Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,607 members, 7,955,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:17 PM

World Cup 2018: Fixtures For Knockout Games And Kick-off Times - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / World Cup 2018: Fixtures For Knockout Games And Kick-off Times (32952 Views)

AFCON 2021: Super Eagles Qualify For Knockout Stages (Photos) / Liverpool Sept To Oct 2018 Fixtures Are Killing / World Cup 2018: Semi-final Kick-off Times, Venues, Tournament Full Schedule (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Cup 2018: Fixtures For Knockout Games And Kick-off Times by Ikpongiton: 10:44am On Jun 29, 2018
post=68924908:
Now, The men have been separated from the boys!

LET THE PREDICTIONS BEGIN!
shut up,sweden and switzerland are still boys.they are there for quota system sake .
Re: World Cup 2018: Fixtures For Knockout Games And Kick-off Times by Ikpongiton: 10:49am On Jun 29, 2018
swiz123:
Portugal
Argentina
Spain
Switzerland
Mexico
Belgium
Croatia

Will all scale through.
taa,remove switzerland and,maybe argentina from that list
Re: World Cup 2018: Fixtures For Knockout Games And Kick-off Times by Ikpongiton: 11:06am On Jun 29, 2018
croatia,mexico and uruguay are the most dangerous looking
Re: World Cup 2018: Fixtures For Knockout Games And Kick-off Times by HULSH(m): 11:14am On Jun 29, 2018
Pavore9:
Some Nigerians will get their closure when Argentina is beaten!cheesy cheesy

Should Portugal and Argentina meet in the Quarter Final, it will be another El Classico!

Yap! They will meet.
This's how the remaining fixtures will be:

Q-Finals
POR V ARG
BRA V BEL
ESP V CRO
ENG V SWE

SEMI- FINALS
BEL V ARG
ESP V ENG

FINALS
BEL V ESP
Re: World Cup 2018: Fixtures For Knockout Games And Kick-off Times by Ikpongiton: 11:16am On Jun 29, 2018
asia 1=africa 0.God will surely punish bubu
Re: World Cup 2018: Fixtures For Knockout Games And Kick-off Times by histemple: 11:17am On Jun 29, 2018
Chuvin22:
Op, Cant you post something like this? you are giving us venue like say we wan travel to Russia. undecided

Belgium should have played to lose. now see where they found themselves... grin

England were smart.. if yu observed the game proper y'd know this.
This could be their best chance to win the world cup after a long time.

Japan is a easier opponent than Columbia, believe me.
Re: World Cup 2018: Fixtures For Knockout Games And Kick-off Times by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 29, 2018
Good one...get tips on these events in the link at my sig for free...daily trading signal ...
Re: World Cup 2018: Fixtures For Knockout Games And Kick-off Times by einsteine(m): 11:53am On Jun 29, 2018
Chuvin22:
Op, Cant you post something like this? you are giving us venue like say we wan travel to Russia. undecided

You are assuming England will beat Colombia.

One should worry about the quarterfinals after getting there, not before.
Re: World Cup 2018: Fixtures For Knockout Games And Kick-off Times by Jean2(m): 12:03pm On Jun 29, 2018
*What can N1,000 do? You can spend it at a go and spff! It's finished.*
*You have given out thousands of naira too!*
*Friend, give yourself N1,000.*
*Come turn that N1,000 to N1,000,000+ through collective efforts....*
*The resources you need to make greater impact in life is with you and your helpers. Get it now!*
*My WhatsApp number: 08114273253*
Join us on WhatsApp:
https:///HSsc8nXwoWl6itzIAYdUz9
*Come aboard. Let's make this money together!*
Re: World Cup 2018: Fixtures For Knockout Games And Kick-off Times by BluntBoy(m): 12:24pm On Jun 29, 2018
oshe11:
Argentina vs Uruguay for QF
Nothing like that will happen. Messi will cry tommorow.
Re: World Cup 2018: Fixtures For Knockout Games And Kick-off Times by Hemanwel(m): 12:29pm On Jun 29, 2018
Xkalaban:
AllFra9 is ties are going to be difficult not just France vs Argentina. But I'll be fine once Uruguay, Portugal, Colombia & Mexico don't get to the finals. For some reason I've always disliked these teams right from childhood. Croatia & Belgium are looking like the formidable teams to face off in finals. But anything is possible as we've seen in this world cup so farundecided
I think the eventual winner of this WC is going to come from the teams that will play the two matches on Sat.

