Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Ahmed Indimi Replies Lady Who Attacked Him Over Killings In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmed Indimi Replies Lady Who Attacked Him Over Killings In Nigeria (29731 Views)

Ahmed Indimi And His Pet - A White Lion (Photos) / Nigerians Blast Buhari's Son-In-Law, Ahmed Indimi For Comparing PDP And APC / Ahmed Indimi Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Look At Buhari During Budget Presentation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ahmed Indimi Replies Lady Who Attacked Him Over Killings In Nigeria by GistmoreNG: 7:07am On Jun 29, 2018
GistMore.com

President Buhari's son in-law, Zahra's husband, Ahmed Indimi has berated an Instagram follwer who attacked him over recent sad happening in Nigeria.

Shortly after new of the Lagos tanker fire went viral, Ahmed posted a lovely from his location.

The Lady wrote;

You are busy comparing heaven and earth Mr Ndimi! Are you aware of the fire incident that happened in Lagos that has miserably taken the lives of people ?? Are you not aware of the killing of innocent citizens of Plateau state and many others ? �. Have you seen your father in-law in nothing but a darkness to this nation?? People are dying on daily basis, yet nothing is being done about it. Can't you use your platform to speak out against wickedness and injustice going on in Nigeria?! There's God!

Ahmed replied;

What happened in Plateau is quiet unfortunate, I agree with you. May the soul of the departed rest in perfect peace. I believe the Goverment is doing what they are doing to stop this from happening again and I am sure you will say it should have never happened in the first place. It happens everywhere, there was a shooting in Maryland today and there other bad things happening around the world that are not preventable. I did not know about the fire in Lagos by the time I posted my picture, that’s why I was busy comparing earth and heaven. No my father in law did not cause it and he had nothing to do with it. Now that I am aware of the incident in Lagos, what could I have done to prevent it? I am not part of this Goverment and I have never been and will never be. Take your problems elsewhere, I am a private citizen just like you. I have never responded to anyone’s tweet, be rest assured this is the first and last time I will. I am quick to delete and block. Have a good day @toniaero

GIST BY GISTMORE : http://www.gistmore.com/buharis-son-law-berates-lady-attacked-happenings-nigeria

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahmed Indimi Replies Lady Who Attacked Him Over Killings In Nigeria by Alejoc(m): 7:14am On Jun 29, 2018
grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Indimi Replies Lady Who Attacked Him Over Killings In Nigeria by chieyine(m): 7:16am On Jun 29, 2018
cool cool
The shooting in the US can't be stopped reason being that carrying light arms is as legal as eating inasmuch as one gets the required license and even if u commit the crime, u will do the time even if it takes 50 years, u will be sent to the gallows.
What about Nigeria that it is illegal, the government isn't doing enough to curtail illegal influx of border miscreants in the north.
To move across border in the southern part of the country is difficult, custom officials will collect bribe and still search your vehicle if the bribe isn't enough.
But in the north, it is free for all.
The border is as open as vjay.
Mr MAN, your father in law is the GCFR and should be held accountable if he defaults from the functions required of his office.

And dont ever call yourself a private citizen because the money u have is from the public.
Thank u

168 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ahmed Indimi Replies Lady Who Attacked Him Over Killings In Nigeria by PureMe01: 7:34am On Jun 29, 2018
lmao...my guy don deny em father in-law sharpadly...DSS and EFCC over to U

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahmed Indimi Replies Lady Who Attacked Him Over Killings In Nigeria by resurgent2019: 7:38am On Jun 29, 2018
Of course the indimi guy will side with Buhari now, what else do we expect. Abeg next jade jaree.

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Indimi Replies Lady Who Attacked Him Over Killings In Nigeria by Paperwhite(m): 7:40am On Jun 29, 2018
Blood is always thicker than water. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Indimi Replies Lady Who Attacked Him Over Killings In Nigeria by Russi: 8:02am On Jun 29, 2018
PureMe01:
lmao...my guy don deny em father in-law sharpadly...DSS and EFCC over to U

Sharp Boy... why wont he flee for the Heavens when he understands the power of e-diots like u?
grin grin grin

14 Likes

Re: Ahmed Indimi Replies Lady Who Attacked Him Over Killings In Nigeria by papoudaupolos: 8:14am On Jun 29, 2018
All these pretenders and hypocrites that suddenly got their voice now. Worst of these tragedies have been happening b4 and you don't care until now. Now you know all life is precious

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Indimi Replies Lady Who Attacked Him Over Killings In Nigeria by diegwu02: 8:25am On Jun 29, 2018
Russi:

Sharp Boy... why wont he flee for the Heavens when he understands the power of e-diots like u?
grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Indimi Replies Lady Who Attacked Him Over Killings In Nigeria by overall90: 8:28am On Jun 29, 2018
chieyine:
cool cool
The shooting in the US can't be stopped reason being that carrying light arms is as legal as eating inasmuch as one gets the required license.
What about Nigeria that it is illegal, the government isn't doing enough to curtail illegal influx of border miscreants in the north.
To move across border in the southern part of the country is difficult, custom officials will collect bribe and still search your vehicle if the bribe isn't enough.
But in the north, it is free for all.
The border is as open as vjay.
Mr MAN, your father in law is the GCFR and should be held accountable if he defaults from the functions required of his office.

