibom state of Nigeria and has strongly denied the accusations laid before him.
Achibong was arrested by operatives of the Lagos State Police Command, Onireke Division; this was after the Divisional Police officer of the division received reports of the case.
During a press briefing on Wednesday, Edgal Imohimi, the state Commissioner of Police CP, said,
“Information was received by the Divisional Police Officer, Onireke division, that a five-year-old girl had been raped. A team of detectives was mobilised to the area, where the suspect, Achibong Koko, was arrested.”
“According to the mother of the victim, the daughter left her room while she was asleep.” She said, “The victim was taken to a hospital where a doctor carried out an examination. The examination report revealed that the hymen of the victim had been ruptured as a result of the defilement.”

However, Achibong who maintains that he had no hand in the little girl’s defilement had this to say:
“I did not do anything to the girl. I did not even see the girl that afternoon. I was sleeping in my neighbour’s house around 3pm when I heard a noise outside. My friend told me that people were looking for us outside.”
“They said the small girl had been defiled and that when they asked her who did it, she pointed at my room.”
“The girl pointed at me at home and in the station that I did it; I don’t know why. Maybe because we stay in the same compound.”
Contrary to the Suspects Defence, Umoru Hajara, the mother of the victim alleged that the suspect the suspect was very much responsible for the shameful act.
She said,
“I never knew she was no longer beside me. My aunt, who observed the way my daughter was walking, woke me up. When I saw her as well, I was forced to check her. I pulled down her pants and saw sperms on her body. I asked her who did it and she pointed to a particular room. When we got there, we didn’t meet anyone.”
“I went to report to the leader of my area, Alhaji Bello. But unknown to us, the suspect was in his friend’s room. Both of them were called out, and they asked my daughter who violated her. She pointed at him.”
Sadly, Another innocent child has fallen victim to such vile acts perpetrated by another member of the ‘Ignoble community’.
http://www.unbrokenchords.com/man-rapes-neighbours-five-year-old-daughter/

Source: www.unbrokenchords.com

Re: Man RAPES Neighbour’s Five Year-old Daughter by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:03am On Jun 29, 2018
He should simply be castrated.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Robbers Kill Security Guard In Delta, Steal 200 Yam Tubers / Midwife Arrested For Selling Newborn Baby For N0.25 Million / Police Arrests Another Suspect In Xxtentations Murder Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.