In short, the winner will come from the Fra/Arg clash.

So, I am predicting a France vs Belgium final; and then, France the eventual winner.

Watch this space!
Re: World Cup 2018: Fixtures For Knockout Games And Kick-off Times by oshe11: 12:33pm On Jun 29, 2018
BluntBoy:

Nothing like that will happen. Messi will cry tommorow.
Till then
Re: World Cup 2018: Fixtures For Knockout Games And Kick-off Times by chinaza1(f): 12:35pm On Jun 29, 2018
scantee:
I am sorry Umtiti and Dembele....i am for messi on this one as usual... I even supported him against Nigeria.

So still Argentina all the way to final

#Messibarcablood#
I stand with you too, messi all the way
Re: World Cup 2018: Fixtures For Knockout Games And Kick-off Times by BluntBoy(m): 12:36pm On Jun 29, 2018
oshe11:
Till then
Yes, till then.
Re: World Cup 2018: Fixtures For Knockout Games And Kick-off Times by Abason14: 1:54pm On Jun 29, 2018
let see how the officiating

will be
Re: World Cup 2018: Fixtures For Knockout Games And Kick-off Times by Hhenryy: 3:06pm On Jun 29, 2018
Chuvin22:

Either ways are both tough. England still have Spain and Croatia on their side
Re: World Cup 2018: Fixtures For Knockout Games And Kick-off Times by KakiP(m): 3:10pm On Jun 29, 2018
NorthernCherry:
Ooops! Argentina is not going through to the last eight 'cause they are going home tomorrow.

Please quote me after the game
Re: World Cup 2018: Fixtures For Knockout Games And Kick-off Times by KakiP(m): 3:10pm On Jun 29, 2018
Hemanwel:
I think the eventual winner of this WC is going to come from the teams that will play the two matches on Sat.

So, I am predicting a France vs Belgium final; and then, France the eventual winner.

Watch this space!

Argentina will make it to the semis
Re: World Cup 2018: Fixtures For Knockout Games And Kick-off Times by KakiP(m): 3:11pm On Jun 29, 2018
HULSH:

Yap! They will meet.
This's how the remaining fixtures will be:

Q-Finals
POR V ARG
BRA V BEL
ESP V CRO
ENG V SWE

SEMI- FINALS
BEL V ARG
ESP V ENG

FINALS
BEL V ESP

bad guy!
Re: World Cup 2018: Fixtures For Knockout Games And Kick-off Times by Curry30: 3:15pm On Jun 29, 2018
taiwiki:
Praying Argentina goes home on Saturday

AMEEEEEEN...I so hate those cheats
Re: World Cup 2018: Fixtures For Knockout Games And Kick-off Times by ozoebuka1(m): 4:40pm On Jun 29, 2018
swiz123:
Portugal
Argentina
Spain
Switzerland
Mexico
Belgium
Croatia

Will all scale through.
i can stake a million dollar if I have it that Portugal are going home on the knockout stage... I'm scared that Argentina is leaving too but I pray God shines his mercy on Messi.
Re: World Cup 2018: Fixtures For Knockout Games And Kick-off Times by SirBunky85(m): 4:45pm On Jun 29, 2018
austonclint:
The knockout stage of the 2018 FIFA World Cup will start on Saturday 30th June.