And dont ever call yourself a private citizen because the money u have is from the public.
Thank u

and in US too,criminals don't get away with crime.even cold cases,some as old as fifty years are being reopened from time to time and and in most cases the culprits are found and punished.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahmed Indimi Replies Lady Who Attacked Him Over Killings In Nigeria by Sirpaul(m): 9:09am On Jun 29, 2018
their problem
Re: Ahmed Indimi Replies Lady Who Attacked Him Over Killings In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 29, 2018
grin
Re: Ahmed Indimi Replies Lady Who Attacked Him Over Killings In Nigeria by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:10am On Jun 29, 2018
This is time for sober reflections, not petty news!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Indimi Replies Lady Who Attacked Him Over Killings In Nigeria by Opinionated: 9:10am On Jun 29, 2018
Re: Ahmed Indimi Replies Lady Who Attacked Him Over Killings In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 29, 2018
"Goodness Lord"

Is he a Christian?
Re: Ahmed Indimi Replies Lady Who Attacked Him Over Killings In Nigeria by Lilimax(f): 9:12am On Jun 29, 2018
I am quick to delete and block...
What a savage response there smiley

11 Likes

Re: Ahmed Indimi Replies Lady Who Attacked Him Over Killings In Nigeria by sureheaven(m): 9:12am On Jun 29, 2018
Pmb has not done enuf to stop the killings thus generating all sorts of unwanted suspicion.

He shld change his method of security and stop putting all Muslims to head all the most sensitive security post in Nigeria.

All the top security chiefs in the middle belt where the killings are going on are Muslims while Christians are bn killed.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahmed Indimi Replies Lady Who Attacked Him Over Killings In Nigeria by eberetos: 9:13am On Jun 29, 2018
The guy did a good reply..... Please let the guy be, he is not a senator or anything

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ahmed Indimi Replies Lady Who Attacked Him Over Killings In Nigeria by 21savages: 9:15am On Jun 29, 2018
Sum pipo dnt knw hw to mind their business, i jst luv dis guys reply dat maturity..

5 Likes

Re: Ahmed Indimi Replies Lady Who Attacked Him Over Killings In Nigeria by xtreemk: 9:15am On Jun 29, 2018
Nice replies, but remember that NAIRALAND collected bribes to portrayed bad image of your inlaw. Telling lies about herdsmen, farmers crisis.

4 Likes

Re: Ahmed Indimi Replies Lady Who Attacked Him Over Killings In Nigeria by musaOVERmessi: 9:16am On Jun 29, 2018
grin
Re: Ahmed Indimi Replies Lady Who Attacked Him Over Killings In Nigeria by Hkana: 9:16am On Jun 29, 2018
Lilimax:
I am quick to delete and block...
What a savage response there smiley

I almost thought I was the only one who saw that cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Indimi Replies Lady Who Attacked Him Over Killings In Nigeria by Silvermoney: 9:17am On Jun 29, 2018
That's a good reply. And he is indeed a private citizen like most of us. Maybe a privileged and super rich private citizen, but a private citizen nonetheless.

8 Likes

Re: Ahmed Indimi Replies Lady Who Attacked Him Over Killings In Nigeria by debaj10: 9:17am On Jun 29, 2018
enemis trying to cos famili kworel.
e wii nor wok!
bubu 4 lyf!!

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Indimi Replies Lady Who Attacked Him Over Killings In Nigeria by Freak4achild(f): 9:17am On Jun 29, 2018
SMH. Nigeria is just a failed state. When the righteous are in power, the people rejoice but when the wicked rule,the people suffer.
I am tired of waking up to bad news every day and I am sick of going to bed with sorrow in my heart. I can never forget this month in history. It has been a black June indeed.

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Indimi Replies Lady Who Attacked Him Over Killings In Nigeria by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:18am On Jun 29, 2018
GistmoreNG:
GistMore.com

I am not part of this Goverment and I have never been and will never be. Take your problems elsewhere, I am a private citizen like you

GIST BY GISTMORE : http://www.gistmore.com/buharis-son-law-berates-lady-attacked-happenings-nigeria

The guy being dey talk maturedly but come spoil am at the end

Is he not a Nigerian

Anyways why will he be concerned They are sitting on our collective wealth undecided

Abacha vomited his! An incorruptible leader/judge will rise someday then it will be your turn!

By then it will concern you!

8 Likes

Re: Ahmed Indimi Replies Lady Who Attacked Him Over Killings In Nigeria by ybalogs(m): 9:19am On Jun 29, 2018
We're not seeing the fact that most of these killings are preventable right? What have we done as private cirizens to curb these. The unlawlessness in the land is alarming from the top to the very bottom. I'm just tired of always hearing bad news.

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Indimi Replies Lady Who Attacked Him Over Killings In Nigeria by Paschy88(m): 9:19am On Jun 29, 2018
sureheaven:
Pmb has not done enuf to stop the killings thus generating all sorts of unwanted suspicion.

He shld change his method of security and stop putting all Muslims to head all the most sensitive security post in Nigeria.

All the top security chiefs in the middle belt where the killings are going on are Muslims while Christians are bn killed.
Very true
Re: Ahmed Indimi Replies Lady Who Attacked Him Over Killings In Nigeria by kingthreat(m): 9:19am On Jun 29, 2018
So fghting the young man will make Nigeria better? Let her do her own bit in making Nigeria better i .e
1. Housing and providing for a family in Plateau displaced by the crisis

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebonyi Women Hail Governor Umahi After Seeing An Escalator In A Mall / Ugwuanyi Receives Solar-Powered Automated Sanitizer Dispenser From IMT (Photos) / Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.