France will open it with a difficult tie against Argentina

Below is the full list of matches

Saturday 30 Jun 2018

14:00 France vs Argentina Kazan Arena

18:00 Uruguay vs Portugal Fisht Olympic

Sunday 1 Jul 2018

14:00 Spain vs Russia Olimpiyskiy Kompleks Luzhniki

18:00 Croatia vs Denmark Nizhny Novgorod

Monday 2 Jul 2018

14:00 Brazil vs Mexico Cosmos Arena

18:00 Belgium vs Japan Rostov Arena

Tuesday 3 Jul 2018

14:00 Sweden vs Switzerland Krestovsky

18:00 Colombia vs England Otkritie Arena

Source: http://www.clintgist.com/these-are-full-fixtures-and-kick-off-times-for-knockout-games-id8555230-html/

france don go be dat
Re: World Cup 2018: Fixtures For Knockout Games And Kick-off Times by SirBunky85(m): 4:46pm On Jun 29, 2018
Neyova:
Portugal to win the world cup. Don't ask me how .
uruguay will disgrace portugal
Re: World Cup 2018: Fixtures For Knockout Games And Kick-off Times by SirBunky85(m): 4:48pm On Jun 29, 2018
swiz123:
Portugal Argentina Spain Switzerland Mexico Belgium Croatia

Will all scale through.
pls remove portugal from dat list
Re: World Cup 2018: Fixtures For Knockout Games And Kick-off Times by Goldmaxx(f): 5:01pm On Jun 29, 2018
ozoebuka1:
i can stake a million dollar if I have it that Portugal are going home on the knockout stage... I'm scared that Argentina is leaving too but I pray God shines his mercy on Messi.
you be mumu but you don't know......your heart dey for Messi's Argentina that knocked out your country but not for Portugal because of your imminent hatred for ororo... come lemme dash you sense
Re: World Cup 2018: Fixtures For Knockout Games And Kick-off Times by Goldmaxx(f): 5:02pm On Jun 29, 2018
SirBunky85:
pls remove portugal from dat list
sharap..
Re: World Cup 2018: Fixtures For Knockout Games And Kick-off Times by Goldmaxx(f): 5:04pm On Jun 29, 2018
SirBunky85:
uruguay will disgrace portugal
ïďiot you know what to do... enter bet9ja.com and stake with all your life savings you can even borrow.... thank me later
Re: World Cup 2018: Fixtures For Knockout Games And Kick-off Times by SirBunky85(m): 5:08pm On Jun 29, 2018
Goldmaxx:
ïďiot you know what to do... enter bet9ja.com and stake with all your life savings you can even borrow.... thank me later
fool,kill urself if u are pained
Re: World Cup 2018: Fixtures For Knockout Games And Kick-off Times by SirBunky85(m): 5:09pm On Jun 29, 2018
Goldmaxx:
sharap..
oluku
Re: World Cup 2018: Fixtures For Knockout Games And Kick-off Times by ozoebuka1(m): 5:35pm On Jun 29, 2018
Goldmaxx:
you be mumu but you don't know......your heart dey for Messi's Argentina that knocked out your country but not for Portugal because of your imminent hatred for ororo... come lemme dash you sense
Oga,remove sentiment from your actions and you will be critical in your thinking... So, because Messi knocked out Nigeria, he shouldn't go far? Your ororo didn't he knock some people out too? Use your sense wisely next time. Portugal no get team na wetin make me talk wetin I talk no be because of your stupid sentiments... Argentina has a better team than them and experience... France has players too but Argentina beats them in experience.

That's how football is being analyzed not based on sentiments. undecided

1 Like

Re: World Cup 2018: Fixtures For Knockout Games And Kick-off Times by Xkalaban(m): 6:06pm On Jun 29, 2018
Hemanwel:

Watch this space!

Yeah bro, let's just watch n see. This world cup has been full of surprises for sure.

1 Like

Re: World Cup 2018: Fixtures For Knockout Games And Kick-off Times by themanderon: 6:23pm On Jun 29, 2018
So the pretty prima Donnas in green and white jerseys that forgot they went for a football competition and not a fashion parade are back home. Maybe next time they will keep their eyes on the ball not the side attractions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Israel Adesanya: I Have A Tattoo Of Nigeria With A Lion Inside It On My Chest / Apostle Suleman Gives Tonye Solomon Deeboi N500K After Performing In His Church / Ibrahimovic Reveals What Caused Pogba’s Fight With Jose Mourinho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.